• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think eventually the Browns will find a good core group. They have had their moments these last couple years even but there is some horribly bad luck involved which really sucks.

As far as respect, I wore my orange arm band in 1995. Didn't want to see the Browns go and was glad the team name stuck with Cleveland. More than anything, I am excited to see Browns fans finally see their team win in the playoffs. I don't care about the rivalry when it comes to seeing people who stuck through the rough times finally get their taste of success.

Been waiting for a long time for things to turn around. At this point I'd be happy w/ an 8-8 record (to show a sign of going in the right direction) or somehow sneaking into the playoffs in the near future. I won't hold my breath on either though.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been waiting for a long time for things to turn around. At this point I'd be happy w/ an 8-8 or record or somehow sneaking into the playoffs in the near future. I won't hold my breath on either though.
When you least expect it...crazy shit happens.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunday is going to turn into an exciting game no matter what. Curry seems fired up at LBJ. lebron is in beast mode. im excited for a great game.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty funny. Watching this series, it's pretty clear that a one-on-one game between these two would resemble a game between me and six-year-old Slink Jr.

Sad thing is, I played basketball a lot better than I do now. So I'm not sure who'd win between the two of you. :suds:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't even look serious why he is saying it lol. He looks like he is high or something. I can't wait for Sunday either and hoping for more physical play, Curry can't handle it.

I was going to say drunk, but high will work as well. Either way, I wouldn't be surprised to see game 7 be the close game between these two teams.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to say drunk, but high will work as well. Either way, I wouldn't be surprised to see game 7 be the close game between these two teams.

Yeah, exactly...drunk lol. It should be a good one for sure.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the type of play Kerr was complaining about in last night's press conference. Klay and Steph are getting mauled off ball. I expect that the referees will not allow this as much Sunday evening in Oakland. Kerr taking a page from the Zen Master.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the type of play Kerr was complaining about in last night's press conference. Klay and Steph are getting mauled off ball. I expect that the referees will not allow this as much Sunday evening in Oakland. Kerr taking a page from the Zen Master.

Well that is only one play so it happens. Yeah, Curry is not a physical player at all and that kind of play was how it was back in the day...every play. Regardless, if they get called for the foul, they get called I just like they are being physical with them and maybe it could sort of mentally irritate him.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahaha. Holy shit. Lebron dwarfs him. Looks like the gorilla dragging that toddler around the cage in Cinci.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but here's a random piece of trivia...

The 2016 Finals feature 5 of the last 6 3-point contest winners.

2016 - Klay
2015 - Steph
2014 - Belinelli
2013 - Kyrie
2012 - Love
2011 - James Jones

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that is only one play so it happens. Yeah, Curry is not a physical player at all and that kind of play was how it was back in the day...every play. Regardless, if they get called for the foul, they get called I just like they are being physical with them and maybe it could sort of mentally irritate him.

One of several. They should be as physical with him as the refs will let them. They were letting a lot go last night. Back in the day is irrelevant by the way.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. Holy shit. Lebron dwarfs him. Looks like the gorilla dragging that toddler around the cage in Cinci.

The funny thing is Lebron gets held all the time but it looks like nothing bc is used to it or just throws the player off of him. Curry doesn't have the physicality to do so, he has to rely on his shooting which he does and an all-time great.

Status
Not open for further replies.