• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't argue with that, honestly, but it still doesn't change the fact that bad calls have gone against both sides. Kerr coming out and whining like he did makes him look like an entitled brat. Extremely unprofessional.

Lebron whines after every foul call lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ought to try reading and actually comprehending some of my posts objectively instead of painting a broad picture you think is a tell all from just a few of them.

Oh....and stop tagging my s/n unless you have something intelligent to discuss with me directly.

Capisce?

Have a good one.

I was calling you a classy fan. You don't even know how to accept a compliment

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny when Kerr said, "on that last foul Curry was called for, Lebron flopped" (not sure the exact quote)

Does he realize like half his team flops??? :laugh3:
if you reverset he roles in that play---- and LeBron is dogging curry up the court and reaches in and has contact-- curry falls over and a foul is called and no one even bats an eye or thinks about it again......

im just glad the refs had the guts to call it.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehh....another shooter thats not a great athlete?....

if i was a warriors fan id start looking for an eventual defensive replacement for iggy who is starting to lose it--- didnt we discuss that a few weeks ago?
See - this is why you have so many enemies and why they hate you - you start bragging and jumping down their throats waaaaay to early. This series ain't over til the fat lady sings. The Warriors are the defending champions - The Cavaliers aren't and have not proven anything yet. Just saying - Lighten up a bit

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But damn Harrison Barnes sucks so bad. 2 of 22 from the field on mostly wide open shots. Ouch. Need to play rush

Don't worry. All he needs is one game hitting shots, also he is most likely gone after this season.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well ...Cavs were frustrated by shit calls and no calls against them but they handled it different. One fans shit calls is another fans hooray.

and EITHER one is just human nature...

well, glad we got THAT settled...

never seen LeBron act like a bitch when HE loses...THAT'S for sure...:L

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See - this is why you have so many enemies and why they hate you - you start bragging and jumping down their throats waaaaay to early. This series ain't over til the fat lady sings. The Warriors are the defending champions - The Cavaliers aren't and have not proven anything yet. Just saying - Lighten up a bit
I'd say they've proven to this point they're just as good as the Warriors. Last year means absolutely nothing. Neither team has won the championship yet. Series tied 3-3, scoring tied 610-610. Stop acting like the Warriors are above the Cavs right now.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, regardless of the outcome of Game 7, Lebron James pretty much has to win Finals MVP:

View attachment 128753

Doesn't have to. If Steph breaks out a 40-point game of his own, he may get the Finals MVP.

Lebron has had the best overall stats in the last two NBA Finals, yet didn't win the MVP. However, my opinion is that Lebron's been by far the most consistent and best player in the Finals.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend has a inside source and said that we want a meeting with Parsons this offseason.

We'll see. If winning means something to him, then he should go on a discount. That would be a significant upgrade over Barnes in terms of offensive production.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just said i think the Warriors are the favorites and with good reason.

this is something i said a LONG time ago- and its why i think these series have gone 7 games against Cavs and OKC.......GSW is an amazing TEAM- and plays great- has great depth - maybe the 2 BEST shooters of all time-- but they dont have a lot of GREAT athletes..

Iggy is getting up there- their has been a clear decline from last year when he was the MVP. I dont see how adding another shooter like Parsons helps this team NEARLY as much as trying to find another wing defender who could eventually replace Iggy.

Maybe Iggy has one more year left as a high level defender...maybe not....but if i were the warriors i think my priority would be to find a guy that can guard lebron- not another jump shooter like parsons who would get slaughtered by lebron at the SF spot.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ezeli is in way over his head right now. Varejao at least looked like he could handle the moment....Ezeli looked like he was filling his shorts.

Ezeli has taken a step back this year. Andy's lost of his mid-range shot and isn't the player he used to be. But at least he hustles and contests shots. Both of them will have to contribute on Sunday.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't have to. If Steph breaks out a 40-point game of his own, he may get the Finals MVP.

Lebron has had the best overall stats in the last two NBA Finals, yet didn't win the MVP. However, my opinion is that Lebron's been by far the most consistent and best player in the Finals.
Curry has not had that good of a series. If he single-handedly carries the W's in game 7 and they win, maybe. However, his stats aren't close to what Lebron is doing. There is no question that Lebron has been the most valuable player in this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.