• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that he's shooting over 40% from 3-point land? And he's out of it because he cussed out a ref?

We don't know Iggy's injury either.

Cavs are going in with some momentum. But this is the most gloom and doom post I've ever seen.
Golden State should have finished these guys off in game 5.

Everyone keeps saying GS will win this thing and do not seemed concerned. I don't see it. I think the Cavs have all the momentum and yet no pressure going into game 7. Golden State, the defending champions, the league MVP, the coach of the year, are on the verge of blowing a 3-1 Finals series lead.

LeBron is going to go off on them in game 7. Dude has finally realized what he his capable of.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everyone keeps saying GS will win this thing and do not seemed concerned. I don't see it. I think the Cavs have all the momentum and yet no pressure going into game 7. Golden State, the defending champions, the league MVP, the coach of the year, are on the verge of blowing a 3-1 Finals series lead.

LeBron is going to go off on them in game 7. Dude has finally realized what he his capable of.
Golden State is playing on their home court and I'm sure they will be energized.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going Cavaliers.

GS has lost all momentum. The loss of Bogut has hurt them. Iggies injury is glaring. Steph cant hit a shot and that is his only game, and now he is mentally out of it with his meltdown in game 6.

Klay Thompson is the only one keeping GS alive.

The Warriors look beat. The longer this series goes, the more physical and taxing it gets and The WArriors finesse style of play doesn't bode well. Cleveland is the bigger and stronger team and will get more physical.

At the same time it is not the Warriors fault LeBron James suddenly after 10 years has found his ball sack and realizes what a beast he can actually be.

I think Cavs win game 7 by a solid 8 points.

Literally every word in this post is wrong. The bolded is priceless...yeah LeBron hasn't done shit in the last 10 years.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why are you making things up? No one is saying that the Warriors aren't concerned. Draymond Green was suspended for game 5 and that took away from a lot of the things that the Warriors do.

I think Lebron always knew that he was the best player in the league. The fact that Bogut is out for the series and Iguodala was injured the last game and was not able to guard effectively might have something to do with Lebron's success last game.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is EXACTLY what I've been trying to tell you people for like 2 weeks now.

I'm glad you guys are starting to see things my way. :D E
excuse me but I never said this was over even when it was 3 to 1. I've been around long enough to know better

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Runs across Mick's lawn, stops and pisses on the rose bushes, resumes running, stops and gets a few sips of water from the garden hose, resumes running*

And you called me retarded...

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm rooting for GS and I'm definitely concerned. I honestly wouldn't be surprised with either outcome but I do believe if Iggy can play at close to full strength GS should win. I see the moment being too big for Kyrie and Jr and them just jacking up shots for some reason. It's gonna be fun either way.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its crazy to think that not only have the Cavs won 3 of the last 4 games against the Warriors... they won those 3 games by an average of 20 points.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs pull this off, I wonder what the over/under is on the number of people that are arrested and or die in the ensuing celebrations in Cleveland.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the same time it is not the Warriors fault LeBron James suddenly after 10 years has found his ball sack and realizes what a beast he can actually be.

:lol: So after 13 years in the league, 7 trips to the finals (including 6 in a row) 12 All-Star games, 4 MVPs, and 2 championships...Lebron is just now figuring out how good he is?!? :pound:

Damn!! MJ and the others in the GOAT convo sure are lucky Lebeon is stupid. Imagine what he could have done if he'd only figured it out sooner. :dhd:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Take heart GSW fans...You should see OD's cfb predictions. Him picking Cleveland is a good thing.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take heart GSW fans...You should see OD's cfb predictions. Him picking Cleveland is a good thing.
Can't wait for tomorrow. I'm going to be there....I'm sooooo juiced!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for tomorrow. I'm going to be there....I'm sooooo juiced!

You're going to be at the game? :shocked:

Being at a game 7 in the finals when you're team is playing is bucket list level.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going to be at the game? :shocked:

Being at a game 7 in the finals when you're team is playing is bucket list level.
Yep. My honey is custom painting the Harley Davidson for a season ticket holder & instead of paying us the remaining balance due she offered us the tickets AND tickets to one reg season game next year. I'm so fired up. The funny thing is I bought him the Curry Twos for Father's day but he doesn't know it.
I have never been to a playoff game let alone game 7 in the Finals.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. My honey is custom painting the Harley Davidson for a season ticket holder & instead of paying us the remaining balance due she offered us the tickets AND tickets to one reg season game next year. I'm so fired up. The funny thing is I bought him the Curry Twos for Father's day but he doesn't know it.

NICE!! Have fun.

Reactions: LAD

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LAD..... I hate you so much. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.