• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not it helps LBJ out. It helps a lot of other stars out. It was game 6 and he just got robbed by the refs. He had all the right to be pissed. It showed that he cared about the game. Im ok with it. I see nothing wrong with it. Refs screwed up and Curry was right. 3 bad calls . Cant blame the guy.

I will say this if he didnt apologize to the fan then yes. The fan and him actually smiled and laughed.
A foul is a foul. No player ever has the right to complain for being called for a foul when it's a foul. Period. It didn't show he cared about the game, it showed he cares about himself first. He was reaching all game and it caught up to him. He dealt with it like a child, simple as that. The refs made bad calls on both sides, and that's a fact. If he can't handle it, he shouldn't be in the NBA.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did u watch whiteside in the playoffs? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY less valuable than Tristan- its not even a question....that debate is gone and over from my perspective....all whiteside did was get his ass kicked by jefferson and valunciunas until he got HURT.

Tristan for the second straight year is averaging a double double in the Finals.....game set match. Give me Tristan and his skill set and stamina and work ethic ANNNNNNNNNNNY day of the week over Whiteside--- not even a contest. Thompson helps a team win in ways Whiteside could never dream of. you couldnt even play whiteside in this series-hed get run off the court in those small lineus

tristan on the other hand? CAN SWITCH onto guards and do a solid job on them.....you couldnt even keep Whiteside on the court for 30 minutes in this series - its not even close
Now I know you are losing it. Taking those last games off from the board blinded you a little. Last night was TT best game of the playoffs. Just stop being a Homer. I been giving Cavs credit but you just being ridiculous now. 90% of the people have been saying how Over paid TT is. TT just started playing after Bogut got hurt. Please just stop.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes bulls are starting their rebuild. Just made a big trade. Bairstow for Dinwiddie. LOL I guess you have to start somewhere.
i like porter a lot....he seems thath e could be a tt type some day...

versatile defender that is fast enough and athletic enough to switch- but can also play big men....those guys are only going to CONTINUE to increase in value inthe NBA...as we saw with Biyombo.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was some funny stuff. Curry was like LBJ Im the back to back MVP and I beat you last year shut up. LOL

And then he threw his chew toy bc Lebron hurt his feelings :laugh3:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with Bosh with blood clots and a dwayne wade that cant space NEARLy like Kyrie? cmon- thats just common sense.

Kyrie is playing the best of any guy lebron has EVER played iwth.

Not having Bosh, is not much different than what you are getting from a mentally fragile Love.

The guy is garbage.

For all your Wade bashing, he was still one of the top sg in the Nba last year.

I will.give you HUGE props on TT.

He is playing like a grown ass man and pissing on the Warriors bigs.

But, A healthy Whiteside would have made noise too.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did u watch whiteside in the playoffs? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY less valuable than Tristan- its not even a question....that debate is gone and over from my perspective....all whiteside did was get his ass kicked by jefferson and valunciunas until he got HURT.

Tristan for the second straight year is averaging a double double in the Finals.....game set match. Give me Tristan and his skill set and stamina and work ethic ANNNNNNNNNNNY day of the week over Whiteside--- not even a contest. Thompson helps a team win in ways Whiteside could never dream of. you couldnt even play whiteside in this series-hed get run off the court in those small lineus

tristan on the other hand? CAN SWITCH onto guards and do a solid job on them.....you couldnt even keep Whiteside on the court for 30 minutes in this series - its not even close

Whiteside: 12pts, 10.9 Reb, 2.8 blocks
TT: 6.9 pts, 9.3 Rebs, .9 blocks

Game, set, Match

This was an easy one.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not having Bosh, is not much different than what you are getting from a mentally fragile Love.

