• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when the Warriors were down 3-1 to the Thunder. I said that while winning 3 games was a very tall task... all they had to do was win 1 home game to shift a bunch of pressure onto the Thunder.

Winning 3 of the next 4 games is a very, very tall task for the Cavs. But 1 home win tomorrow would shift a bunch of pressure to the Warriors.

Yeah pressure which the Warriors will handle like they did vs OKC. If the Cavs win game 4 it just means Warriors in 7 like many including me predicted.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah pressure which the Warriors will handle like they did vs OKC. If the Cavs win game 4 it just means Warriors in 7 like many including me predicted.

Like I said, the Warriors have a great track record in terms of handling pressure.

We shall see.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Curry was the primary defender. Klay took him once or twice on switches. Like I said, those 4 minutes were huge. It is awful tough to come back from 20 points 2 separate times.

Klay did guard Kyrie in the last 3 or so in the 1st when Kyrie hit 2 straight 3's and he needs to be the primary guy on him all the time.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay did guard Kyrie in the last 3 or so in the 1st when Kyrie hit 2 straight 3's and he needs to be the primary guy on him all the time.

Not sure if you are agreeing, or being sarcastic, but yeah. He needs to be the guy.

Nobody will completely shut down Irving, but Klay makes those pull up jumpers much tougher. By the end of the 1st, Kyrie was so hot it did not matter who was on him.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that was an ugly game for the Warriors. Probably the worst game I've seen Steph Curry play since his rookie year, and even then I don't know if I can really recall one as bad.

Give props to the Cavs. They made the necessary adjustments to win the game. They played incredible defense, most notably Irving on Steph. Irving gets a lot of shit from people, me included, about his defense. But last night, he was really, really good.

The Cavs took away the Warriors rhythm early. Alternately, the Warriors were as bad as I've seen them defensively this year. Even with all that, there were times where the Warriors could have closed the gap, but the Cavs seemed to make little mini-runs to extend it.

Looking forward to Game 4. If Love is out again, I would imagine we're going to see a small lineup from the get go.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if you are agreeing, or being sarcastic, but yeah. He needs to be the guy.

Nobody will completely shut down Irving, but Klay makes those pull up jumpers much tougher. By the end of the 1st, Kyrie was so hot it did not matter who was on him.

I'm agreeing lol. Curry was pretty bad overall defensively. He did get effort but was just getting turned around a lot in Game 3. I am curious to see what adjustments are made by GS and if the Cavs stick with their lineup.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 Games in and Curry and Klay have yet to play like themselves.

Should that encourage Cavs fans or worry them? You could easily make a case for both.

I'm leaning towards being worried because I know those 2 guys are phenomenal shooters that are capable of getting hot against any defense.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Should that encourage Cavs fans or worry them? You could easily make a case for both.

I'm leaning towards being worried because I know those 2 guys are phenomenal shooters that are capable of getting hot against any defense.

Yeah hopefully it turns out to be the other case. I do see pretty good ball denial at times and trying to keep a hand in the face, so it could have an impact on them getting in a groove or a shooting streak we always see.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can say that, but those 4 minutes decided the game. GS had momentum going into half and completely lost it to start the 3rd.

Also, his decision to bring Varejao in for Bogut was like doubling down on an already bad decision. It has seemed to me all playoffs that Kerr has been guessing with his rotations, unlike Billy Donovan who had a plan and stuck with it until he felt the need to adjust. Every one of Donovan's decisions made sense to me, where Kerr's have not.

GS is going to miss Luke Walton next year.

I agree with the latter. I think the Lakers are getting the coach that will get them in the right direction. Also, I think OKC wins the West if they could add another quality player in the offseason next season.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that was an ugly game for the Warriors. Probably the worst game I've seen Steph Curry play since his rookie year, and even then I don't know if I can really recall one as bad.

Give props to the Cavs. They made the necessary adjustments to win the game. They played incredible defense, most notably Irving on Steph. Irving gets a lot of shit from people, me included, about his defense. But last night, he was really, really good.

The Cavs took away the Warriors rhythm early. Alternately, the Warriors were as bad as I've seen them defensively this year. Even with all that, there were times where the Warriors could have closed the gap, but the Cavs seemed to make little mini-runs to extend it.

Looking forward to Game 4. If Love is out again, I would imagine we're going to see a small lineup from the get go.

Sadly, Kevin Love being out of game 3 was the worse thing that could've happened to the Warriors. Hopefully he plays tomorrow.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Both concerning yet hopeful. Last night I'll attribute their struggles to the Cavs defense. Cavs got on them early and never let up. The concerning part comes when it's them doing that to the Cavs. Then again, we're already 3 games into this series, and neither player has stepped up. You start to wonder if they're just mentally fucking themselves.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah yeah, Kobe on a good night could throw a couple down too towards the end. so what's your point...?:lol:

Just thought it was funny you guys had a lengthy discussion about LeBron's decline at the start of the 3rd... then when LeBron threw down one of the most athletic Alley-oop finishes I've ever seen like 10 minutes later... it was crickets.

Not one mention of it.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Interesting to see the media getting on Curry. He has been anything but MVP like. This series and last finals series shows that Lebron is still the Alpha Male in terms of best player on the planet. He may not be on the best team, but Lebron > Curry!!

The Cavs have something going in terms of slowing down the Splash brothers. Fortunately, Golden State is a good defensive team and if they bring effort and no Kevin Love type efforts on defense, then they may be fine. However, this series may have gotten very interesting. Trends are emerging. Can the players adjust? Will Kerr stop being stubborn?

We have a series. The good news for Dubs fans is that the Warriors have been tested this post season.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph is everything LeBron was accused of after his first two finals. He doesn't show up on the biggest stage. He is to great a player for it to continue... but dude was missing very makeable shots for him yesterday.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Steph is everything LeBron was accused of after his first two finals. He doesn't show up on the biggest stage. He is to great a player for it to continue... but dude was missing very makeable shots for him yesterday.

Lebron was good in his first finals. He was just overmatched. With the Heat, he just shrunk in the 4th. Curry has just played eh.....

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, Kevin Love being out of game 3 was the worse thing that could've happened to the Warriors. Hopefully he plays tomorrow.

said before the game yesterday that I wasn't sure if Love being out hurts the Cavs, or HELPS them...

now we know...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought it was funny you guys had a lengthy discussion about LeBron's decline at the start of the 3rd... then when LeBron threw down one of the most athletic Alley-oop finishes I've ever seen like 10 minutes later... it was crickets.

Not one mention of it.

eh, ok. just to prove i'm not a dick i'll mention it...:heh:

great dunk...FUCK LeBron...:finger:

Status
Not open for further replies.