• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the type of play Kerr was complaining about in last night's press conference. Klay and Steph are getting mauled off ball. I expect that the referees will not allow this as much Sunday evening in Oakland. Kerr taking a page from the Zen Master.

To be fair, that's as about as egregious as it's been. And if memory serves, that was game 4 where Cleveland lost at home.

Kerr picked the perfect time to bring it up as I believe he did the same thing in the OKC series where Curry and Klay were getting fouled more often in that series. I think once Kerr said something, they started calling more fouls on the holds that the Thunder were doing when trying to come off of screens.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. Holy shit. Lebron dwarfs him. Looks like the gorilla dragging that toddler around the cage in Cinci.

Lebron is a big dude. I'm surprised Steph's shoulder didn't separate on the early block call. There was some hard contact there.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of several. They should be as physical with him as the refs will let them. They were letting a lot go last night. Back in the day is irrelevant by the way.

Of course it is but it is just funny bc Curry whines about that while Lebron gets grabbed on virtually every play but players can get away with a lot more on Lebron bc of his size and strength. Regardless, it is a foul.

And you do realize Curry pushes off almost every play, mostly off the ball. He is very sneaky about it. He even pushed off on that play but it was in retaliation.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is a big dude. I'm surprised Steph's shoulder didn't separate on the early block call. There was some hard contact there.

Lebron's a fucking giant. I've been fortunate to have floor seats at Cavs games in the past. When you're right next to him he's fucking huge.

Similarly, Larry Nance also lives around me -- or used to, I don't know -- and I was standing behind him in line at the gas station once. I swear to God, his belt was basically at my shoulders. Made me uncomfortable. Kind of wanted to stab him.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is Lebron gets held all the time but it looks like nothing bc is used to it or just throws the player off of him. Curry doesn't have the physicality to do so, he has to rely on his shooting which he does and an all-time great.

A lot of the greats can handle and play through physical contact like that. Curry doesn't have that type of build.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it is but it is just funny bc Curry whines about that while Lebron gets grabbed on virtually every play but players can get away with a lot more on Lebron bc of his size and strength. Regardless, it is a foul.

Curry and klay gets held on every screen. It seems like every time lebron goes to the basket he just runs you over

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry and klay gets held on every screen. It seems like every time lebron goes to the basket he just runs you over

lol And GS sets illegal screens every play. Lebron can take contact with ease and he is good at drawing contact but if guys aren't in position to take a charge (I wouldn't either) then there is nothing you can do.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, that's as about as egregious as it's been. And if memory serves, that was game 4 where Cleveland lost at home.

Kerr picked the perfect time to bring it up as I believe he did the same thing in the OKC series where Curry and Klay were getting fouled more often in that series. I think once Kerr said something, they started calling more fouls on the holds that the Thunder were doing when trying to come off of screens.

I just assumed it was from last night. Your memory is probably better than mine. Some potent chronic was being smoked last night!

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron's a fucking giant. I've been fortunate to have floor seats at Cavs games in the past. When you're right next to him he's fucking huge.

Similarly, Larry Nance also lives around me -- or used to, I don't know -- and I was standing behind him in line at the gas station once. I swear to God, his belt was basically at my shoulders. Made me uncomfortable. Kind of wanted to stab him.

I met Kareem Abdul-Jabber once. I'm almost 6'6". I felt like a midget. He's a legit 7'+.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Finals, LeBron & Kyrie have combined for 149 drives and 62 free throw attempts.

Steph & Klay have combined for 69 drives and 55 free throw attempts.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Finals, LeBron & Kyrie have combined for 149 drives and 62 free throw attempts.

Steph & Klay have combined for 69 drives and 55 free throw attempts.

Not shocked. A majority of Klay and Steph's points come from the perimeter. Kyrie and Lebron drive to the rim more.

Status
Not open for further replies.