• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but in time Curry will get criticized more and more. LeBron has brought some of his criticism on himself but he as had more time to go through the ups and downs. He has also had more time to piss off fans of other teams by kicking their asses. That always invites more drama than deserved.

Last night we were discussing the classlessness of Ohioans during the series and I have had a slight change of heart.

I think the mid who called Riley a gay slur and the idiot who elbowed Kerr's daughter are pieces of shit.

But, Steph's wife and Mom were taunting the shit out of the Cavs crowd last night.

I'm still trying to find out what Ayesha was talking about when.she said they were racially profiled and almost arrested.

What's the story behind that?

She is making him more unlikable after every tweet......for some.

I still thing he's awesome.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One would think that No player would include LeBron.

Maybe I know what the hell I am talking about..

If you think Lebron is not included in the player reference, perhaps you could enlighten us on exactly what he is ?
Holy shit, you're slow. Again, I never said Lebron doesn't complain. I never said Lebron should be excluded and never get called for a foul. When you have proof of me saying that, you let me know. Please, try and use your brain when you reply to this post though.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Thunder has great success when they went big vs the Warriors. Adams crushed them.
hes versatile enough and fast enough to switch......

thats where the NBA is going--- THOSE are the guys you want and NEED to win....Adams was HUGE against SAS doing the same thing.

an NBA big that can guard the 4 or 5, but also switch and hold his own against wings is WORHT ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD

slow plodding centers that have the basketball IQ of a stegasaurus are gonna find their ass stapled to the bench vs. the warriors.

last year in the playoffs PERFECT example- the Warriors said- SUUUUUURE- Mozgov- you can get whateve you want---that scrub scored 30 in the Finals game and the warriors didnt bat an eye because they ABUSED him and did things to him that you cant show in an R rated movie.....

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one on Kyrie was a reach. It wasn't the worst reach ever, but he was all over him. And as it's been pointed out, Curry gets away with reaching all the time.
Just like LBJ gets away with lowering his shoulders and running people over.

This is the Finals and game 6. They need to let players play. Again Im not saying Cavs won because of the refs. It was bad both ways. I think the last 5 min were in the cavs favor but game was over. It was just an ugly game by the refs.

Stink Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think the Warriors can win it!

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I been doing is putting up facts and kicking some ass. I posted his Playoffs stats. They arent great. They are soild. When Bogut was in the game GS Cavs struggled. Since he has been gone GS is 0-2. there is another fact for you. LOL
And yet, TT put up double-doubles in 2 of the first 3 games. Do you know that those are good? Do you know that Bogut played both of those games? You are good at being wrong.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except you're still wrong. There were at most 2 bad calls. The one on Kyrie, as has been discussed at length, was entirely legit. Just because he disagrees and throws a temper tantrum, doesn't make it any less of a reach in. I'm sorry you can't see.

There were 3 bad calls.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like LBJ gets away with lowering his shoulders and running people over.

This is the Finals and game 6. They need to let players play. Again Im not saying Cavs won because of the refs. It was bad both ways. I think the last 5 min were in the cavs favor but game was over. It was just an ugly game by the refs.
It hasn't been a great series by the refs in general, that I'll agree with you on. They do need to let them play to an extent, but when you let Curry get away with the number of reaches he gets away with, it's hard to feel sorry for him if he gets a couple of bad calls against him.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, you're slow. Again, I never said Lebron doesn't complain. I never said Lebron should be excluded and never get called for a foul. When you have proof of me saying that, you let me know. Please, try and use your brain when you reply to this post though.
Slick, if you are trying to hurt my feelings, forget it...

I have gone toe to toe with WiggyRuss for 15 rounds and survived...

And he is the GOAT !!!!!!!

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slick, if you are trying to hurt my feelings, forget it...

I have gone toe to toe with WiggyRuss for 15 rounds and survived...

And he is the GOAT !!!!!!!
I couldn't care less about hurting your feelings, I'm simply speaking the truth.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet, TT put up double-doubles in 2 of the first 3 games. Do you know that those are good? Do you know that Bogut played both of those games? You are good at being wrong.

Tristan whored Bogut.

On a side note, I'm glad that the Cavs are getting a taste of the Ragedy Andy show.

Now you see how non-Cavs fans have felt about that clown ass shit he's been doing for a decade.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tristan whored Bogut.

On a side note, I'm glad that the Cavs are getting a taste of the Ragedy Andy show.

Now you see how non-Cavs fans have felt about that clown ass shit he's been doing for a decade.
I was actually talking about this last night at the bar with a couple of my friends. That son of a bitch should lead the league in technical fouls if they called them consistently for flops. Holy hell.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which one are we in disagreement with?

I thought the Kyrie foul was a clean pick.

Did you?
He may have gotten all ball eventually, but he was reaching before that. They showed the replay this morning from like 3 different angles. By the definition, he was reaching in.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night we were discussing the classlessness of Ohioans during the series and I have had a slight change of heart.

I think the mid who called Riley a gay slur and the idiot who elbowed Kerr's daughter are pieces of shit.

But, Steph's wife and Mom were taunting the shit out of the Cavs crowd last night.

I'm still trying to find out what Ayesha was talking about when.she said they were racially profiled and almost arrested.

What's the story behind that?

She is making him more unlikable after every tweet......for some.

I still thing he's awesome.
He is awesome but it gets old hearing the media act like any player is the greatest person/player the world has ever seen. We have seen what Curry can do and know he is a great player/nice guy by now but how much longer will that interest people? The flaws will start being fresh news. Things are going to turn on him because that's what happens these days.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It hasn't been a great series by the refs in general, that I'll agree with you on. They do need to let them play to an extent, but when you let Curry get away with the number of reaches he gets away with, it's hard to feel sorry for him if he gets a couple of bad calls against him.

I call it the Chris Paul defense.

I know the hand is considered part of the ball.

But, apparently...so is the shoulder, face, stomach.....you get it.

CP3 is the king of that shit.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your opinion

And opinions are like arseholes...Everybody has one, but some stink worse than others.
Except it's not an opinion. I've never said Lebron never complains, nor did I say he should be exempt from having fouls called on him. Yet, you came into the conversation lagging behind and not making sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.