• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't care for foul calls or argued calls. Both teams are getting away with fouls.
i agree- i hate arguing that crap for the most part- ESPECIALLY after the fact....

discussing how it will effect the game going forward while watching it is one thing--- and even talking about it a few hours after the game......

by now it should just be in the past and both teams moving forward.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree- i hate arguing that crap for the most part- ESPECIALLY after the fact....

discussing how it will effect the game going forward while watching it is one thing--- and even talking about it a few hours after the game......

by now it should just be in the past and both teams moving forward.

Both teams would foul out maybe if we are calling everything.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad calls happen all the damn time. This series is no different. Kevin Love's 3rd foul was the worst foul call of the entire series, but he didn't act like a little brat. Steph gets away with more of his fair share of reaching in, he had it coming.

As Wamu said, if Lebron did that, every single person on here would be ripping into him for it. Steph deserves the same. He acted like an immature little brat and needs to grow up and realize the NBA isn't here to just cater to him because he can shoot the 3.
I agree bad fouls happen all the but he got 3 on him and he is the MVP of the league. They would never do that to LBJ and he gets away with running people over, throwing his elbow. Now yes he also doesnt get normal fouls called when he goes up because of how big he is but last night was a joke all around. Im not just saying this about GS. The only big difference was the last 5 min alot of calls were going Cavs way but the game was some what over. Im just not a fan of Finals games getting called like they did.

I dont mind what curry did and I actually liked it. He should be upset like Kerr said. It was bad to call 3 bad calls on him. Just like LBJ gets away with things curry should to. He is the back to back MVP.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man last night's game was brutal to watch. I had a myriad of emotions from frustration of the Warriors to pure awe of Lebron. Lebron last night was probably the best game I've ever seen him play, considering the stage of it as well. He was everywhere, offensively and defensively.

Not going to go into the ref's stuff because other people can do that. Not even going to get into Steph throwing his mouth guard. That's irrelevant to the game itself.

I thought the game would come down to the x-factors which I stated before. For the Cavs it was TT and JR. For the Warriors I had Iguodala and Barnes. TT and JR combined for 29 points and 20 rebounds. Iguodala and Barnes combined for 5 points and 6 rebounds. That's atrocious.

The Cavs have the momentum right now. Lebron and Kyrie are playing at peak levels. No one from the Warriors has really been on their A game the last two games. Barnes was so bad last night he was benched. Iguodala now has to deal with a back issue.

Right now it's a complete toss up for game 7. I'd give the Warriors the slight edge because of home court advantage and it's help to role players. The only way the Warriors can win game 7 is if they get production from 6 guys. I'm not talking about huge production, but solid contributions. If Barnes, Iguodala and Livingston aren't able to help out, Cavs could make history.
I agree best game I seen from LBJ in awhile. Even his Defense came back. He went all in last night. I will give him credit. Irving started the night as the leader but LBJ ended the night. Another good game by the cavs.

GS is in trouble. They are off right now and banged up. the only good thing they are at home. Bad news LBJ in a game 7. Watch out.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs need another LeBron 40 10 and 10 game from LeBron to win on the road. He can very well do it which is the crazy part.
especially if Iggy is still hurting. He had no chance last night after he hurt his back.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron has passed Michael for 1st all-time in playoff win shares...

1) Lebron James 41.42
2) Michael Jordan 39.76
3) Tim Duncan 37.84
4) Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 35.56
5) Magic Johnson 32.63

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TurnUpTheHeat

LeBron would NOT be in this position if he stayed in Miami.
This is just a dumb comment. He went to 4 straight with Miami and won 2 titles. U have no clue where they would be. The chances are Miami is in the Finals right now and we have no clue how it would of went down.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron has passed Michael for 1st all-time in playoff win shares...

1) Lebron James 41.42
2) Michael Jordan 39.76
3) Tim Duncan 37.84
4) Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 35.56
5) Magic Johnson 32.63
yup but only 2-4 finals and maybe 2-5.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just a dumb comment. He went to 4 straight with Miami and won 2 titles. U have no clue where they would be. The chances are Miami is in the Finals right now and we have no clue how it would of went down.
with Bosh with blood clots and a dwayne wade that cant space NEARLy like Kyrie? cmon- thats just common sense.

Kyrie is playing the best of any guy lebron has EVER played iwth.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with Bosh with blood clots and a dwayne wade that cant space NEARLy like Kyrie? cmon- thats just common sense.

Again Past says they would be in the Finals. Wade had a great year so I dont know what you are talking about. Plus add whiteside. Miami would be fine. 100% miami is in the Finals.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been a pretty shitty Finals. A bunch of blowouts. Not one game with a single-digit final differential. Amazingly though, both teams have scored the exact same amount of points through 6 games. I'm hoping for a close one Sunday.

Major props to Cleveland for evening this series up. James is proving that he is still the best in the game. He must love the long breaks between games. He can play big minutes and still be fresh game to game. They have been playing at a fast pace just like Lue wanted. James needs to come out with the same aggression Sunday and look to dominate the scoreboard. The assists will come from that.

I gotta think Golden State won't be so cold in Game 7. They have not shot well the past two games. Barnes is killing them. He's getting the good looks with the defense focusing on Steph and Klay.

I had Golden State in 7. Sticking with that prediction, although not very confident with it.

A NBA Finals game 7, the final round of the US Open, and GOT episode 6.09? Sunday is shaping up to be really nice!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be fair like I was last night for game 7. I will kill bash someone after game 7. it will either be LBJ losing on the big stage again or Curry and GS biggest choke in Finals history.

LBJ and Cavs win this will be in the top 3 of greatest championships ever.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been a pretty shitty Finals. A bunch of blowouts. Not one game with a single-digit final differential. Amazingly though, both teams have scored the exact same amount of points through 6 games. I'm hoping for a close one Sunday.

Major props to Cleveland for evening this series up. James is proving that he is still the best in the game. He must love the long breaks between games. He can play big minutes and still be fresh game to game. They have been playing at a fast pace just like Lue wanted. James needs to come out with the same aggression Sunday and look to dominate the scoreboard. The assists will come from that.

I gotta think Golden State won't be so cold in Game 7. They have not shot well the past two games. Barnes is killing them. He's getting the good looks with the defense focusing on Steph and Klay.

I had Golden State in 7. Sticking with that prediction, although not very confident with it.

A NBA Finals game 7, the final round of the US Open, and GOT episode 6.09? Sunday is shaping up to be really nice!
Overall I agree it hasnt been exciting but having a game 7 makes up for it. We havent had 1 game come down to the last min.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They went to four straight with a Wade that can't space like Kyrie. Not having Bosh would be a huge deal though.

Status
Not open for further replies.