• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, I don't think Lebron wants to give any doubt on who the Finals MVP should be. He'll want to win the whole damn thing and leave little doubt.

Still though, if Curry has a really good game and the Warriors win, Curry's stats will be respectable enough to win the Finals. I think Iggy and Kawhi both had less than 20 PPG in their respective Finals and won the MVP. '

But Lebron's been amazing. Not a fan of his, but his Finals performance is bordering Wade's 06 Finals if not surpassing it. Last year Lebron was stat stuffing because no one else could do anything - he was inefficient. This time around, he's just unreal.

You know he is have a ridiculous Finals when he shoots 40% from 3 :laugh3:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mo Williams is getting into his mid-30's. There's a reason he wasn't playing much this season. Delly, as annoying as that little shit is can at least play defense.

Frye will likely be back. JR may want to come back, but at what cost?
Haha, yes Delly is an annoying shit. However he just doesn't seem to have it this year like he did last year, and that goes for the entire season. Mo is getting older but I'll be damned if the guy can't still play. Keep in mind, last season he played 30 minutes a game and averaged 17/6 for Charlotte.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to be more nervous and anxious during that game than any game I've ever watched I think. Game 7 in 2013 was crazy... but less on the line, imo, since the Heat were already defending champions.

This will definitely be the most nerve-racking game I possibly ever watched. Second in my book was the 1997 WS Game 7 but I was only 8. Another one was 07' Game 7 ALCS Cleveland vs Boston when Boston came back from 3-1 and won.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is JR coming back? That's your starting 2-guard. Delly may get more money elsewhere. I think Jefferson and Frye will be back.

I would think Delly would come back. He made himself a free-agent but the way he talks about Cleveland and he loves it he could be back, but a question mark on JR. Still need a big.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then by your logic, Leandro Barbosa was exponentially better than Steph last night.
would make Tristan Thompsons 6/6 the best!lol

gotta say--- I wish Gilbert could give Tristan a RAISE---- dude is UNDERPAID!!!!!

watching that guy go for 15 and 16 on a perfect 6 for 6 shooting and playing great defense is just the ULTIMATE vindication.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with all that except he will never get killed as much as Lebron if he has a bad game. Never.
If this were last year, then I'd totally agree....but from the OKC series, to this series, Steph has definitely gotten the Lebron treatment at times, well atleast in my opinion he has

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another one was 07' Game 7 ALCS Cleveland vs Boston when Boston came back from 3-1 and won.

Fuck those assholes. It shoulda been the Indians steamrolling the Rockies in the World Series.

I was at The Jake for games 1 and 2 of the ALDS against the Yankees that year. Game 2 was "the bug game," and its infamy really detracted from Carmona's performance that game - best single game performance by a pitcher in the 2007 playoffs if you ask me. Even better than Lester's complete game shutout.

Fuck the Red Sox and fuck everyone that roots for them.

Last edited:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this were last year, then I'd totally agree....but from the OKC series, to this series, Steph has definitely gotten the Lebron treatment at times, well atleast in my opinion he has

I've harped on him for sure. And he deserved it.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not taking up for Curry in any way, but it's not like Irving has had a consistently good series as well. I'd say Kyrie has had a good 2 games(well 3 if you count last night), while Curry has had a good 2 games(or 3 if you wanna throw in that he got into foul trouble, while still staying efficient offensively in game 2)

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not taking up for Curry in any way, but it's not like Irving has had a consistently good series as well. I'd say Kyrie has had a good 2 games(well 3 if you count last night), while Curry has had a good 2 games(or 3 if you wanna throw in that he got into foul trouble, while still staying efficient offensively in game 2)

If you take out game 5 for kyrie I wonder what it looks like

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck those assholes. It shoulda been the Indians steamrolling the Rockies in the World Series.

I was at The Jake for games 1 and 2 of the ALDS against the Yankees that year. Game 2 was "the bug game," and its infamy really detracted from Carmona's performance that game - best single game performance by a pitcher in the 2007 playoffs if you ask me. Even better than Lester's complete game shutout.

Fuck the Red Sox and fuck everyone that roots for them.
kenny shouldve gone home...joel skinner...ughh

Status
Not open for further replies.