• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting to hear all the Heat fans do deep basketball analysis after the game.

Someone should start a thread about the Heat fan's focus on Lebron James in the finals. Does anyone think that Curry is more valuable than James after watching this series ?

Stirring shit up I see. And no, we've acknowledged early on in this series that Lebron was still the better all around player. God damn, you Lebron nut huggers need to man the fuck up.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stirring shit up I see. And no, we've acknowledged early on in this series that Lebron was still the better all around player. God damn, you Lebron nut huggers need to man the fuck up.

He was missing until tonight. Don't remember seeing him much when they were down 3-1 so he really need to get the fuck out of here

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have her a lil on Sports Center too.

But, they didn't try to clown her like Fatty Boy.

Windhorst is beyond my most hated journalist. Fat fuck got his name because he was assigned to Lebron since high school. He made it to where he is because of Lebron. That **** has no business talking shit when you (Windhorst) has fallen asleep on live TV and have the looks of somebody that last saw a treadmill when Tupac and Biggie were leading the rap scene.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry's ejection and Ayesha's ill-advised ramblings aside...

That was an intense game. The first 45 minutes of that game was incredibly nerve-wracking for a game that had a double-digit lead the majority of the time. These Warriors are scary because they are never out of it.

Odds will be stacked against Cleveland in Game 7. Home teams are 15-3 in Game 7 of the NBA Finals and this team happens to be 39-2 at home this year.

But Cavs got LeBron James and a punchers chance. Can't wait!

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Cavs are clearly the better team right now. I'll bet my cabin in Moab that LeBron outscores Curry in Game 7

Will it be enough?! That is the question. Dubs are deep and their role players will play well at home. But Iggy may be hurt, Barnes is a head case, and Kerr won't have Kerr back there to foul.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So says the NY/San Francisco surfer board. Neither one. Just fascinating to watch and to comment upon. Bron is winning people over.

Let's not get carried away. I'm still not a fan of his. I've always acknowledged that he's a great player. I just don't like him.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

That was an intense game. The first 45 minutes of that game was incredibly nerve-wracking for a game that had a double-digit lead the majority of the time. These Warriors are scary because they are never out of it.

Odds will be stacked against Cleveland in Game 7. Home teams are 3-15 in Game 7 of the NBA Finals and this team happens to be 39-2 at home this year.

Only nerve racking because you are a hard core fan. We all knew it was over after the first quarter.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Odds will be stacked against Cleveland in Game 7. Home teams are 3-15 in Game 7 of the NBA Finals and this team happens to be 39-2 at home this year.

He's gonna have to have a chat with her.

I have seen 5 stories like this on the net ALREADY.

Steph Curry's wife wants you to believe the NBA is rigged

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs will come out nervous on Sunday. This is the first game 7 for most of their key players excluding Lebron

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is going to be a devastated fanbase Sunday night.

At least the Warriors fans have last year's triumph to fall back on... so I nominate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.