• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you didn't give up on them and abandon them when they were losing and you probably know more about your team than that idiot :laugh3:

Haha.

I'm really not a Cavs fan, but I'm watching the games and rooting for them because they're good for Cleveland. It's amazing to me to see the level of LeBron/Cavs hate on these threads. I suppose I can understand it - that Decision made him look like quite a shitheel to everyone not from Miami - but it's just wild to be hated. I'm used to Cleveland being irrelevant, and I supposed hated is better.

I've gone on record on tHoop as saying that I have a feeling the Cavs are going to dick whip the Warriors. Yesterday, I was even bold enough to predict that the Cavs would win in three. We'll see how well I do in a week or so, I suppose.

Regarding gohusk, I was here when he leaked pee and said he was done with NBA because the refs were really, really mean to his Warriors. Given his reaction to some Warriors' adversity, I'm hoping he's a fifteen year old girl.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy at church the other day asked me why I was a Cavs fan. Told him I was really a LeBron fan and have followed him for 13 years and he said "oh, ok so what you're REALLY saying is you're a BANDWAGON fan".

A fucking guy at church pulls that shit on you, Gordo?!?! Fuck. That. Noise. You tell that rotten somesasbitch that Ol' Slinkton B Redfoot will see him in Hell.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy at church the other day asked me why I was a Cavs fan. Told him I was really a LeBron fan and have followed him for 13 years and he said "oh, ok so what you're REALLY saying is you're a BANDWAGON fan".

Didn't bother me, I get it all time. I've long since accepted that label.

It was just hilarious to me in this situation because this guy is a Dallas-native "Mavs fan" who hasn't uttered a single word about the Mavs since early last season, owns 2 month-old Warriors jerseys, and has Warriors paraphernalia and decals littered all over his car.

This is the first time in LeBron's 7 Finals appearances that the opposing fanbase (generally speaking) is WAY more representative of bandwagoning than LeBron's.

I like it.

Ohh yah so many bandwagon Warrior fans. I mean it is Golden St, yes they have their dedicated fans like every fanbase but they NEVER had this many fans...it's just like every other great team that accumulates fans as they win more and more. I think Lebron lost some fans over the years when he went to Miami then back to Cleveland, although I think he is liked more since going back to his hometown.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh yah so many bandwagon Warrior fans. I mean it is Golden St, yes they have their dedicated fans like every fanbase but they NEVER had this many fans...it's just like every other great team that accumulates fans as they win more and more. I think Lebron lost some fans over the years when he went to Miami then back to Cleveland, although I think he is liked more since going back to his hometown.

maybe IN his hometown...:heh:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha.

I'm really not a Cavs fan, but I'm watching the games and rooting for them because they're good for Cleveland. It's amazing to me to see the level of LeBron/Cavs hate on these threads. I suppose I can understand it - that Decision made him look like quite a shitheel to everyone not from Miami - but it's just wild to be hated. I'm used to Cleveland being irrelevant, and I supposed hated is better.

I've gone on record on tHoop as saying that I have a feeling the Cavs are going to dick whip the Warriors. Yesterday, I was even bold enough to predict that the Cavs would win in three. We'll see how well I do in a week or so, I suppose.

Regarding gohusk, I was here when he leaked pee and said he was done with NBA because the refs were really, really mean to his Warriors. Given his reaction to some Warriors' adversity, I'm hoping he's a fifteen year old girl.

It's weird bc what Lebron has done for the city is remarkable. Cleveland ,the city,without Lebron, even still not having any championships for a long time, is wildly known now. They still don't have success championships wise but Cleveland fans and just people that live in Ohio watch the games now and root for him just because of what he has done for Ohio.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GS in 7. GS is a little banged up and I think this game goes 7. It should be better then last year.

I think the good news is GS is going in hot. last year they hit their rough patch during the Finals. i think they will be fine over all.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe IN his hometown...:heh:

Well yah but I think a lot of general NBA fans liked the fact he went back to Cleveland after the way he left trying to win a championship for them. I know myself and other Cavs fans just really want a title...just one. Not too much to ask for lol

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GS in 7. GS is a little banged up and I think this game goes 7. It should be better then last year.

I think the good news is GS is going in hot. last year they hit their rough patch during the Finals. i think they will be fine over all.

I said 6 games originally and I think i'll stick with that. agree that the Dubs are coming in hitting their stride, and I DEFINITELY think the Cavs are gonna have a HELLUVA time beating them in Oaktown...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yah but I think a lot of general NBA fans liked the fact he went back to Cleveland after the way he left trying to win a championship for them. I know myself and other Cavs fans just really want a title...just one. Not too much to ask for lol

well, to clarify, I have no problem if the C.L.E. ever gets a title...

now LeBron? that's another matter...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. From my perspective, he's pretty well hated on a national scale with areas of concentration in LA and Miami.

eh, I just never liked the guy even BEFORE he hit an NBA court. all that "king", "Chosen One" crap really bothered me and told me this guy is as arrogant as they come...

but it is what it is. it ain't like he's the first egotistical player the NBA's ever had, but CERTAINLY one of the most publicized...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh, I just never liked the guy even BEFORE he hit an NBA court. all that "king", "Chosen One" crap really bothered me and told me this guy is as arrogant as they come...

but it is what it is. it ain't like he's the first egotistical player the NBA's ever had, but CERTAINLY one of the most publicized...

That's weird bc Kobe is the definition of arrogant :laugh3:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not to mention the fact that you're talking about when he was 17 years old.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Heatles84 is 100% correct.

It is not true.

Since the Warriors clinched their spot in the NBA Finals, a fun note to share has been that Varejao was now “guaranteed” a championship ring. This is false. If the Warriors win, he gets one. If the Cavs win, he’s not guaranteed anything. Dan Gilbert and the Cavaliers could choose to give him a ring based on his decade-plus of service to the team and the fact that he was on the team until February, but would you expect Dan Gilbert to do the right thing? This is the guy who… well… he traded Anderson Varejao in the first place.
14 hours ago – via The Big Lea

He deserves one imo.....regardless of which team wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.