• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be as well. You had this series well in hand being up 3-1. It's now tied 3-3 and you better hope that Lebron doesn't throw up a 40+ game again. Also, how's Iggy's back? Is Barnes going to show up? Because that fucker has been non-existent the last couple of games.

I have faith in the Warriors. But my god. This is bull shit.

DEFINITELY agree. had 'em RIGHT where they wanted them and then you let 'em punk you out...

doesn't get any worse than that...unless they blow this title run...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all you Cleveland homers and Lebron nut suckers, nobody is saying that the refs cost the Warriors the game, we are just pointing out the bullshit fouls that were called on Curry and how other superstars don't get those calls on them[/B].

THIS^^^
:lol:now you know why I boned outta here last night. KNEW all that stupid homeristic crap was coming...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if LeBRON's wife acted like Aesha Curry he would be torn apart. This is just embarrassing. Put her on a leash. She is humiliating herself and her husband.

That got WEIRD late....Curry throwing his mouth guard....

i still dont understand what Draymond was doing at that point bodying up LeBron and then losing it when he got a clear foul called on him....and then he went nuts...it was so strange.

I cant wait for a game 7......the Cavs are not afraid of Warriors anymore. Them losing Bogut hurts their defense it looks like- way more than i thought it would----

The Warriors are such a great regular season team- they have TONS of depth- a really good deep roster. In the playoffs you shorten it up though--- the Cavs have just lopped off their rotations hugely- its basically down to 7 guys....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't why anyone would assume Ayesha Curry would make up a lie about her father nearly being arrested and being profiled. Great job last night assuming she was lying @gordontrue when she was spot on.

"I was just kind of debriefed on what the security thought happened with some guy that poses with fake credentials and gets backstage at a lot of events, the NBA Finals and all that stuff," Curry told The Undefeated as he departed from the arena. "They kind of profiled my father-in-law and thought he was him. They threatened to arrest him before they checked out his credentials. It's kind of been an emotional and tough night all the way around.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't why anyone would assume Ayesha Curry would make up a lie about her father nearly being arrested and being profiled. Great job last night assuming she was lying @gordontrue when she was spot on.

"I was just kind of debriefed on what the security thought happened with some guy that poses with fake credentials and gets backstage at a lot of events, the NBA Finals and all that stuff," Curry told The Undefeated as he departed from the arena. "They kind of profiled my father-in-law and thought he was him. They threatened to arrest him before they checked out his credentials. It's kind of been an emotional and tough night all the way around.

'That sucks. Would have to know a lot more details to determine whether security handled the situation correctly but it definitely sounds like they didn't at this point.

I never said she was lying. I just found it funny that you were posting tweets of a woman who just said the NBA was rigged and adding "Fuck Cleveland", "Cleveland is a shitty place", etc. If you want to continue to immediately transfer hot-take tweets into "fuck an entire city of people", go ahead. But thats dumb.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, yes. When you tweet that the NBA is rigged when your team loses... you are going to lose some credibility. Doesn't mean I'm going to think you're lying or exaggerating everything... but I'm going to take what you say with the grain of salt it deserves.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 7....the 2 consensus best players in the NBA going at it.

How often does that happen?

Lets get a Cavs win- and then we can have our rubber match next year and give us a legit Finals rivlary.....maybe not Celts Lakers but every bit as good or better than Bulls Jazz

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 7....the 2 consensus best players in the NBA going at it.

How often does that happen?

Lets get a Cavs win- and then we can have our rubber match next year and give us a legit Finals rivlary.....maybe not Celts Lakers but every bit as good or better than Bulls Jazz

I actually think the Bulls-Jazz was better in terms of competitive series. It has been pretty disappointing that we have yet to have a game in this series come down to the final 2 or 3 minutes.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tristan Thompson is just so valuable. He was EASILY the Cavs 3rd best player last night....perfect 6/6 from the field--- made the Warriors pay when they doubled off him- dominated the boards - and he played really very very good defense.

his ability to switch everything on the pick and rolls- but still be the best and biggest rebounder on the court is so important to the Cavs in this series. Its one of the few matchup advantages they have. Ezeli is not anywhere near good enough to counter Thompson- and with Bogut hurt he is just running around unchecked.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the last 2 games, LeBron has posted 2 of the top 3 Finals GameScore of all time

0NlWumH.png

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'That sucks. Would have to know a lot more details to determine whether security handled the situation correctly but it definitely sounds like they didn't at this point.

I never said she was lying. I just found it funny that you were posting tweets of a woman who just said the NBA was rigged and adding "Fuck Cleveland", "Cleveland is a shitty place", etc. If you want to continue to immediately transfer hot-take tweets into "fuck an entire city of people", go ahead. But thats dumb.

Yeah... Cali must be full of whiners. I remember when Cal got stomped by Ohio State one of the sports writers in California response was Ohio sucks like we live behind some wall here and can't escape. I guess whatever makes them sleep better...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was with Klay walking back to the locker room with 15 seconds to go?

I guess his feelings just got hurt:noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.