• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pass for what? Defending the opposing team's best player in every series and still being able to contribute on offense? My goodness what else do you want from him? His first born child?

He has played like shit and has not provided the offense everyone became used to. Are you watching another series?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay Thompson avg 12 PPG on 37% shooting in the finals.

He avg 22 on 47 % shooting in the regular season. Avg 23 on 44% shooting in round 1. Avg 31 on 49% shooting in the 2nd round. Avg 25 on 42% shooting in the WCF.....So yeah saying he's contributing on offense is pretty much a lie.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's done his job on the defensive end. Offensive end has been a whole different story.
So despite being able to do both so far through 3 rounds of the post season doesn't earn him a pass in this one? Man ya'll are a hard crowd.

I get this is for all the marbles but my goodness it isn't like he's just been sitting on the sidelines biting his finger nails. He's still defending but his shots aren't falling. It happens. LOL

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden State are not winning this series with the splash bros avg a total of 28 PPG. They need to and I assume they will remove their head from their ass and play better starting tomorrow night.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree to a certain point. You're completely correct on some of the criticism that Lebron deserves in terms of bringing it on himself - no argument there.

I give Curry blame because he's put himself in the spotlight with his performances. It's just the way it is. You don' have this two year run and want to be included as an all-time great (I believe Curry wants to be on this pedestal in his own words). Curry deserves criticism solely for that. Love the kid and I'm rooting for him. But both he and Klay deserve criticism as they're the Warriors two best players. And they're the only two who haven't shown up in this series on their team.
Yea I can understand your point about Steph's ability to play better. I think sometimes we've become so accustom to them winning that we HAVE to justify their losses. I find myself doing it all the time. But the simple truth is they're capable of losing...it's the reason I picked GS in 5.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So despite being able to do both so far through 3 rounds of the post season doesn't earn him a pass in this one? Man ya'll are a hard crowd.

I get this is for all the marbles but my goodness it isn't like he's just been sitting on the sidelines biting his finger nails. He's still defending but his shots aren't falling. It happens. LOL

It is the NBA finals. Nobody on Klay and Steph level deserve a pass on this stage because they played good in the first 3 rounds.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is the NBA finals. Nobody on Klay and Steph level deserve a pass on this stage because they played good in the first 3 rounds.
Well maybe this would be true if the series was over and they LOST. But only 3 games in-and them leading by 2-not so much.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have no issue with Klay because the Warriors would be on vacation right now if not for him.

But, he needs to step up since Steph can't/won't.

Draymond might as well have been sitting in the stands because he gets nothing when Lebron is on him.

So, it has to be Klay.

Reactions: LAD

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Iguodala and Barnes have been keeping up their respective production. Iggy's had to guard Durant and Lebron in the playoffs. He hasn't missed a beat. Lebron had to guard the hardest match ups while on the Heat.

He's struggling as is Curry. Those are facts.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe this would be true if the series was over and they LOST. But only 3 games in-and them leading by 2-not so much.

I understand. All I said is that they need to play better. You can't keep depending on your role players to bail you. They won't win this series with those two avg 28 PPG for the rest of the series which is what they avg from games 1-3. I don't think both will continue to struggle but if they do (which I don't expect), I think we have a long series on our hands that can go either way.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I can understand your point about Steph's ability to play better. I think sometimes we've become so accustom to them winning that we HAVE to justify their losses. I find myself doing it all the time. But the simple truth is they're capable of losing...it's the reason I picked GS in 5.

Part of the Warriors problem is they know they can shrink a lead at will with a big run.

So, they had no sense of urgency last night.

They need to stop tempting fate.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They're not going to go perfect, and part of the reason they lost is lackadaisical play while Cleveland also came out with a sense of urgency. Just a bad combo overall. But as I've said before, the splash bros have yet to show up. They need to, especially if Irving starts playing like he did last night on a consistent basis.

Reactions: LAD

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would really like to see Kerr make better adjustments on the fly. For example, Steph should guard JR instead of Kyrie. Also if the Cavs decide not to start Love then Warriors must adjust on the fly and remove Bogut from the starting lineup and go to Iggy

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would really like to see Kerr make better adjustments on the fly. For example, Steph should guard JR instead of Kyrie. Also if the Cavs decide not to start Love then Warriors must adjust on the fly and remove Bogut from the starting lineup and go to Iggy

I don't understand his reluctance to sit Bogut.

If I remember correctly, when he did it last year, that was the turning point in the Series.

Kerr and Lue need to do what's best for their Teams and put Love and Bogut on the bench.

Unless it's to commit a intentional foul, aggravate the shit out of the opposition, glue Varajao's ass to the bench too.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is that good looking dude to the left that bet all his v-cash on the over 206 last night and now has $5164 ???

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand his reluctance to sit Bogut.

If I remember correctly, when he did it last year, that was the turning point in the Series.

Kerr and Lue need to do what's best for their Teams and put Love and Bogut on the bench.

Unless it's to commit a intentional foul, aggravate the shit out of the opposition, glue Varajao's ass to the bench too.

Yep. Makes no sense. Cleveland will win game 4 too if Kerr doesn't adjust. Hopefully he doesn't wait until they are on the brink like he did against OKC.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I think it's fair to say LBJ's own behavior is the reason for his criticism. To Steph's credit he isn't in his pressers calling himself the best basketball player on the planet, the king, the chosen one or any of the other stupid self proclaimed names LBJ has managed to come up with.
The media has done the work on behalf of Curry in terms of labeling him anything other than a really good basketball player. I think it's funny how people call Dray cocky but somehow don't see LBJ's comments in the same light.

BS....see attached link. Curry lobbied and said he is the best, wants to be viewed as the best just like Lebron. The truth is Curry may be the MVP for 2 straight years but he has not been the best basketball player on the court in the last two finals. That is a fact. Hell, he may not be in the top 3 or 4 with the way he has played in these finals. He deserves some grief.

Stephen Curry: I'm the Best Player in the World

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Klay Thompson avg 12 PPG on 37% shooting in the finals.

He avg 22 on 47 % shooting in the regular season. Avg 23 on 44% shooting in round 1. Avg 31 on 49% shooting in the 2nd round. Avg 25 on 42% shooting in the WCF.....So yeah saying he's contributing on offense is pretty much a lie.

The Splash brothers have been contained.....if they did not have the teammates they have or the bench they have, they would have wilted in this series and Cavs would be up 3-0. They have underwhelmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.