• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was funny because the Warriors are kings of the illegal screen.

But, he could have gotten hurt on that play.

Im glad he didn't.

Yeah, they set a couple illegal screens every game and he is bitching bc of one screen near the lane. C'mon dude lol

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry's scoring average has almost been cut in half.

He looks listless and uninterested at times.

I don't get it.

But, let's keep it real.

Kyrie was the catalyst for last night's win, not Lebron.

Some have said, and I believe @gordontrue mentioned it as well - Kyrie's the most important player on the Cavs. Lebron will get his (although he needs to do it efficiently); it's what Kyrie's going to give you that's the difference between winning and losing in this series.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some have said, and I believe @gordontrue mentioned it as well - Kyrie's the most important player on the Cavs. Lebron will get his (although he needs to do it efficiently); it's what Kyrie's going to give you that's the difference between winning and losing in this series.

That is true.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far, Kid Curry has not had a good game in this series. I really expect him to go off and explode, but would not be surprised to see the Cavaliers tie it up in game two and then lose in Golden State. Once that happens I think the Cavs will be toast

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph Curry, IMO, needs to stop getting a pass for his efforts in this series. He's healthy enough to be out there, so there's really no excuse right now. I don't really believe in all that "legacy" talk, but for the sake of the team and it's championship aspirations he HAS to play better.

As I've said all season, the Warriors are a sum of their parts. They don't function as well if all parts are not clicking and they certainly are not with the MVP of the league playing well below par. I'm not simply over-reacting to game 3, just stating the obvious. The Warriors will need better play out of Curry.

The Warriors will need to figure something out because Curry is hardly even putting up shot attempts. He's 17/39 for the series. The percentage isn't horrible, but the production is anemic, which it will continue to be if he continues to only take 13 shots per game.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was still on the menu just in a different form.... BBQ Chicken Curry
And it's a good thing for the Cavs that Curry is a sharing man. :lol:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some outside perspective from Michael Wallace who covers the Heat (did while Lebron was in Miami).

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I was blasting him on these forums last night. I had to do a double take to make sure I didn't accidentally put in Lebron's name.

Klay doesn't deserve a pass either.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I was blasting him on these forums last night. I had to do a double take to make sure I didn't accidentally put in Lebron's name.
I think it's fair to say LBJ's own behavior is the reason for his criticism. To Steph's credit he isn't in his pressers calling himself the best basketball player on the planet, the king, the chosen one or any of the other stupid self proclaimed names LBJ has managed to come up with.
The media has done the work on behalf of Curry in terms of labeling him anything other than a really good basketball player. I think it's funny how people call Dray cocky but somehow don't see LBJ's comments in the same light.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah....he hasn't been as "bad" as Curry considering we expect Curry to be on a whole different level. But I agree, Klay is not exactly the definition of efficient right now.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some outside perspective from Michael Wallace who covers the Heat (did while Lebron was in Miami).

He's surprised us before, so you never know what he'll do.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pass for what? Defending the opposing team's best player in every series and still being able to contribute on offense? My goodness what else do you want from him? His first born child?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's fair to say LBJ's own behavior is the reason for his criticism. To Steph's credit he isn't in his pressers calling himself the best basketball player on the planet, the king, the chosen one or any of the other stupid self proclaimed names LBJ has managed to come up with.
The media has done the work on behalf of Curry in terms of labeling him anything other than a really good basketball player. I think it's funny how people call Dray cocky but somehow don't see LBJ's comments in the same light.

Also, the whole Witness things borders on calling himself Jesus. LOL.

Reactions: LAD

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree to a certain point. You're completely correct on some of the criticism that Lebron deserves in terms of bringing it on himself - no argument there.

I give Curry blame because he's put himself in the spotlight with his performances. It's just the way it is. You don' have this two year run and want to be included as an all-time great (I believe Curry wants to be on this pedestal in his own words). Curry deserves criticism solely for that. Love the kid and I'm rooting for him. But both he and Klay deserve criticism as they're the Warriors two best players. And they're the only two who haven't shown up in this series on their team.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pass for what? Defending the opposing team's best player in every series and still being able to contribute on offense? My goodness what else do you want from him? His first born child?

He's done his job on the defensive end. Offensive end has been a whole different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.