• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shoulder too

Maybe... To me that doesn't diminish the situation if the Cavs win by any means, he's healthier than he was in the OKC series. Warriors championship run last year was 100% as viable as any other team winning one.

Back to his potentially holding all the major stats in a finals series, as we are only 6 games in I wondered how hard it would be to end up there after game 7.

Points he likely has. Steph has to outscore him by 41, Kyrie by 18.
Assists are his, Draymond is 2nd, 22 behind.
Blocks are his. Draymond is 2nd, 7 behind.
Steals are closer. Kyrie is 2 behind.
Rebounds are really close, Tied with TT (no one else within 25).

Basically he has to rebound as well as Thompson or better, and an outside chance of Kyrie having a high steal or scoring game and Lebron not.

Would be an interesting mark... Thompson last two games has been a beast on the boards though.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WiggyRussWell-Known Member

cleveland_indians.gif cleveland_cavaliers.gif cleveland_browns.gif

What i Posted during the Detroit series:

LeBron's best and legacy defining moment is still ahead of him. The moment we remember him for and is greatest achievements are yet ahead. You will see history if you watch this guy long enough- and his greatest moment is yet to come!!!!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WiggyRussWell-Known Member

View attachment 129035 View attachment 129036 View attachment 129037

What i Posted during the Detroit series:

LeBron's best and legacy defining moment is still ahead of him. The moment we remember him for and is greatest achievements are yet ahead. You will see history if you watch this guy long enough- and his greatest moment is yet to come!!!!
We have seen a lot of losing on the big stage. Tomorrow he has a shot to go 3-4 in Finals and possible one of the best championship come backs ever. Tomorrow is a big day. If he has a bad game he won't hear the end of it. IF he wins he will move in my Top 7. He needs to be the man tomorrow.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never wanted a sunday to come faster. LOL As a basketball fan Im ready to see some history. Either back to back champs or epic choke.

I admit as a Heat fan I am rooting against LeBron out of sheer spite. But I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope Game 7 is one for the ages regardless of who wins. Sad to see basketball season end. Either the greatest single season team all time gets crowned or we watch LeBron and Kyrie's greatness on display.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs do win, I hope KLove hits the game winner.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
10 years later, it seems like another team down two games in the finals is on the verge of storming back and winning on the other team's home floor. Read the article and the similarities are somewhat striking. Substitute Ms. Curry for Mark Cuban and Dirk for Curry, Stackhouse for Green and a young Wade for an experienced Lebron and there you have it. As I read the attached article on the 2006 series, it does seem like deja vu....

Free throws, hotel switches and the 'phantom call': 2006 NBA Finals oral history

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 years later, it seems like another team down two games in the finals is on the verge of storming back and winning on the other team's home floor. Read the article and the similarities are somewhat striking. Substitute Ms. Curry for Mark Cuban and Dirk for Curry, Stackhouse for Green and a young Wade for an experienced Lebron and there you have it. As I read the attached article on the 2006 series, it does seem like deja vu....

Free throws, hotel switches and the 'phantom call': 2006 NBA Finals oral history

Really your going to compare that mavs team to this golden state team :L. Dallas had a history of choking back than and Golden State right now is coming off a title last year and a game 7 last series. Golden State knows what it takes to win that mavs team got way overconfident and don't even get me started of the refs.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARE YOU READY FOR GAME 7?

Golden State is 4-4 in Game 7s (3-1 at home) in franchise history.
The Warriors home-court advantage could be a factor since home teams are 15-3 in Game 7s in the NBA Finals. The Cavs are 2-2 in Game 7s (0-2 on the road) in franchise history.

ChrisWebber

Changed my password to "incorrect"
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really your going to compare that mavs team to this golden state team :L. Dallas had a history of choking back than and Golden State right now is coming off a title last year and a game 7 last series. Golden State knows what it takes to win that mavs team got way overconfident and don't even get me started of the refs.
To be fair... the Mavs got screwed over that series.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's either going to be a really GREAT experience if they win or a somber one if they lose.
Having said that, GO DUBS!!!!!!!!!

It's once in a lifetime, regardless.

I got the Dubs at home for the chip.

But, the Cavs are gonna keep it close...until the 4th.

Gotta give that Team props for fighting back when they looked d.o.a.

Reactions: LAD
Status
Not open for further replies.