• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A foul is a foul. No player ever has the right to complain for being called for a foul when it's a foul. Period. It didn't show he cared about the game, it showed he cares about himself first. He was reaching all game and it caught up to him. He dealt with it like a child, simple as that. The refs made bad calls on both sides, and that's a fact. If he can't handle it, he shouldn't be in the NBA.
Which is why Lebron NEVER whines and complains about every foul called on him ?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not having Bosh, is not much different than what you are getting from a mentally fragile Love.

The guy is garbage.

For all your Wade bashing, he was still one of the top sg in the Nba last year.

I will.give you HUGE props on TT.

He is playing like a grown ass man and pissing on the Warriors bigs.

But, A healthy Whiteside would have made noise too.

He wasn't doing much when Bogut was healthy.

And yeah, I don't understand his constant Wade bashing. It's certainly possible to give Kyrie props to being a great player while also acknowledging that Wade was/is still pretty god damn good.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone let me know when we're done talking about the Heat and Whiteside?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A foul is a foul. No player ever has the right to complain for being called for a foul when it's a foul. Period. It didn't show he cared about the game, it showed he cares about himself first. He was reaching all game and it caught up to him. He dealt with it like a child, simple as that. The refs made bad calls on both sides, and that's a fact. If he can't handle it, he shouldn't be in the NBA.
If thats the case every player would foul out. Also in this case 3 werent fouls. Hence Curry being pissed. Thanks for helpng me out.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shit storm that will brew on these forums if LeBron wins Game 7 will be epic.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TT should dominate the boards. Golden State is hardly playing any bigs.
for sure. IF Thompson was not versatile enough to still be a plus defender while chasing wing players around- he would be on the bench too......but luckily- he is one of the best - if not THE BEST big man at switching and guarding the perimeter in the league.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like porter a lot....he seems thath e could be a tt type some day...

versatile defender that is fast enough and athletic enough to switch- but can also play big men....those guys are only going to CONTINUE to increase in value inthe NBA...as we saw with Biyombo.
I like Porter to. He has a little more upside on offense then TT but not as good of a defender as TT. He is just athletic. I want to see what kind of jump he makes this coming season.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last nights game was embarrassing if your a Warriors fan. The 2 games have just been sad. After watching the game tho, my initial reaction is maybe the Warriors dont have what it takes now to beat the Cavs, no matter where they play. The Cavs (Lebron and Kyrie) are just playing GREAT basketball. They are nailing their shots. While the Warriors are stumbling. Curry had a good game but nothing great. Klay seriously struggled to halftime and then found his shot when it was too late. The sloppy passes and turnovers are ridiculous. its like GS doesnt know how to attack the rim, there were a few times last night they had a clear lane and instead they chose to settle for a 3. there was one instance where Klay cut and had a clear lane for a layup and then decided to back out and shoot an ugly 3.

I would have said that Curry getting ejected is just what the Warriors needed, maybe LBJ calling him a bitch would motivate him some. Maybe now he will come out and dominate game 7, but then I stoppped and thought about that. This is the damn NBA finals. You shouldnt need ANYTHING to motivate you, other then hoisting that trophy in the air. Im now at a point where it just clear that Lebron and the Cavs want this more and are playing harder for it.

Game 7 is hopefully going to be a good close game, but the way the Cavs are playing, I dont see GS slowing them down.

Warriors looked this way during game 3. Like the Cavs just wanted it more. Lebron stepped it up once Draymond called him a bitch.

It's game 7. Motivation should be high for everyone. Only factor is how Iggy's doing. If he's good to go for game 7 the Warriors should win as the rest of the team steps up. If Iggy's hindered, Lebron will likely have a field day where the Warriors will have to make tough choices on how they approach Lebron.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should and he is.

Love should be able to as well....But, he is hot buttered garbage.
at least he had some points.

if he scores 1 pt thats more than Bosh in that Game 7...lol...talk about hot buttered garbage..

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO(Not trying to be a LeBron hater) but Curry doesn't have the same kind of drama surrounding him that LeBron does. Criticizing Curry isn't "in" at the moment also.

Drama (or whatever ya wanna call it) shouldn't even be a factor. That's nothing more than an excuse. I think LeBron's acted like a jackass throughout his career but that doesn't mean Curry should get a free pass for his antics.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if LeBron acted like Curry did last night- and then LEBron's wife acted like Curry did- he would be getting crucified. Their is a CLEAR double standard against LeBron--- maybe he has earned it- maybe he hasnt- but its there and everyone knows it.

If LeBron got ejected, threw his mouth guard into the stands, and baited the refs like Curry did his haters would be incredulous.

Oh my Lord in Heaven, POOOOORRRRR LeClown ...:rolleyes2:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If thats the case every player would foul out. Also in this case 3 werent fouls. Hence Curry being pissed. Thanks for helpng me out.
Except you're still wrong. There were at most 2 bad calls. The one on Kyrie, as has been discussed at length, was entirely legit. Just because he disagrees and throws a temper tantrum, doesn't make it any less of a reach in. I'm sorry you can't see.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love gets stuck on the perimeter. He should be grabbing more than 3 boards though.
hes stuck on the perimeter because hes guarding perimeter players.....the Cavs need to take advantage of that when o noffense--

they did it a LITTLE last night- when Livingston was guarding Love- they threw it into the post and he drew a foul--- earlier he drew a foul on Curry when they were fighting for an offensive board.

If Love takes Draymond and sits in the corner and scores ZERO points- and effectively takes Draymond out of it- IM 100% cool with that-in FACT- thats ideal....ill take 0/0 for 0 points from Love if it means Draymond is out of the picture totally on defense sitting in the 3pt corner.

if they decide to take draymond off him and try and guard him wih barnes or livingston THROW THE BALL IN TO THE POST NAD LET LOVE EAT THEIR FREAKING HEART ON A PLATTER...thats the mentality he needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.