• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol you bigger, which I ASSUME you mean taller...

bulk/girth is another matter entirely, but Bron Bron's 6'8". that's his LISTED height...
Right, but I think you get my point. Tristan is far from being a true center at his size. Bogut, Ezeli, Varajao, and even Speights are all much bigger than him. He's just a phenomenal athlete which is why he rebounds so well.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors have a winning record with Curry out. The Warriors had a winning record with Curry out in the playoffs in the first two rounds. The Dubs aren't elite without Curry, but they're still a really solid team without him.

The Cavs are a hot mess when Lebron's out. Please point out stats on the latter saying otherwise. I have all day.

Warriors are still a decent team without steph yes. But when he got 2 fouls the warriors didn't score I don't think.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie is only having a little better series than steph because he's not getting doubled and tripled off every screen or in general

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie is only having a little better series than steph because he's not getting doubled and tripled off every screen or in general
And that means Steph is having a better series how? I've also seen him get plenty of open looks. He's not getting doubled/tripled as much as you're acting like he does.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, but I think you get my point. Tristan is far from being a true center at his size. Bogut, Ezeli, Varajao, and even Speights are all much bigger than him. He's just a phenomenal athlete which is why he rebounds so well.

I get that actually. rebounding is an effort stat and CLEARLY his effort on the boards is showing at the right time...

that's why guys like Kenneth Faried kinda amaze me. he's also 6'8" but is generally a beast on the boards...

they say you just gotta want 'em more. clearly height hasn't got a whole lot to do with it in a lot of cases...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that actually. rebounding is an effort stat and CLEARLY his effort on the boards is showing at the right time...

that's why guys like Kenneth Faried kinda amaze me. he's also 6'8" but is generally a beast on the boards...

they say you just gotta want 'em more. clearly height hasn't got a whole lot to do with it in a lot of cases...
Amen there. Look at Sir Charles. I think he was only 6'8", but damn that dude would move bodies.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This series ain't over til the fat lady sings.

This is EXACTLY what I've been trying to tell you people for like 2 weeks now.

I'm glad you guys are starting to see things my way. :D

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah decent but he is shooting 41% from the field, way below is regular season even though he was great but when you are the back-to-back MVP you expect more. All he needs is one game though and if it is great one and they win...he will probably get the MVP.

Whether the Cavs win or lose on Sunday, I don't see how anyone other than Lebron can be the MVP. The numbers he has put up have been ridiculous.

Here is the comparison with the only other player to win MVP from the losing team:

Jerry West: 37.9ppg. 4.7rpg. 7.4apg
Lebron James: 30.2ppg. 11.3rpg 8.5apg

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny all series long I have been saying the series isn't over until its over. And all I heard was "Come on. Yes it is. The series is over".

Now all of a sudden you all have the need to constantly remind US that the series isn't over? LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.