• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. That's the point I'm trying to get across.

Yeah, they will rarely give it to the losing game. If Lebron goes off for 50+ and Curry has a decent game and the Cavs lose somehow I could see Lebron getting the MVP.

What really stands out is only the 4.0 apg for Curry, that is unacceptable IMO

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry isn't shooting like himself obviously, but curry isn't curry though health wise. It's very noticeable, needs to be a team effort to win this series

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they will rarely give it to the losing game. If Lebron goes off for 50+ and Curry has a decent game and the Cavs lose somehow I could see Lebron getting the MVP.

Well he's off the ball most of the time and nobody can hit a wide open shot. You would have to look at hockey assists from curry more than assists

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's great. And I agree with that point.

Who else do you have after Kyrie? Cavs don't stack well against the Dubs at all. Only reason this series is going 7 is because Lebron is going nuts and Kyrie's having a good series. Who else on the Cavs roster has been solid and consistent with maybe the exception of Richard Jefferson off the bench?
Did you not see what Tristan did last night? He's averaging 10.5 pts and 11 boards a game in this series. He's been great. Hell, you can argue that Kyrie has been better than Steph this series pretty easily, honestly.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you not see what Tristan did last night? He's averaging 10.5 pts and 11 boards a game in this series. He's been great. Hell, you can argue that Kyrie has been better than Steph this series pretty easily, honestly.

I think you're confusing what I'm trying to get across. I'm talking about how valuable Lebron is. Outside of Kyrie, you have no one else on the Cavs roster who can go ahead and create their own shot. The Warriors have a roster that has a multitude of players that can do that.

Also TT now has more access to the rim with Bogut being out. This is not a hard concept to grasp.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well, THAT one imo is all about a match-up. it ain't like the Dubs have a true center other than Varejao and Ezili...

just sayin'...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know I still haven't seen Kylie play well without LeBron. If he's not hitting those outrageously tough shots then what else is he good for?
You can literally make this exact same case for Curry. So far in this series, he's turned the ball over 10 more times than Kyrie while producing less points, assists, and far less steals. Kyrie has been the 2nd best player in this series behind Lebron.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, THAT one imo is all about a match-up. it ain't like the Dubs have a true center other than Varejao and Ezili...

just sayin'...
Thompson isn't a true center himself, though. He's 6'9", 238 lbs. He's basically smaller than Lebron.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're confusing what I'm trying to get across. I'm talking about how valuable Lebron is. Outside of Kyrie, you have no one else on the Cavs roster who can go ahead and create their own shot. The Warriors have a roster that has a multitude of players that can do that.

Also TT now has more access to the rim with Bogut being out. This is not a hard concept to grasp.

:10:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can literally make this exact same case for Curry. So far in this series, he's turned the ball over 10 more times than Kyrie while producing less points, assists, and far less steals. Kyrie has been the 2nd best player in this series behind Lebron.

Kyrie doesn't get the defensive attention Steph curry gets. Cavs are double and triple teaming him while Kylie is being guarded 1 on 1

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes easily.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TT was putting up good numbers even when Bogut was there. Also, outside of Curry and Klay, there's nobody on the roster that is a devastating scorer. Without Curry keeping defenses honest and on their toes, the W's lose a great deal of their potency.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TT was putting up good numbers even when Bogut was there. Also, outside of Curry and Klay, there's nobody on the roster that is a devastating scorer. Without Curry keeping defenses honest and on their toes, the W's lose a great deal of their potency.

Warriors have a winning record with Curry out. The Warriors had a winning record with Curry out in the playoffs in the first two rounds. The Dubs aren't elite without Curry, but they're still a really solid team without him.

The Cavs are a hot mess when Lebron's out. Please point out stats on the latter saying otherwise. I have all day.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors have a winning record with Curry out. The Warriors had a winning record with Curry out in the playoffs in the first two rounds. The Dubs aren't elite without Curry, but they're still a really solid team without him.

The Cavs are a hot mess when Lebron's out. Please point out stats on the latter saying otherwise. I have all day.
Don't really have any. He hasn't missed a game this postseason.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which one is the small forward and which one is the center? Lebron is also a lot more muscular and bulky that Tristan.
View attachment 128763

lol you said bigger, which I ASSUME you mean taller...

bulk/girth is another matter entirely, but Bron Bron's 6'8". that's his LISTED height...

Status
Not open for further replies.