• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether the Cavs win or lose on Sunday, I don't see how anyone other than Lebron can be the MVP. The numbers he has put up have been ridiculous.

Here is the comparison with the only other player to win MVP from the losing team:

Jerry West: 37.9ppg. 4.7rpg. 7.4apg
Lebron James: 30.2ppg. 11.3rpg 8.5apg

He has been unreal

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny all series long I have been saying the series isn't over until its over. And all I heard was "Come on. Yes it is. The series is over".

Now all of a sudden you all have the need to constantly remind US that the series isn't over? LOL.

touche'...

but guess what? the series really IS over this Sunday...:lol:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the surprising thing is how swift the NBA made these decisions given how much they dragged their feet on the last few. But it really was 2 easy decisions.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors have a winning record with Curry out. The Warriors had a winning record with Curry out in the playoffs in the first two rounds. The Dubs aren't elite without Curry, but they're still a really solid team without him.

The Cavs are a hot mess when Lebron's out. Please point out stats on the latter saying otherwise. I have all day.

That's why they could use some more depth next year. I like Jefferson, Frye. Shump will be back but he hasn't played very good. Delly hasn't played that well either and getting less minutes now. Those 4 back are pretty solid but they need a couple other guys that can come off the bench, especially bigs.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether the Cavs win or lose on Sunday, I don't see how anyone other than Lebron can be the MVP. The numbers he has put up have been ridiculous.

Here is the comparison with the only other player to win MVP from the losing team:

Jerry West: 37.9ppg. 4.7rpg. 7.4apg
Lebron James: 30.2ppg. 11.3rpg 8.5apg

At this point, I don't think Lebron wants to give any doubt on who the Finals MVP should be. He'll want to win the whole damn thing and leave little doubt.

Still though, if Curry has a really good game and the Warriors win, Curry's stats will be respectable enough to win the Finals. I think Iggy and Kawhi both had less than 20 PPG in their respective Finals and won the MVP. '

But Lebron's been amazing. Not a fan of his, but his Finals performance is bordering Wade's 06 Finals if not surpassing it. Last year Lebron was stat stuffing because no one else could do anything - he was inefficient. This time around, he's just unreal.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie is only having a little better series than steph because he's not getting doubled and tripled off every screen or in general

"If what's been happening wasn't, things would be different than they are."

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
touche'...

but guess what? the series really IS over this Sunday...:lol:

I'm going to be more nervous and anxious during that game than any game I've ever watched I think. Game 7 in 2013 was crazy... but less on the line, imo, since the Heat were already defending champions.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why they could use some more depth next year. I like Jefferson, Frye. Shump will be back but he hasn't played very good. Delly hasn't played that well either and getting less minutes now. Those 4 back are pretty solid but they need a couple other guys that can come off the bench, especially bigs.

Is JR coming back? That's your starting 2-guard. Delly may get more money elsewhere. I think Jefferson and Frye will be back.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is JR coming back? That's your starting 2-guard. Delly may get more money elsewhere. I think Jefferson and Frye will be back.
JR wants to come back. If Delly goes, I'm not losing any sleep. Mo Williams is better and he's going to be back. Keeping Frye will be huge. I also think Mozgov is probably gone, unfortunately.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny all series long I have been saying the series isn't over until its over. And all I heard was "Come on. Yes it is. The series is over".

Now all of a sudden you all have the need to constantly remind US that the series isn't over? LOL.

You're absolutely right.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JR wants to come back. If Delly goes, I'm not losing any sleep. Mo Williams is better and he's going to be back. Keeping Frye will be huge. I also think Mozgov is probably gone, unfortunately.

Mo Williams is getting into his mid-30's. There's a reason he wasn't playing much this season. Delly, as annoying as that little shit is can at least play defense.

Frye will likely be back. JR may want to come back, but at what cost?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost forgot. I LOVE that Mo Williams and Dahntay Jones each got to have a big-time moment in the game yesterday.

So cool for bench guys like that who give everything to have those moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.