• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think nerves will come into question a lot at the start, sans Lebron. But the Warriors were at this juncture last series versus a very dangerous OKC team. Time to nut up or shut up for the Dubs.

An elimination game is an elimination game and the Cavs won 2 straighr elimination games. It was thinking it would be near impossible to win two in Oracle and will be a great feat. They need to play their best game to do it. Still crazy they have the opportunity though.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry hit the fan with a mouthguard?? I'm not sure if a mouthguard could do any damage if it was shot out of a cannon. That was nothing. There is not way NBA could do anything.

He'll be fined....but that's where it ends.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An elimination game is an elimination game and the Cavs won 2 straighr elimination games. It was thinking it would be near impossible to win two in Oracle and will be a great feat. They need to play their best game to do it. Still crazy they have the opportunity though.

There's elimination games then there's game 7.....big difference

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs fans..... Has green behaved in this series? Still think the guy has no class. I'll be watching game 7 and pulling for Cleveland. Admittedly, I haven't watched any of this series so far.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time a road team won a game 7 in the finals was back in 1978.
Since then there have been six game 7's in the finals.....and all were won by the home teams.
Did you know that LeBron continues to break records?

Yea, he about to break in to 2-5.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah....different feel now. You can't honestly tell me that a game 7 is the same as 5 and 6. Now Golden St. plays with their proverbial backs against the wall as well. Series does come down to the health of Iguodala.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
lol...no...hardly.

All I'm pointing out is that the odds heavily favor the home team, historically.

Most of this road teams did not have the best player in the world and two of the best players in the series. The Warriors could win, but they are reeling and in their case having been up 3-1, I think the home pressure could get to them but we shall see. They were deeper until the Bogut injury and the Iggy injury.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of this road teams did not have the best player in the world and two of the best players in the series. The Warriors could win, but they are reeling and in their case having been up 3-1, I think the home pressure could get to them but we shall see. They were deeper until the Bogut injury and the Iggy injury.

None of that means anything.......it's game 7 now.
Dubs still have the edge and advantage, regardless of your spin.

Last edited:

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
None of that means anything.......it's game 7 now.
Dubs have the edge and advantage, regardless of your spin.

Spin...LOL. Really. U don't think Lebron has been better than everyone the last two finals? You don't think Irving has been the second best player on the court? Dubs have home court and a deeper team but who do you trust more right now? Bron/Irving or Curry/Thompson/Green.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spin...LOL. Really. U don't think Lebron has been better than everyone the last two finals? You don't think Irving has been the second best player on the court? Dubs have home court and a deeper team but who do you trust more right now? Bron/Irving or Curry/Thompson/Green.

Don't be silly......I'm going w/ the latter.....easily.

C'mon Man.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that last foul on Curry---- if you switch guys- and LeBron is jumping into Curry- Curry falls down and it looks like he is mugged and no one questions----- because its LeBron and he is a freak of nature and because Curry is small this is what you get- im just glad the ref had the guts to call it like it was for once instead of making LeBron play with the Shaquille rules handicap.

Wrong.

Curry went for the steal and knocked the ball away. If they called a foul on the steal, it would have been a ticky tack call, but okay.

When the ball was loose, Curry was running after it. He had his back turned to LeBron, who was behind him. LeBron jumped to go after the ball and landed on Curry with his elbow hitting Curry in the back of the head. If it were Draymond Green instead of LeBron, the refs might have given him a flagrant foul. Instead, loose ball foul on Steph.

Curry is entitled to that spot on the court and LeBron landed on him. In a loose ball situation, there is no way an objective party can even make a case that it was a foul on Curry.

Yes, Curry made a couple bad plays defensively and he needs to stop reaching when he is in foul trouble. Still, the last 2 calls were garbage and there were a couple other questionable ones also.

Status
Not open for further replies.