• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know people won't say it but curry getting 2 fouls pretty much gave the Cavs the game.
Lebron James going off gave the Cavs the game. Plain and simple.

By the way, Curry reaches in constantly, he just can't handle it when he actually gets called for it. Bad officiating has gone both ways this series (see Kevin Love's 3rd foul last night, for example).

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really does come down to Barnes. Gulp. They need to sign Parsons

Good luck with that. You guys don't really have much cap space unless you let Ezelli and Barnes walk. Even then, I'd imagine that Parsons stays for more money in Dallas.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the way, Curry reaches in constantly, he just can't handle it when he actually gets called for it. Bad officiating has gone both ways this series (see Kevin Love's 3rd foul last night, for example).
Love 3rd foul was a freaking JOKE..lol...EASILY the worst call of the game.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love being in foul trouble is a blessing in disguise though. They play better without him

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck with that. You guys don't really have much cap space unless you let Ezelli and Barnes walk. Even then, I'd imagine that Parsons stays for more money in Dallas.
Ezeli is in way over his head right now. Varejao at least looked like he could handle the moment....Ezeli looked like he was filling his shorts.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My friend has a inside source and said that we want a meeting with Parsons this offseason.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think the Bulls-Jazz was better in terms of competitive series. It has been pretty disappointing that we have yet to have a game in this series come down to the final 2 or 3 minutes.

For sure. If it wasn't for MJ the Jazz could have been holding up one trophy at least. Those Jazz teams were pretty damn good and tough.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

imo the biggest thing for the Dubs in the off-season would be going after a serviceable center. just my opinion, though...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend has a inside source and said that we want a meeting with Parsons this offseason.
ehh....another shooter thats not a great athlete?....

if i was a warriors fan id start looking for an eventual defensive replacement for iggy who is starting to lose it--- didnt we discuss that a few weeks ago?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is definitely not going quietly into that good night.

I have never seen Steph Curry just totally lose his shit and his composure like that. It was crazy to see. Draymond looks like a HUUUUUUGE ass for saying- "we woulda won with me"- he might have just put too much pressure on himself.

I have no clue how Steph Curry comes out. I THINK he will come out and play a great game- but we dont really know. I think we KNOW what we are gonna get out of LeBron James.

In a playoff series with all these days of rest you DONT NEED a 10 man team.....what has helped the Warriors get so many regular season wins- a deep bench- just doesnt help as much in a playoff series.
I disagree because chemistry is really important and the Warriors chemistry was really good up to the flagarant foul situation. Granted that Green should have been smarter, and if he had been smarter, The Warriors could have easily wrapped up that game, but without him not only did the Warriors chemistry get knocked out, they also lost Bogut who might not have been the best, but was important. So now the Warriors have to re-start their chemistry. That foul without a doubt caused the Warriors to lose both of those two games and Green will blamed if they lose the series. Let's not forget that the reason the series is 3-3 is because Lebron also played like a HUUUUGE ASS in a couple of those games.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love being in foul trouble is a blessing in disguise though. They play better without him
I won't argue with that, honestly, but it still doesn't change the fact that bad calls have gone against both sides. Kerr coming out and whining like he did makes him look like an entitled brat. Extremely unprofessional.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully love doesn't get into foul trouble next game
if they are gonna use Livingston to guard him- i want love on the court- just keep throwing it into him and get the warriors in foul trouble ....if they want to use draymond to guard love and love just sits in the corner and keeps draymond out of the way thats good with me too.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehh....another shooter thats not a great athlete?....

if i was a warriors fan id start looking for an eventual defensive replacement for iggy who is starting to lose it--- didnt we discuss that a few weeks ago?

He's a versatile smart play. Iggy is not losing it you're crazy

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, regardless of the outcome of Game 7, Lebron James pretty much has to win Finals MVP:

upload_2016-6-17_10-28-54.png

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors fans are a class act as we see daily from @yoga≈surfing

You ought to try reading and actually comprehending some of my posts as well as from some of the other dubs fans objectively instead of painting a broad picture you think is a tell all from just a few of them.

Oh....and stop tagging my s/n unless you have something intelligent to discuss with me directly.

Capisce?

Have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.