• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who has more pressure on them in this game 7? Warriors, Cavs or equal?

I'm saying Warriors myself. Lebron made it a series, which really took the pressure off of them of "the Eastern Conference team that can't compete with the West". Cleveland has now blown out the Warriors in 3 of the last 4 games which I don't think is something anyone thought they could do.

Losing that finals for GS after being up 3-1 and setting the regular season win record is up there with the 07 Giants beating the Pats (higher I'd say if you consider the NBA has series')

I saw a random fact today that was pretty amazing. Lebron leads all players in the finals right now in Points, Rebounds (Tied with TT), Assists, Blocks, and Steals.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other fun question. If in game 7 Lebron has a similar game to his last two but loses, and Steph isn't great... Should a losing player win finals MVP?

My opinion. No. Last year I thought he was easily the most dominant finals player and didn't and am fine giving that to the winner. But really close to being on the fence on that one, wouldn't mind either way.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other fun question. If in game 7 Lebron has a similar game to his last two but loses, and Steph isn't great... Should a losing player win finals MVP?

My opinion. No. Last year I thought he was easily the most dominant finals player and didn't and am fine giving that to the winner. But really close to being on the fence on that one, wouldn't mind either way.
Yes.....Bobby Richardson won the 1960 World Series MVP despite the fact that the Yankees lost the World Series to the Pirates..

Chuck Howley won the 1971 Super Bowl MVP despite the fact that the Cowboys lost to the Colts. He refused it.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,868.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-6 months ago I was playing a game of one on one with my son and I was feeling pretty good.....I was hiolding him in check and then he fucking dunked on me. I went home and cried myself to sleep.

Fucking wish he was 11 or 12 again sometimes so I can remember when I used to rue the court against him.

That's supposed to be RULE the court against him.

TGIF. In case it needed to be said.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.....Bobby Richardson won the 1960 World Series MVP despite the fact that the Yankees lost the World Series to the Pirates..

Chuck Howley won the 1971 Super Bowl MVP despite the fact that the Cowboys lost to the Colts. He refused it.

The Logo did it in the NBA.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,868.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Runs across Mick's lawn, stops and pisses on the rose bushes, resumes running, stops and gets a few sips of water from the garden hose, resumes running*

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Runs across Mick's lawn, stops and pisses on the rose bushes, resumes running, stops and gets a few sips of water from the garden hose, resumes running*
I hate to tell you, but that wasn't the water hose !!!!!!!!!

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Jerry West won an NBA MVP while losing as well. Tough one like I said, I am on the fence. It's like when you see an MVP caliber play from a player on a bad team.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you mr obvious

Look, I know you're salty AF because your team is so very close to the biggest choke I have seen since I watched "Two Girls One Cup"... But my post was sort of tongue in cheek. Poking fun at the unanimous MVP. People did actually argue Steph had surpassed LeBron. Furthermore, you can't call me Mr. Obvious when the two posts before the one I made by you were...

Warriors are 5 1/2 point favorites.

Green's suspension helped the Cavs.

Way to limp in with those amazing non obvious dynamite drop ins.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My warriors in 5 vote went out the window long ago. Warriors need to wake up at home.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going Cavaliers.

GS has lost all momentum. The loss of Bogut has hurt them. Iggies injury is glaring. Steph cant hit a shot and that is his only game, and now he is mentally out of it with his meltdown in game 6.

Klay Thompson is the only one keeping GS alive.

The Warriors look beat. The longer this series goes, the more physical and taxing it gets and The WArriors finesse style of play doesn't bode well. Cleveland is the bigger and stronger team and will get more physical.

At the same time it is not the Warriors fault LeBron James suddenly after 10 years has found his ball sack and realizes what a beast he can actually be.

I think Cavs win game 7 by a solid 8 points.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going Cavaliers.

GS has lost all momentum. The loss of Bogut has hurt them. Iggies injury is glaring. Steph cant hit a shot and that is his only game, and now he is mentally out of it with his meltdown in game 6.

Klay Thompson is the only one keeping GS alive.

The Warriors look beat. The longer this series goes, the more physical and taxing it gets and The WArriors finesse style of play doesn't bode well. Cleveland is the bigger and stronger team and will get more physical.

At the same time it is not the Warriors fault LeBron James suddenly after 10 years has found his ball sack and realizes what a beast he can actually be.

I think Cavs win game 7 by a solid 8 points.

You do realize that he's shooting over 40% from 3-point land? And he's out of it because he cussed out a ref?

We don't know Iggy's injury either.

Cavs are going in with some momentum. But this is the most gloom and doom post I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.