• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how this thread would be going if LeBron had 5 fouls, was down by 12, ran from the 3 point line to the baseline after a missed FT to start a 1 man full court press, reached (cleanly), got called for a bogus foul, then yelled at the ref, threw his mouthpiece at a fan and got ejected?

They would say Lebron quit, is overrated and whines too much, but they stick up for Curry. It's hilarious.

Lebron has shown in these last two games why he is the best player in the world. One more great performance by the Cavs and it will be a great moment.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well before yesterday's game, the Warrior's championship parade was planned.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never seen Lebron do that before and it really showed his emotion. They already seem angry.
LeBron is definitely not going quietly into that good night.

I have never seen Steph Curry just totally lose his shit and his composure like that. It was crazy to see. Draymond looks like a HUUUUUUGE ass for saying- "we woulda won with me"- he might have just put too much pressure on himself.

I have no clue how Steph Curry comes out. I THINK he will come out and play a great game- but we dont really know. I think we KNOW what we are gonna get out of LeBron James.

In a playoff series with all these days of rest you DONT NEED a 10 man team.....what has helped the Warriors get so many regular season wins- a deep bench- just doesnt help as much in a playoff series.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non cavs and dubs fans,.......what would be the better storyline LeBron winning and lecturing you on his legacy or LeBron losing and blaming others for the failure?

LeBron's legacy shouldn't be in question. Only a sports moron or a troll would argue that he's anything but the greatest player in his generation and among the greatest of all time.

Best possible storyline is for the city of Cleveland. If any town deserves a title, its them.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that was a fun game. Also, Steve Kerr is a fucking baby.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is definitely not going quietly into that good night.

I have never seen Steph Curry just totally lose his shit and his composure like that. It was crazy to see. Draymond looks like a HUUUUUUGE ass for saying- "we woulda won with me"- he might have just put too much pressure on himself.

I have no clue how Steph Curry comes out. I THINK he will come out and play a great game- but we dont really know. I think we KNOW what we are gonna get out of LeBron James.

In a playoff series with all these days of rest you DONT NEED a 10 man team.....what has helped the Warriors get so many regular season wins- a deep bench- just doesnt help as much in a playoff series.

Curry played pretty good yesterday.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keys for the Warriors to win:

1. Hope Iggy's back spasms (assume that was the case) subside and he's good to go for game 1. Bogut being out actually hurts a lot with Iggy not being the elite defender that he is. I thought it was stupid that Kerr left him in the game when the man couldn't even jump to contest shots or get rebounds.

2. Hope that Harrison Barnes gets out of his arctic shooting slump.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also after lebron blocked Curry's layup and said something to him, I hope that makes the dubs really angry and just blow them out from the jump

needless to say he was talking shit. if it DID come back to bite him i'd have no problem with it...:lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry played pretty good yesterday.
he did play pretty good- but if he just repeats what he did last game i dont think thats enough considering the warriors mitigation of defense with the loss of bogut and iggy hurting.

kyrie hurt his foot in the 2nd half-and realy didnt do shit the 2nd half- not that he needed to- thats worth keeping an eye on as well.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keys for the Warriors to win:

1. Hope Iggy's back spasms (assume that was the case) subside and he's good to go for game 1. Bogut being out actually hurts a lot with Iggy not being the elite defender that he is. I thought it was stupid that Kerr left him in the game when the man couldn't even jump to contest shots or get rebounds.

2. Hope that Harrison Barnes gets out of his arctic shooting slump.

It really does come down to Barnes. Gulp. They need to sign Parsons

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, Curry never meant to intentionally hit that fan, and second, I'd have no problems with it, if he got unfairly whistled for 3 or 4 calls. Third of all, I'm a little bit tired of the "if Lebron did this" trope. Kobe got railed on for years, while Duncan normally got the benefit of the doubt. It is what is, but with that said, I think we've reached a point where Curry is getting killed just as much as Lebron when he has a bad game

I agree with all that except he will never get killed as much as Lebron if he has a bad game. Never.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....I don't know where people are getting that Curry didn't play well. He was great. Foul trouble fucked him again.
the Cavs had plenty of shit calls too--- that 3rd foul on Love was freaking ridiculous...though maybe it was good :) ?? lol...

seriously though- KEep putting Love on the block - if they want to guard him with anyone other than Draymond give him the ball over and over and over again- they were trying to guard love with livingston and other smaller guys- the cavs need to take advantage of that in game 7 if the warriros try and get away with it agian.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he did play pretty good- but if he just repeats what he did last game i dont think thats enough considering the warriors mitigation of defense with the loss of bogut and iggy hurting.

kyrie hurt his foot in the 2nd half-and realy didnt do shit the 2nd half- not that he needed to- thats worth keeping an eye on as well.

Let's not make excuses on injuries lol. Warriors are way more banged up. They're lucky to have home court

Status
Not open for further replies.