• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but that kind of reach happens through out the game. They showed irving doing the same thing multiple times and not once got called. They talked about this being finals and u cant call that a foul. it had no affect on the play and it wasnt obvious.

Perfect example is when they swallowed their whistle a few years back when Paul raped Curry and the ref tucked ass.

bc2acfe071415fa6def0346c2d0bf71c.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with you on that. I hope I am wrong but it just seems how things go anymore.

Welcome to the not-so-new in your face sports journalists. It's like their egos get larger anytime they have the opportunity to rip on a player, and that goes in all sports.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you disagreeing about? I have yet to say anything to disagree with, unless you're trying to say that Steph should have been acting the way he was last night.
That Lebron has no place in this conversation.

Have a nice day.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you dont realize how often Lebron gets hacked in the pain but like I said it doesnt matter both teams havent gotten calls. God forbide Curry gets called for a foul. Maybe if he was more physical he could handle it better. When I guy is physical with him he starts whining. Probably why Lebron said this a mans game.
LBJ whines more then any player in the League. LBJ is known for that. Please stop. Lets move on.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His wife is messing with his brand.

She hasn't done irreparable damage.

But, she needs to chill.

She couldn't possibly think she got that cooking show on her own merits.

So, she should take a step back and enjoy the good guy ride in silence.
No shit. Reminds me when people say they feel bad for a player on a losing team that tried really hard but came up short. I don't feel bad. They are still millionaires. lol

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, if it's a foul you call it a foul. Irving doesn't reach anywhere near as much as Steph, and how can you say that didn't have any impact on the play??
Not true because like most have said on this board you would have 5-7 players thrown out every game.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tristan whored Bogut.

On a side note, I'm glad that the Cavs are getting a taste of the Ragedy Andy show.

Now you see how non-Cavs fans have felt about that clown ass shit he's been doing for a decade.

Glad you brought that up. I remember Cavs fans bringing up Andy like he was the best thing since sliced bread.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A coach should never say "I'm happy he threw his mouthpiece". That was childish and definitely shouldn't be promoted, especially by the head coach.
It was fine. Its called Finals and frustration on bad calls. Its the same when LBJ jumped up and down the whole court after a foul. I think it was the 2nd Q or 3rd when he did it. THIS IS THE FINALS. I would be more pissed if Curry didnt do anything and that was kind of what Kerr was saying.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the not-so-new in your face sports journalists. It's like their egos get larger anytime they have the opportunity to rip on a player, and that goes in all sports.
Especially when its a scrub player that retired from the sport and somehow sleep at night criticizing current players that put them to shame when comparing their playing careers.

:whistle:

dilfer7s-1-web.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.