• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night we were discussing the classlessness of Ohioans during the series and I have had a slight change of heart.

I think the mid who called Riley a gay slur and the idiot who elbowed Kerr's daughter are pieces of shit.

But, Steph's wife and Mom were taunting the shit out of the Cavs crowd last night.

I'm still trying to find out what Ayesha was talking about when.she said they were racially profiled and almost arrested.

What's the story behind that?

She is making him more unlikable after every tweet......for some.

I still thing he's awesome.

The guy who called Cuury's 3 year old is a POS, we don't know what happened with the elbow. As someone who has been around drunk fans fighting over a homerun ball it get ugly. There should be an are of protection for families of the players.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors. They are the team that could choke away a 3-1 lead including two home losses.
I tend to think so too.

First- LeBron has played in multiple game 7's- you know hes gonna be fine and under control.

This would be a choke job of historic proportions for the Warriors though wouldn't it be? If after winning 73 games and only losing on their home court twice during the regular season- to do it 2 times in a series would be ridiculous. Not only that- but the history involved that NO TEAM has ever come back from 3-1 in the Finals.

I think Iggy being banged up and Bogut being out is going to put pressure on the Warriors role players and for certain guys to increase their minutes---- Ezeli or Varejao will have to play at least SOME minutes....Barbosa, Livingston, Speights as well- Speights ended garbage time with a couple 3's and looked like he might be in line for some run in Game 7. Sometimes when you KNOW your gonna play you can concentrate on it a little more- i wonder if the pressure will help or hurt these Warriors role players.

as for the CAvs- they are playing to break the curse- LeBron to deliver on Coming Home. After being down 3-1 though their seems to be a feeling that they believe they can finish the job. LeBron could really really raise up that all time list a couple notches if somehow figures out how to finish this off.

If Curry comes out and scores 38 and the Warriors win you gotta give him the Crown. I think their is more pressure on the Warriors at this point though.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who has more pressure on them in this game 7? Warriors, Cavs or equal?
I think almost equal........The Warriors don't want to be known as the team that had the best season all time record and then lost a 3-1 Finals lead.... Any thing but a title for them is failure.

The Cavaliers have staged a remarkable comeback and to lose game seven would be devastating to them and in particular LeBron James....He will be forever known as a great player who was only 2-5 in the Finals. Anything less than a title is a failure.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least for the Warriors role players, they are at home. Typically the role players fare better at home.

Obviously there is some pressure on the Cavs as well, but losing wouldn't be as big of deal considering they weren't favored to win the series.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,868.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty funny. Watching this series, it's clear that a one-on-one game between these two would resemble a game between me and six-year-old Slink Jr.

Slink Jr is pretty good, huh?

Aus-errrr, the kid is kid 6-2. He schools me all the time with his 3 inch height advantage.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,868.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-6 months ago I was playing a game of one on one with my son and I was feeling pretty good.....I was hiolding him in check and then he fucking dunked on me. I went home and cried myself to sleep.

Fucking wish he was 11 or 12 again sometimes so I can remember when I used to rue the court against him.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my updated synopsis of the finals

LeBron James > Steph Curry

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to think so too.

First- LeBron has played in multiple game 7's- you know hes gonna be fine and under control.

This would be a choke job of historic proportions for the Warriors though wouldn't it be? If after winning 73 games and only losing on their home court twice during the regular season- to do it 2 times in a series would be ridiculous. Not only that- but the history involved that NO TEAM has ever come back from 3-1 in the Finals.

I think Iggy being banged up and Bogut being out is going to put pressure on the Warriors role players and for certain guys to increase their minutes---- Ezeli or Varejao will have to play at least SOME minutes....Barbosa, Livingston, Speights as well- Speights ended garbage time with a couple 3's and looked like he might be in line for some run in Game 7. Sometimes when you KNOW your gonna play you can concentrate on it a little more- i wonder if the pressure will help or hurt these Warriors role players.

as for the CAvs- they are playing to break the curse- LeBron to deliver on Coming Home. After being down 3-1 though their seems to be a feeling that they believe they can finish the job. LeBron could really really raise up that all time list a couple notches if somehow figures out how to finish this off.

If Curry comes out and scores 38 and the Warriors win you gotta give him the Crown. I think their is more pressure on the Warriors at this point though.

Both teams have a shit ton of pressure heading into this game. But I agree with just about all of your points.

Status
Not open for further replies.