• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another angle of LeBron's block on Curry:

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:Wait a second,..........You are all Browns fans!:L

What is happening to us? Are we....getting along?

giphy.gif

:pound:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true because like most have said on this board you would have 5-7 players thrown out every game.
I see. So Kyrie should just have to accept being fouled and not having it called because, hey, players might foul out. Perfect logic. :L

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was fine. Its called Finals and frustration on bad calls. Its the same when LBJ jumped up and down the whole court after a foul. I think it was the 2nd Q or 3rd when he did it. THIS IS THE FINALS. I would be more pissed if Curry didnt do anything and that was kind of what Kerr was saying.
It was immature and childish, and that's putting it mildly. It's not the same as jumping up and down. He threw his mouthpiece at a fan, are you not able to comprehend that?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was fine. Its called Finals and frustration on bad calls. Its the same when LBJ jumped up and down the whole court after a foul. I think it was the 2nd Q or 3rd when he did it. THIS IS THE FINALS. I would be more pissed if Curry didnt do anything and that was kind of what Kerr was saying.

Wait, what...how can you compare Steph throwing his mouth piece @ a fan to LeBron overreacting to a foul call? And let's not pretend LeBron's the only NBAer that does that crap. "THIS IS THE FINALS"...even more reason Steph shouldn't have acted so childish. When a player acts like a complete jackass he deserves to be called out, regardless of who he is.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it happens, you will enjoy it more than most NFL fans enjoy their teams success.

The when could be a long time though. I have no faith in the franchise but I refuse to jump off of this boat that has now been sinking for 18 consecutive years.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The when could be a long time though. I have no faith in the franchise but I refuse to jump off of this boat that has now been sinking for 18 consecutive years.
Don't forget the "Derek Andersen to Josh Gordon" season aka 2013. That was one hell of a surprise.

I am a Browns fan 25% of the season fyi.

The 2 games vs Baltimore and 2 vs Cincy.
Sometimes its more than 25% honestly.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget the "Derek Andersen to Josh Gordon" season aka 2013. That was one hell of a surprise.

I am a Browns fan 25% of the season fyi.

The 2 games vs Baltimore and 2 vs Cincy.
Sometimes its more than 25% honestly.

To think of some the players the Browns could have drafted over the years just pisses me off. As far as your Steelers go...sure I talk alotta trash about them but honestly it's all outta respect. The Rooney's really know how to run a great organization. Something the Browns I doubt will ever figure out.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To think of some the players the Browns could have drafted over the years just pisses me off. As far as your Steelers go...sure I talk alotta trash about them but honestly it's all outta respect. The Rooney's really know how to run a great organization. Something the Browns I doubt will ever figure out.
I think eventually the Browns will find a good core group. They have had their moments these last couple years even but there is some horribly bad luck involved which really sucks.

As far as respect, I wore my orange arm band in 1995. Didn't want to see the Browns go and was glad the team name stuck with Cleveland. More than anything, I am excited to see Browns fans finally see their team win in the playoffs. I don't care about the rivalry when it comes to seeing people who stuck through the rough times finally get their taste of success.

Status
Not open for further replies.