• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and EITHER one is just human nature...

well, glad we got THAT settled...

never seen LeBron act like a bitch when HE loses...THAT'S for sure...:L

Never seen him throw a spit filled mouthpiece at a crowd. Never called Curry a bitch but I hear you...

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just said i think the Warriors are the favorites and with good reason.

this is something i said a LONG time ago- and its why i think these series have gone 7 games against Cavs and OKC.......GSW is an amazing TEAM- and plays great- has great depth - maybe the 2 BEST shooters of all time-- but they dont have a lot of GREAT athletes..

Iggy is getting up there- their has been a clear decline from last year when he was the MVP. I dont see how adding another shooter like Parsons helps this team NEARLY as much as trying to find another wing defender who could eventually replace Iggy.

Maybe Iggy has one more year left as a high level defender...maybe not....but if i were the warriors i think my priority would be to find a guy that can guard lebron- not another jump shooter like parsons who would get slaughtered by lebron at the SF spot.

Omg he is still a high level defender. Iggy is not declining as a defender yet

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just so crazy.

it all comes down to this Game 7...legacies will rise and fall depending on it.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't see Golden St. losing back-to-back home games and losing 3 games in a row considering they've never lost 3 in a row. The series has some question marks for Sunday, how's Iggy's back? And how's Irving's foot?

The latter of whom I already assume is fine.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of them were bad anyway
Yeah, and Steph reaches in constantly and doesn't get called for it. That's part of the game. Lebron gets the shit beat out of him damn near every time he drives the lane and doesn't get fouls called. If Steph can't handle it, that's on him.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omg he is still a high level defender. Iggy is not declining as a defender yet
if you told lebron james that i think he would question your sanity. Clearly their is a HUUUUUUGE difference between this year and last year- and of course his back injury comes into it- but playing into the Finals 2 years in a row is gonna do that to you unless you are not a mere mortal like The King.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and Steph reaches in constantly and doesn't get called for it. That's part of the game. Lebron gets the shit beat out of him damn near every time he drives the lane and doesn't get fouls called. If Steph can't handle it, that's on him.

He had a clean steal on irving

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't see Golden St. losing back-to-back home games and losing 3 games in a row considering they've never lost 3 in a row. The series has some question marks for Sunday, how's Iggy's back? And how's Irving's foot?

The latter of whom I already assume is fine.
Just saw that Irving will be playing Sunday. They'll give him a shot before the game and then he's got 4 months to recover fully.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry has not had that good of a series. If he single-handedly carries the W's in game 7 and they win, maybe. However, his stats aren't close to what Lebron is doing. There is no question that Lebron has been the most valuable player in this series.

Steph hasn't put up his normal stats, but he's still had a decent series given his performances in games 4 and 6.

2016 NBA Finals | Basketball-Reference.com

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Irving who wie need If we want win this title is hurt of course, will play game seven, but how effective he will be is the question. Cleveland 's luck.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a clean steal on irving
No he didn't. They played the replay this morning from all angles, Curry was reaching before he actually hit the ball. He does it all the time but just never gets called for it. Now he gets called for it and has a temper tantrum.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never seen him throw a spit filled mouthpiece at a crowd. Never called Curry a bitch but I hear you...

yeah, but ive never seen Curry throw off his jersey in frustration, tell the fans they gotta go back to their regular lives, or host a one hour special all about himself...

hmm, guess we COULD play this game all day...

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you told lebron james that i think he would question your sanity. Clearly their is a HUUUUUUGE difference between this year and last year- and of course his back injury comes into it- but playing into the Finals 2 years in a row is gonna do that to you unless you are not a mere mortal like The King.

I think he would question you first. Warriors are giving him the jumper and he's hitting it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also it's far from over cavs fans. Not in the bag yet for you guys

When did anyone say that lol. It is going to be the toughest game all year. It could get nasty on Sunday

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw that Irving will be playing Sunday. They'll give him a shot before the game and then he's got 4 months to recover fully.
oh yah he is DEFINITELY playing- youd have to shoot him to keep him from playing....he just lost a good deal of his effectiveness in the 2nd half--- hopefully it was more due to lebron taking over than him being limited. hopefully some rest and therapy will help and he will be close to 100% for Sunday.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Irving who wie need If we want win this title is hurt of course, will play game seven, but how effective he will be is the question. Cleveland 's luck.

I'm sure he'll be fine. Sounds like Ezeli just stepped on his foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.