• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The warriors are still better of they play up to par
Maybe, maybe not. When Lebron is playing at the top of his game, he's still the best player in the world. The W's don't have that.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that may be the case, but it isn't even just the stats. If you're giving the MVP to the truly "Most Valuable Player", there isn't a case to be made for anyone over Lebron. It'll take him having a horrible night and Curry going nuts for Curry to maybe actually deserve it.

Lebron has been great nobody is denying that. But if I was him I wouldn't want to win it if I was on the losing side

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron has been great nobody is denying that. But if I was him I wouldn't want to win it if I was on the losing side
Can't argue with that. The MVP trophy is a hollow victory without the ring.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, maybe not. When Lebron is playing at the top of his game, he's still the best player in the world. The W's don't have that.

They have curry to play at a all time great level but I don't think that will happen with him being at 70%

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that may be the case, but it isn't even just the stats. If you're giving the MVP to the truly "Most Valuable Player", there isn't a case to be made for anyone over Lebron. It'll take him having a horrible night and Curry going nuts for Curry to maybe actually deserve it.

Once again, Lebron's been the MVP in this series. You take Lebron and Curry off their respective teams - Dubs blow this series out in embarrassing fashion.

But if the Cavs don't win, Curry's likely going to get it at this juncture. Cavs win then hands down it'll be Lebron. Won't even be worth a discussion at that point.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, Lebron's been the MVP in this series. You take Lebron and Curry off their respective teams - Dubs blow this series out in embarrassing fashion.

But if the Cavs don't win, Curry's likely going to get it at this juncture. Cavs win then hands down it'll be Lebron. Won't even be worth a discussion at that point.
I don't think so at all. When Kyrie is on, he's one of the most lethal scorers in this series. He's made both Steph and Klay look foolish multiple times. These two teams stack up pretty well, even without their superstars.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can squeeze over and give you some room to ride "bitch" in the middle of the L-Train if you would like ;)

err...I think i'll pass...

considering how much YOU suck LeBron's dick i'm guessing you must really be into the taste. I don't have much of a desire to try it, though...

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also after lebron blocked Curry's layup and said something to him, I hope that makes the dubs really angry and just blow them out from the jump

I also hope that makes the dubs really angry, but there's where our hopes diverge. From there, I want the dubs to be really angry and frustrated, as the Cavs beat their asses in front of their fans.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so at all. When Kyrie is on, he's one of the most lethal scorers in this series. He's made both Steph and Klay look foolish multiple times. These two teams stack up pretty well, even without their superstars.

Well, that's great. And I agree with that point.

Who else do you have after Kyrie? Cavs don't stack well against the Dubs at all. Only reason this series is going 7 is because Lebron is going nuts and Kyrie's having a good series. Who else on the Cavs roster has been solid and consistent with maybe the exception of Richard Jefferson off the bench?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know I still haven't seen Kylie play well without LeBron. If he's not hitting those outrageously tough shots then what else is he good for?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph hasn't put up his normal stats, but he's still had a decent series given his performances in games 4 and 6.

2016 NBA Finals | Basketball-Reference.com

Yeah decent but he is shooting 41% from the field, way below is regular season even though he was great but when you are the back-to-back MVP you expect more. All he needs is one game though and if it is great one and they win...he will probably get the MVP.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know they will, though.

At this point, I've already given Lebron a pass on this series. It would take him having a god awful game for me to give him any blame at this point. For him to win this Finals, Kyrie's going to have to produce like he has been as well as the rest of his team.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also hope that makes the dubs really angry, but there's where our hopes diverge. From there, I want the dubs to be really angry and frustrated, as the Cavs beat their asses in front of their fans.

I could see WHY you'd want that to happen. in all honesty I THINK this would fire them up to play and focus better, but I guess the reverse could be true also...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah decent but he is shooting 41% from the field, way below is regular season even though he was great but when you are the back-to-back MVP you expect more. All he needs is one game though and if it is great one and they win...he will probably get the MVP.

Thank you. That's the point I'm trying to get across.

Status
Not open for further replies.