• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he didn't. They played the replay this morning from all angles, Curry was reaching before he actually hit the ball. He does it all the time but just never gets called for it. Now he gets called for it and has a temper tantrum.

All that matters he got all ball

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just said i think the Warriors are the favorites and with good reason.

this is something i said a LONG time ago- and its why i think these series have gone 7 games against Cavs and OKC.......GSW is an amazing TEAM- and plays great- has great depth - maybe the 2 BEST shooters of all time-- but they dont have a lot of GREAT athletes..

Iggy is getting up there- their has been a clear decline from last year when he was the MVP. I dont see how adding another shooter like Parsons helps this team NEARLY as much as trying to find another wing defender who could eventually replace Iggy.

Maybe Iggy has one more year left as a high level defender...maybe not....but if i were the warriors i think my priority would be to find a guy that can guard lebron- not another jump shooter like parsons who would get slaughtered by lebron at the SF spot.
I understand what you said, but then you went off and started talking shit about the players one by one and I understand that's what you do, but you do go a bit over-board when it's too early. If you think the Warriors are losing their composure - that's fine but it's three-three. The Cavaliers have had some bad games to and when both teams have started out neck and neck - the Warriors are 3-0. If they get it together on their home court, I think The Cav's are toast but Lebron and Irving have played well. The only thing is I do think they are under-manned

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBaby turned into LeBeast last night and Curry turned into...well...a baby. Bron Bron took over that entire game. Haven't seen anything like that in a while.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say they've proven to this point they're just as good as the Warriors. Last year means absolutely nothing. Neither team has won the championship yet. Series tied 3-3, scoring tied 610-610. Stop acting like the Warriors are above the Cavs right now.
They are - they have one championship and the Cavs have none - if the Cavs win - they will be equal. If not they Warriors will be 2-0

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That assist to turnover ratio is horrendous, though. It would take an all-time great game for him to overall be more valuable than Lebron in this series IMO.

I've already said that Lebron has the better stats - he's had the better stats the last two Finals and that didn't result in him getting the MVP. If Curry has a solid game on Sunday and the Warriors win, Curry's getting the MVP.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend has a inside source and said that we want a meeting with Parsons this offseason.

Good player if he can stay healthy. That dude is never healthy, it seems like

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well from reading everyone's posts it sounds over for the warriors fans
the Warriors just need to play their game on offense and they will win - but all 3 of their best players have to contribute...it cant be just 2 guys.

Id ballpark this one at 55-45 GSW because of the home court- but gotta make allowances for momentum and bogut being out.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are - they have one championship and the Cavs have none - if the Cavs win - they will be equal. If not they Warriors will be 2-0
Last year's championship literally means nothing right now. They will always have that, but it has 0 bearing whatsoever on this year. This year, the Cavs have proven to be every bit as good as GS.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year's championship literally means nothing right now. They will always have that, but it has 0 bearing whatsoever on this year. This year, the Cavs have proven to be every bit as good as GS.

The warriors are still better of they play up to par

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've already said that Lebron has the better stats - he's had the better stats the last two Finals and that didn't result in him getting the MVP. If Curry has a solid game on Sunday and the Warriors win, Curry's getting the MVP.
And that may be the case, but it isn't even just the stats. If you're giving the MVP to the truly "Most Valuable Player", there isn't a case to be made for anyone over Lebron. It'll take him having a horrible night and Curry going nuts for Curry to maybe actually deserve it.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Omg he is still a high level defender. Iggy is not declining as a defender yet

This is the biggest lie in the finals. Lebron has owned IGGY dating back to Philly. Look what he has averaged in the last two finals and what he did against him when he was elsewhere. Iggy made plays down the stretch and has played very good defense in the playoffs against everyone but Lebron except in small spurts. Lebron is averaging over 35 points a game..more than career regular season and playoff and finals averages by a fair amount. Iggy is Lebron's B@#$.

Status
Not open for further replies.