• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, but I'm not convinced that Steph Curry has the cognitive abilities that you do.

I thought LeBron's response to Curry's response to LeBron's "buttletin board" mvp comment was interesting.

LeBron said something like "Well I can guarantee you that the way the quote was delivered to Curry was nowhere near the way I actually said it, so I understand his reaction. I've been there before too".

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought LeBron's response to Curry's response to LeBron's "buttletin board" mvp comment was interesting.

LeBron said something like "Well I can guarantee you that the way the quote was delivered to Curry was nowhere near the way I actually said it, so I understand his reaction. I've been there before too".

That's a great response. As a fellow Akronite who often thinks he comes across as a fucking half-wit, I tip my cap to him on that one.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See.....the guy's name that I forgot could play defense better than Love.

lol I thought you were talking about the Heat's Richardson for some reason and yes it is crazy at his age Jefferson can still finish around the hoop like he does and play solid defense. Love is a lot slower than Jefferson lol

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was another game 3 debacle for GS. Hoping they can tighten up and get a win at the Q tomorrow.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph Curry, IMO, needs to stop getting a pass for his efforts in this series. He's healthy enough to be out there, so there's really no excuse right now. I don't really believe in all that "legacy" talk, but for the sake of the team and it's championship aspirations he HAS to play better.

As I've said all season, the Warriors are a sum of their parts. They don't function as well if all parts are not clicking and they certainly are not with the MVP of the league playing well below par. I'm not simply over-reacting to game 3, just stating the obvious. The Warriors will need better play out of Curry.

And you know what is total BS?

Let's assume for a minute that Curry continues to average less than 20 a game and the Warriors win, and then LeBron plays well in losing efforts.

There are people on here that will argue that LeBron's legacy is diminished while Curry's is enhanced because of a second ring. Total BS, IMO.

The Warriors are a great team, of which Curry is an important part. Still, there is no way anyone who has watched this series can say that Curry is better than LeBron, regardless of the result.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bogut on people calling Love soft...

"Those people are idiots. You don't mess around with the brain."

"You can be a hero now in the NBA Finals in 2016 and in 2021 you will be sucking food through a straw. And you won't give a [expletive] about what you did in 2016."

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's assume for a minute that Curry continues to average less than 20 a game and the Warriors win, and then LeBron plays well in losing efforts.

There are people on here that will argue that LeBron's legacy is diminished while Curry's is enhanced because of a second ring. Total BS, IMO.

The Warriors are a great team, of which Curry is an important part. Still, there is no way anyone who has watched this series can say that Curry is better than LeBron, regardless of the result.

Agree 100%.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"You can be a hero now in the NBA Finals in 2016 and in 2021 you will be sucking food through a straw. And you won't give a [expletive] about what you did in 2016."

All of Bogut's quotes are solid gold. He speaks his mind 100% of the time with no filter. It's awesome.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Curry's scoring average has almost been cut in half.

He looks listless and uninterested at times.

I don't get it.

But, let's keep it real.

Kyrie was the catalyst for last night's win, not Lebron.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barbecue chicken was off the menu last night!

:lol:

Tomorrow should be fun.

It was still on the menu just in a different form.... BBQ Chicken Curry

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You hear about what Klay said about Mozgov, that the screen was a dirty play. He said a guy shouldn't be setting a screen in the lane, if it was at the top of the key then that would have been a normal screen.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hear about what Klay said about Mozgov, that the screen was a dirty play. He said a guy shouldn't be setting a screen in the lane, if it was at the top of the key then that would have been a normal screen.

Yeah, that was weird I don't get that reasoning at all.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought it was funny because the Warriors are kings of the illegal screen.

But, he could have gotten hurt on that play.

Im glad he didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.