• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors are that Cleveland may bring Love off the bench in game 4. Lue did not give a straight answer last night.

You can't bench Love. That is a huge slap in the face and will likely to be the end of Love in Cleveland even if they win the title.

If he is still feeling symptoms of the concussion it isn't or give him limited minutes to see how he feels.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs have really boosted my vcash these playoffs. Coming for you bk.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is still feeling symptoms of the concussion it isn't or give him limited minutes to see how he feels.
Exactly. Coming off the bench after an injury happens all the time.

Love can still get his normal minutes... just match most of his minutes with the 2nd unit.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so Game 3 was good, that being said they need the same mindset in Game 4 then they did in Game 3. I think the smaller lineup really did help the Cavs. Jefferson was a spark plug in his all-around game I loved the way he played. Lebron did attack more, even though he missed easy shots early he found his jumpshot, and that could be a key in the series. Then we saw the Cavs actually playing good defense throughout the game and Kyrie and J.R. were hitting shots. TT was grabbing boards and outworking GS's bigs.

It is crazy basically these whole playoffs or the last two rounds the home team has blown out the opponent. To see the Cavs play like they did the first 2 games and now this game is crazy. It comes down to defensive intensity and making shots.

Moving on to Game 4, another must win for the Cavs.

Not sure where that CAVS team was in 1 & 2...It was a good game for a desperate team, but it goes for naught if they don't back it up tomorrow and hold serve.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Coming off the bench after an injury happens all the time.

Love can still get his normal minutes... just match most of his minutes with the 2nd unit.

Not in the finals. In the regular season yeah. In game 4 of the finals? Hell no. You think they would bring Lebron or Kyrie off the bench in game 4 of the finals after they been cleared to play after a concussion? We all know the answer to that

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in the finals. In the regular season yeah. In game 4 of the finals? Hell no. You think they would bring Lebron or Kyrie off the bench in game 4 of the finals after they been cleared to play after a concussion? We all know the answer to that

Well they might have to switch up the matchups. Like Gordon said he can gets his minutes still just make him face GS's 2nd unit. It isn't a slap in the face, it is an adjustment that could help them win games. I guarantee he wants a championship more than he cares about playing 5 less minutes and playing against the 2nd unit.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still
Not sure where that CAVS team was in 1 & 2...It was a good game for a desperate team, but it goes for naught if they don't back it up tomorrow and hold serve.

It's gonna go for naught anyway if this thing goes 6 or 7.

Last edited:

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt see anything last night that changes my mind about GS winning it all in 6. So far its still everyone doing what they are supposed to do and thats win at home. GS still has yet to have Curry start the game off strong. I mean the cut the lead in the first half from 19 to 5 with Curry only having like 2 pts. Hopefully game 4 will at least be close and more competitive.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they might have to switch up the matchups. Like Gordon said he can gets his minutes still just make him face GS's 2nd unit. It isn't a slap in the face, it is an adjustment that could help them win games. I guarantee he wants a championship more than he cares about playing 5 less minutes and playing against the 2nd unit.

This assumes that Kerr fails to adjust himself.

IMO, last night's blowout was as much about Kerr's tactical failures as it was about the Cavs intensity. I am not saying Golden State would have won with a better game plan, but the game would have at least been within reach in the 4th.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance brought it up earlier. Kerr's has been a disappointment as a coach this year in the playoffs. For the life of me I can't figure out why Curry is playing heavy minutes defending Irving. Doing that allowed Irving to get in his groove last night and open up that huge lead that they never relinquished. Also, Iggy should be starting the game. You need to make sure that Lebron is limited as much as possible. Bring Barnes off the bench (he did have a good game last night).

Golden State's defense was beyond terrible last night. I can honestly say I've never seen them have such a lifeless performance. Given that the Cavs had their backs against the wall, they came out with aggression early.

Cavs haven't lost at home yet and the Dubs lost every game 3, it seems like this was set in stone from the beginning. Not sure who'll win game 4, but I'll side with the Dubs in a close one....hopefully.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt see anything last night that changes my mind about GS winning it all in 6. So far its still everyone doing what they are supposed to do and thats win at home. GS still has yet to have Curry start the game off strong. I mean the cut the lead in the first half from 19 to 5 with Curry only having like 2 pts. Hopefully game 4 will at least be close and more competitive.

Thing is, we've all mentioned now that the Splash Brothers have yet to go off in this series. We're now midway through and I still don't see anything from them. As I've said before, I bash Lebron when he has a bad game. If those two want to be considered great, then they need to bring their game like the rest of their teammates have. Because they both have sucked ass this series. It's amazing how they're up 2-1 in this series. If their team played like both of them, Cavs would be up 3-0 and Adam Silver would probably have them forfeit game 4.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance brought it up earlier. Kerr's has been a disappointment as a coach this year in the playoffs. For the life of me I can't figure out why Curry is playing heavy minutes defending Irving. Doing that allowed Irving to get in his groove last night and open up that huge lead that they never relinquished. Also, Iggy should be starting the game. You need to make sure that Lebron is limited as much as possible. Bring Barnes off the bench (he did have a good game last night).

Golden State's defense was beyond terrible last night. I can honestly say I've never seen them have such a lifeless performance. Given that the Cavs had their backs against the wall, they came out with aggression early.

Cavs haven't lost at home yet and the Dubs lost every game 3, it seems like this was set in stone from the beginning. Not sure who'll win game 4, but I'll side with the Dubs in a close one....hopefully.

If I were in charge, I would bench Bogut. The formula worked last year, and it will work again. Barnes can do a good enough job guarding Love. If he tries to post too much, it will take Kyrie and LeBron away from their games.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This assumes that Kerr fails to adjust himself.

IMO, last night's blowout was as much about Kerr's tactical failures as it was about the Cavs intensity. I am not saying Golden State would have won with a better game plan, but the game would have at least been within reach in the 4th.

So then he failed to adjust in the OKC series or GS starting hitting shots? It does have some to do with adjustments, so what is a better gameplan? They played their small lineup like they have been doing for most of the game and Cleveland played their small lineup but it comes down to hitting shots. The bright spot could be that Cleveland has defended Curry and Klay pretty good all series, it could be time for them to wake up but it is safe to say the role players are why GS is up 2-1. Adjustments or not, they were hitting shots like Cleveland was last night.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors are that Cleveland may bring Love off the bench in game 4. Lue did not give a straight answer last night.

You can't bench Love. That is a huge slap in the face and will likely to be the end of Love in Cleveland even if they win the title.

Well never know the answer then, cause they aren't winning 3 of the next 4.

#runneruptrophy
#watchwarriorsparade

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I promise to let Cavs fans have their moment.....but this whole 2010 game 7 4th quarter debate will be settled with this post. No one can objectively watch this video of the WHOLE 4th quarter, and say that the refs rigged it for the Lakers.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The second half literally blew my mind though.

Golden State got back in the game with their small lineup in the second quarter. Not only did they go big to start the half, but then Varajao came in for Bogut. WTF? By the time they got back to small ball, the lead was 20 and the game was over.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were in charge, I would bench Bogut. The formula worked last year, and it will work again. Barnes can do a good enough job guarding Love. If he tries to post too much, it will take Kyrie and LeBron away from their games.

Bogut only played 12 minutes last game.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when the Warriors were down 3-1 to the Thunder. I said that while winning 3 games was a very tall task... all they had to do was win 1 home game to shift a bunch of pressure onto the Thunder.

Winning 3 of the next 4 games is a very, very tall task for the Cavs. But 1 home win tomorrow would shift a bunch of pressure to the Warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.