The guy is garbage.

a healthy whiteside couldnt even stay on the court against the Warriors lineups Mecca. he was a fish out of water against Lin and Kemba.....the GSW pick and roll would have DEVOURED him and left him for dead.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where's the backlash over Steph's immature antics last night? A 2x MVP should never act like that on the court. Just imagine the shit-show if LeBron did something like that. He bitched about every foul & then acted like a spoiled little child when he threw his mouth piece into the crowd. There's no question Steph's frustrations in this series have boiled over. Seriously can anyone recall an MVP acting like that during the Finals? I can't.
IMO(Not trying to be a LeBron hater) but Curry doesn't have the same kind of drama surrounding him that LeBron does. Criticizing Curry isn't "in" at the moment also.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then if that is true shows how stupid LBJ is because he was talking to the defending champion who is also the back to back MVP. Silly in my opinion. Now if he was saying that to Livingston or another player ok. But to say that to Curry is just stupid.

It's just funny bc Curry looks like a 10 year old. A great player of course

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last nights game was embarrassing if your a Warriors fan. The 2 games have just been sad. After watching the game tho, my initial reaction is maybe the Warriors dont have what it takes now to beat the Cavs, no matter where they play. The Cavs (Lebron and Kyrie) are just playing GREAT basketball. They are nailing their shots. While the Warriors are stumbling. Curry had a good game but nothing great. Klay seriously struggled to halftime and then found his shot when it was too late. The sloppy passes and turnovers are ridiculous. its like GS doesnt know how to attack the rim, there were a few times last night they had a clear lane and instead they chose to settle for a 3. there was one instance where Klay cut and had a clear lane for a layup and then decided to back out and shoot an ugly 3.

I would have said that Curry getting ejected is just what the Warriors needed, maybe LBJ calling him a bitch would motivate him some. Maybe now he will come out and dominate game 7, but then I stoppped and thought about that. This is the damn NBA finals. You shouldnt need ANYTHING to motivate you, other then hoisting that trophy in the air. Im now at a point where it just clear that Lebron and the Cavs want this more and are playing harder for it.

Game 7 is hopefully going to be a good close game, but the way the Cavs are playing, I dont see GS slowing them down.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even if they dont win i dont see anyway he gets closer than this in miami with wade in his condition and bosh's extremely unfortunate status.....TT is a MUCH better match with Bron too than whiteside...LAST thing LeBron needs is a plodding center with a ponderously horrible basketball IQ who cant guard the perimeter clogging the middle for him.

No.

If they don't, all he's done is hitch his wagon to a younger roster, with an inflated payroll, that still can't get over the hump.

Second place is still second place.

Last edited:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL this whole season he hasn't been getting calls, especially early in this series so you are wrong but it really doesn't matter both teams haven't gotten calls and that's the way it always is.
If your read the whole post you would see I said he doesnt get calls but we are talking about calling fouls on LBJ and Curry. LBJ gets away with everything. Game 6 in the finals curry should not get 3 bad calls on him. Im sorry. i can live with 1. 3 no f way.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The guy is garbage.

TT should dominate the boards. Golden State is hardly playing any bigs.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are tripping...lol

Whiteside > TT

But, your guy is proving his worth. He is playing great basketball.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO(Not trying to be a LeBron hater) but Curry doesn't have the same kind of drama surrounding him that LeBron does. Criticizing Curry isn't "in" at the moment also.
we just have less of a book about Curry than LeBron...

LeBron has been All NNBA 1st team 11 times- 7 finals- he has had ample chances to succeed-- and ample chances to fail- and has done both.

we have never seen Curry fail because hes only been on the national scene for about 2 years. he definitely doesnt have the drama surrounding him- but that goes with only being in the spot light for 2 years and never facing any negative consequences.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any star ref treatement lebron gets is totally mitigated by the fact that unless you hit him with a 2x4 it doesnt effect him and he barely EVER gets calls that way.

It happens ALL the time- lebron gets hit but hes so big and strong he doesnt get a call. If they ACTUALLY called a foul a foul on lebron- hed foul his defender out ALL The time when he is in super aggressive mode getting to the basket. Curry should thank his lucky stars that he DOES get star treatment and the refs ignore the fact that 50% of his steals are reaches.
100% on point. :10:

Status
Not open for further replies.