• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also it's far from over cavs fans. Not in the bag yet for you guys
shit- Golden State has to be the favorites--- though i dont think they are big favorites--- they have home court- that definitely means something.

Iggy's health is very important though....without Bogut's rim protection Iggy becomes even more important. If he is hurting and cant slow down LeBron the Cavs will have a decent shot.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its fun time now, boys! LETS GO!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shumpert sucked last night. Im glad Lue went to giving a couple minutes to Jones and Mo.....you just dont have time for guys to trip over themselves like Shumpert did...he came in - missed a wide open 3, committed a turnover, and then let curry get wide open for a 3...was glad to see Lue adjusted a little there.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron was pretty frustrated at the end of game 4. Don't act like Cleveland has looked like angels. It's human nature to get frustrated at times.

Of course, but he keeps his bitch on a leash and doesn't throw mouthpieces. Then Klay walks off the court...it's Game 6. They are acting like the series is over. I know they will bring their A+ game on Sunday with that being said.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think the Bulls-Jazz was better in terms of competitive series. It has been pretty disappointing that we have yet to have a game in this series come down to the final 2 or 3 minutes.

Interesting you mention that. Every game this series has been pretty one-sided, but apparently through 6 games its been about as even as it gets.

Total Scoring through 6 games:

Golden State - 610 pts
Cleveland - 610 pts

First time that's ever happened.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harrison Barnes wants no part of LeBron....if Iggy cant get right- LeBron is gonna go off again.....that definitely doesnt mean the Cavs win- but the Warriors i think are going to have to score a lot of points because i think the Warriors defense is struggling right now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game will be rigged for the Cavs and the Land...you can't write a better script. Lebron and his Cavs with a new coach come down from 3-1 and win one for the land against the best regular season team ever. Sounds like the script was written by someone who writes telenovelas...LOL.

Ayesha is that you. You sound a little salty

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was shitty.

Doesn't change the fact that it was shitty for Ali-G to tantrum back to the locker room before the game ended.

I'm a little league coach. My team knows that if they don't line up after the games, win or lose, and shake hands and say "good game" to each opponent, I'm going to be on their ass. That's good sportsmanship. I wish we saw more of that in professional sports. We teach our children to be this way, why are those lessons forgotten at the highest level of competition?

millions of dollars...?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't why anyone would assume Ayesha Curry would make up a lie about her father nearly being arrested and being profiled. Great job last night assuming she was lying @gordontrue when she was spot on.

"I was just kind of debriefed on what the security thought happened with some guy that poses with fake credentials and gets backstage at a lot of events, the NBA Finals and all that stuff," Curry told The Undefeated as he departed from the arena. "They kind of profiled my father-in-law and thought he was him. They threatened to arrest him before they checked out his credentials. It's kind of been an emotional and tough night all the way around.

I think a response at this point from gordon would be - "Boy, I wonder how people on this thread would react if this happened to Lebron's father-in-law...."

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also after lebron blocked Curry's layup and said something to him, I hope that makes the dubs really angry and just blow them out from the jump

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check her mentions on twitter and get back to me. Cleveland fans are disgusting. They've been targeting the Curry family all series long

Maybe they should stuff being salty and whiney little babies. You don't see the Cavs players' families getting involved and talking shit. Ayesha talked shit to Lebron the other night. Fuck her

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 7....the 2 consensus best players in the NBA going at it.

How often does that happen?

Lets get a Cavs win- and then we can have our rubber match next year and give us a legit Finals rivlary.....maybe not Celts Lakers but every bit as good or better than Bulls Jazz

ugh, let's not...:rolleyes2:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they should stuff being salty and whiney little babies. You don't see the Cavs players' families getting involved and talking shit. Ayesha talked shit to Lebron the other night. Fuck her

Warriors fans are a class act as we see daily from @yoga≈surfing

Status
Not open for further replies.