• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They went to four straight with a Wade that can't space like Kyrie. Not having Bosh would be a huge deal though.
oh just having LEBron they probably could have MADE it- no one thy would get it to 7 though with that supporting cast. not even close.

Seeing LeBron and Kyrie EACH go for 40 is just such a vindication for LeBron that he made the right choice - to partially tie his future to Kyrie was a lot smarter than the alternative- and that hcoice has been vindicated.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They went to four straight with a Wade that can't space like Kyrie. Not having Bosh would be a huge deal though.
Yeah but they didnt have Whitside either. Whiteside would be the best big man LBJ would have played with. Imagine Wade, LBJ, Whiteside and Joe Johnson(if they still made the trade). WOW

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall I agree it hasnt been exciting but having a game 7 makes up for it. We havent had 1 game come down to the last min.

It would be nice if that happens in game 7. Cavs and Warriors may think otherwise. Game 7 against the Celtics in 2010 was very stressful as a Lakers fan.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh just having LEBron they probably could have MADE it- no one thy would get it to 7 though with that supporting cast. not even close.

Seeing LeBron and Kyrie EACH go for 40 is just such a vindication for LeBron that he made the right choice - to partially tie his future to Kyrie was a lot smarter than the alternative- and that hcoice has been vindicated.
Again we dont know but i disagree. I think chances are good they make it to at least a game 6 with a shot at a game 7.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but they didnt have Whitside either. Whiteside would be the best big man LBJ would have played with. Imagine Wade, LBJ, Whiteside and Joe Johnson(if they still made the trade). WOW
did u watch whiteside in the playoffs? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY less valuable than Tristan- its not even a question....that debate is gone and over from my perspective....all whiteside did was get his ass kicked by jefferson and valunciunas until he got HURT.

Tristan for the second straight year is averaging a double double in the Finals.....game set match. Give me Tristan and his skill set and stamina and work ethic ANNNNNNNNNNNY day of the week over Whiteside--- not even a contest. Thompson helps a team win in ways Whiteside could never dream of. you couldnt even play whiteside in this series-hed get run off the court in those small lineus

tristan on the other hand? CAN SWITCH onto guards and do a solid job on them.....you couldnt even keep Whiteside on the court for 30 minutes in this series - its not even close

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree bad fouls happen all the but he got 3 on him and he is the MVP of the league. They would never do that to LBJ and he gets away with running people over, throwing his elbow. Now yes he also doesnt get normal fouls called when he goes up because of how big he is but last night was a joke all around. Im not just saying this about GS. The only big difference was the last 5 min alot of calls were going Cavs way but the game was some what over. Im just not a fan of Finals games getting called like they did.

I dont mind what curry did and I actually liked it. He should be upset like Kerr said. It was bad to call 3 bad calls on him. Just like LBJ gets away with things curry should to. He is the back to back MVP.
First off, being MVP doesn't entitle you to anything when it comes to fouls. I don't care if you're the Pope, if you foul someone, it's a foul. Plain and simple.

Secondly, elbows get thrown all the time in NBA games, not just by Lebron. He gets assaulted almost every time he drives the lane, and half of them should be intentional fouls, but many times there's no foul called at all.

Lastly, he didn't get 3 bad calls. He got at most 2. At any rate, it doesn't entitle him to throw a hissy fit like an angry little child who didn't get his own way. He has a lot of growing up to do if he thinks that's acceptable behavior.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
supposedly LeBron told Curry "This is a man's game" when he blocked him from what i have heard.
Then if that is true shows how stupid LBJ is because he was talking to the defending champion who is also the back to back MVP. Silly in my opinion. Now if he was saying that to Livingston or another player ok. But to say that to Curry is just stupid.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then if that is true shows how stupid LBJ is because he was talking to the defending champion who is also the back to back MVP. Silly in my opinion. Now if he was saying that to Livingston or another player ok. But to say that to Curry is just stupid.
yah after Klay's trash talked back fired against him- i think all the players should have just kept quiet.....

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, being MVP doesn't entitle you to anything when it comes to fouls. I don't care if you're the Pope, if you foul someone, it's a foul. Plain and simple.

Secondly, elbows get thrown all the time in NBA games, not just by Lebron. He gets assaulted almost every time he drives the lane, and half of them should be intentional fouls, but many times there's no foul called at all.

Lastly, he didn't get 3 bad calls. He got at most 2. At any rate, it doesn't entitle him to throw a hissy fit like an angry little child who didn't get his own way. He has a lot of growing up to do if he thinks that's acceptable behavior.
Why not it helps LBJ out. It helps a lot of other stars out. It was game 6 and he just got robbed by the refs. He had all the right to be pissed. It showed that he cared about the game. Im ok with it. I see nothing wrong with it. Refs screwed up and Curry was right. 3 bad calls . Cant blame the guy.

I will say this if he didnt apologize to the fan then yes. The fan and him actually smiled and laughed.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah after Klay's trash talked back fired against him- i think all the players should have just kept quiet.....
I agree with you, i think players should chill out until its over. When you trash talk and lose you look stupid. Just like if Cavs lose game 7. If I was curry after the game I would go up to him and say this is a mans sport and this is how you win.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree bad fouls happen all the but he got 3 on him and he is the MVP of the league. They would never do that to LBJ and he gets away with running people over, throwing his elbow. Now yes he also doesnt get normal fouls called when he goes up because of how big he is but last night was a joke all around. Im not just saying this about GS. The only big difference was the last 5 min alot of calls were going Cavs way but the game was some what over. Im just not a fan of Finals games getting called like they did.

I dont mind what curry did and I actually liked it. He should be upset like Kerr said. It was bad to call 3 bad calls on him. Just like LBJ gets away with things curry should to. He is the back to back MVP.

LOL this whole season he hasn't been getting calls, especially early in this series so you are wrong but it really doesn't matter both teams haven't gotten calls and that's the way it always is.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not it helps LBJ out. It helps a lot of other stars out. It was game 6 and he just got robbed by the refs. He had all the right to be pissed. It showed that he cared about the game. Im ok with it. I see nothing wrong with it. Refs screwed up and Curry was right. 3 bad calls . Cant blame the guy.

I will say this if he didnt apologize to the fan then yes. The fan and him actually smiled and laughed.
any star ref treatement lebron gets is totally mitigated by the fact that unless you hit him with a 2x4 it doesnt effect him and he barely EVER gets calls that way.

It happens ALL the time- lebron gets hit but hes so big and strong he doesnt get a call. If they ACTUALLY called a foul a foul on lebron- hed foul his defender out ALL The time when he is in super aggressive mode getting to the basket. Curry should thank his lucky stars that he DOES get star treatment and the refs ignore the fact that 50% of his steals are reaches.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you, i think players should chill out until its over. When you trash talk and lose you look stupid. Just like if Cavs lose game 7. If I was curry after the game I would go up to him and say this is a mans sport and this is how you win.
yah...its just so out of character for lebron to say/do that...

draymond saying they wouldve won with him was pretty stupid too in my opinion-

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only if they win.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes bulls are starting their rebuild. Just made a big trade. Bairstow for Dinwiddie. LOL I guess you have to start somewhere.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only if they win.
even if they dont win i dont see anyway he gets closer than this in miami with wade in his condition and bosh's extremely unfortunate status.....TT is a MUCH better match with Bron too than whiteside...LAST thing LeBron needs is a plodding center with a ponderously horrible basketball IQ who cant guard the perimeter clogging the middle for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.