• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Curry this morning talking about throwing his chew toy. I'm paraphrasing, but he said, "I didn't mean to hit the fan, I've thrown my chew toy before, but I usually aim at the scoring table."

That was a little off-putting to me.

Wow! that is disgusting.... it is like spitting.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha.... They showed JR the clip of what his daughter said... :pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think thats a very fair point.....who knows.....

after watching Game 6 I think the Warriors are the favorites but i think its pretty slight going into Game 7.....I think momentum is a very precarious thing but i do think the Cavs have some right now.

what might even be more important than momentum though is Iggy's back....if Iggy cant slow down LeBron- and Ezeli cant at least TRY and make it a little tough at the rim- the Warriors are gonna need to put up a lot of points to win---they can EASIL EASILY do that----- but for it doesnt look like the Warriors can get it done on a defensive level like they have during the regular season right now because of Bogut- and it at least appears to be- a slowed Iguadala.
Momentum means nothing and is an illusion. The Warriors have three days to make adjustments. They started out very poorly last game and the Cavaliers shut them down in the first quarter. If the Warriors can start the game equal or close to the Cavaliers in the first quarter - then they will win the series. The only games that the Cavaliers have won is when they had a such a huge lead in the first quarter that they couldn't be caught. So for the Cavs are zero in close games

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But damn Harrison Barnes sucks so bad. 2 of 22 from the field on mostly wide open shots. Ouch. Need to play rush

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! that is disgusting.... it is like spitting.

Very much so and in fact; people may not know this but spitting on some one in public is a felony assault. If he hit the fan - He could be arrested and charged with a crime

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But damn Harrison Barnes sucks so bad. 2 of 22 from the field on mostly wide open shots. Ouch. Need to play rush
Livingston is the one that really surprised me--- he had been on fire- and missed a few of his patented mid range shots......he will be a lot better in Cali though- typically role players are.

not having a big man that can do anything offensively is kinda hurting the warriors i think--- last year David Lee actually stepped up huge- the warriors dont have that type of guy right now..

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tues. morning.

i have absolutely zero clue what happens Sunday...have any early guesses/hypothesis?

Well knowing the the home team is like what? 101-21 in game 7s which is a good advantage for the warriors but you still need to play well

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron was a beast. If goes on attack mode and gets to the rim, he's tough to handle.

GSW just looked like a bunch of jump shooters again. Were never really in game 6 at all.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron was a beast. If goes on attack mode and gets to the rim, he's tough to handle.

GSW just looked like a bunch of jump shooters again. Were never really in game 6 at all.

They were actually. After that curry missed layup almost went down which I was suprised it didnt. Would of cut it to 6

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watches the news and there saying Curry could get suspended for game 7 ? LOL, NBA better not do that or I swear I'll never watch another NBA game... That would be utterly ridiculous! It was bad enough they lost Green for game 5, but losing Curry for game 7 of the finals would be the biggest effin joke ever.... I don't give a @#$^ if Curry use swear words because he got a little frustrated... It's the NBA finals so I think it's ok if players show a little emotion, NBA better not even consider that move....

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way Curry gets suspended for that. Maybe if it was in the regular season.

There have been 7 incidents of throwing mouthguards. 5 of them were fined. 2 were suspended. The 2 that got a suspension (Udonis Haslem and Amir Johnson) both threw their mouthguards directly at a ref while arguing with them and hit the ref.

In some ways hitting a fan sounds worse than hitting a ref... but it was unintentional. Some of the other guys that got fined threw theirs into the crowd... they just didn't happen to land a direct hit in someone's face.

It was smart of Curry to stop and apologize to the fan.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watches the news and there saying Curry could get suspended for game 7 ? LOL, NBA better not do that or I swear I'll never watch another NBA game... That would be utterly ridiculous! It was bad enough they lost Green for game 5, but losing Curry for game 7 of the finals would be the biggest effin joke ever.... I don't give a @#$^ if Curry use swear words because he got a little frustrated... It's the NBA finals so I think it's ok if players show a little emotion, NBA better not even consider that move....

Yeah I think that would be the worst thing ever..

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also it's far from over cavs fans. Not in the bag yet for you guys

Definitely. Not even close.

Of the 3 straight games they have to win... the hardest one to win remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.