• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think the Bulls-Jazz was better in terms of competitive series. It has been pretty disappointing that we have yet to have a game in this series come down to the final 2 or 3 minutes.
yah thats true...we havent had to have a game winner or anything....maybe that will change in Game 7.....

Game 7...2 consensus best players in the league...legacies on the line.....should be awesome....thats what the game is all about.......

of course i will have 10 people jump on my ass as soon as i say this--- but holy shit--- what a journey this playoffs has been and how freaking awesome has it been.

Its in LeBron's hands now. Is anyone out their still going to make the argument that Curry is more valuable than LeBron? Curry without a doubt deserved the NBA this year- he earned it--- but i think this Finals has showed us who the most destructive/unguardable/ force in the Game is.

but thats teh thing- Curry can change the entire narrative by winning and having a big Game 7.....if they lose- and choke away a 3-1 lead- with his wife spouting off in the media- with him throwing his mouth guard into the stands and getting ejected-- its gonna be a REAL REAL bad look.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay is not the first person nor the last person to walk off the court before the end of the game. If that was game 7 then that's different but with another game left, I could careless that he went to the locker room early for a game that was already decided with 15 seconds remaining. Its not like he was on the court at the time.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't remember anyone who I have wavered on so much as LaBron & I really like him at this pt. He has really been dominant and also classy in how he has addressed the media in this series. No doubt he is the most dominant player in the game now & I truly believe that you could make a strong case for him as Finals MVP even if the Cavs lose on Sunday - who is even close to him in this series (especially anyone on the Warriors)?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the
yah thats true...we havent had to have a game winner or anything....maybe that will change in Game 7.....

Game 7...2 consensus best players in the league...legacies on the line.....should be awesome....thats what the game is all about.......

of course i will have 10 people jump on my ass as soon as i say this--- but holy shit--- what a journey this playoffs has been and how freaking awesome has it been.

Its in LeBron's hands now. Is anyone out their still going to make the argument that Curry is more valuable than LeBron? Curry without a doubt deserved the NBA this year- he earned it--- but i think this Finals has showed us who the most destructive/unguardable/ force in the Game is.

but thats teh thing- Curry can change the entire narrative by winning and having a big Game 7.....if they lose- and choke away a 3-1 lead- with his wife spouting off in the media- with him throwing his mouth guard into the stands and getting ejected-- its gonna be a REAL REAL bad look.

Yes they will if the Cavaliers lose game seven on Sunday. He has to win in order to get the Finals MVP title

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the

Yes they will if the Cavaliers lose game seven on Sunday. He has to win in order to get the Finals MVP title
i think thats a very fair point.....who knows.....

after watching Game 6 I think the Warriors are the favorites but i think its pretty slight going into Game 7.....I think momentum is a very precarious thing but i do think the Cavs have some right now.

what might even be more important than momentum though is Iggy's back....if Iggy cant slow down LeBron- and Ezeli cant at least TRY and make it a little tough at the rim- the Warriors are gonna need to put up a lot of points to win---they can EASIL EASILY do that----- but for it doesnt look like the Warriors can get it done on a defensive level like they have during the regular season right now because of Bogut- and it at least appears to be- a slowed Iguadala.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe the Cavs are 1 win away from a championship. 1 Win.

It is so tantalizingly close.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron threw off his jersey after losing to Boston. anyone bringing THAT up...?

That was shitty.

Doesn't change the fact that it was shitty for Ali-G to tantrum back to the locker room before the game ended.

I'm a little league coach. My team knows that if they don't line up after the games, win or lose, and shake hands and say "good game" to each opponent, I'm going to be on their ass. That's good sportsmanship. I wish we saw more of that in professional sports. We teach our children to be this way, why are those lessons forgotten at the highest level of competition?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen players do it before. I'm sure if he stayed on the bench for the final 15 seconds, the Warriors would have won the game

I once saw a dude take a shit on a sidewalk in Boston. Just because you've seen someone do something doesn't make it normal or right.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was shitty.

Doesn't change the fact that it was shitty for Ali-G to tantrum back to the locker room before the game ended.

I'm a little league coach. My team knows that if they don't line up after the games, win or lose, and shake hands and say "good game" to each opponent, I'm going to be on their ass. That's good sportsmanship. I wish we saw more of that in professional sports. We teach our children to be this way, why are those lessons forgotten at the highest level of competition?

Shaking hands after every game of a best of 7 series is dumb. The 2 teams will shake hands at the end of the series on Sunday night. That's another reason why I don't care about Klay walking off the court. Teams don't shake hands until the series is over. If this was game 7 and he did that then I would have an issue with that. NBA players are pretty good when it comes to sportsmanship. They almost always shake hands every game in the regular season. In the playoffs it seems like it is an unwritten rule that the teams don't shake hands at the end of games until the final game of the series

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know that. That's cool. They don't do that in baseball, and I don't think they do it in football.

Yeah they don't line up like they do in little league or college basketball but there's a mutual respect with the players so unless the teams really dislike each other, players on both teams almost always exchange handshakes following the end of every regular season game.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he throw it at a fan?

I saw Curry this morning talking about throwing his chew toy. I'm paraphrasing, but he said, "I didn't mean to hit the fan, I've thrown my chew toy before, but I usually aim at the scoring table."

That was a little off-putting to me.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non cavs and dubs fans,.......what would be the better storyline LeBron winning and lecturing you on his legacy or LeBron losing and blaming others for the failure?

Status
Not open for further replies.