• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a fact.

I posted the video.

They MADE that result happen.

Even the NBA refs (easily the worst in all of pro sports) aren't that bad.

And that's just one quarter.

I watched the video from an objective viewpoint. There were a couple bad calls in there, but most were legit fouls. There are bad calls against both teams in every quarter of every game. I am sure this one probably favored LA, but simply saying that the result was fixed because of a high FT number is silly at best.

Now, let's get back to Cleveland and GS.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors are that Cleveland may bring Love off the bench in game 4. Lue did not give a straight answer last night.

You can't bench Love. That is a huge slap in the face and will likely to be the end of Love in Cleveland even if they win the title.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the video from an objective viewpoint. There were a couple bad calls in there, but most were legit fouls. There are bad calls against both teams in every quarter of every game. I am sure this one probably favored LA, but simply saying that the result was fixed because of a high FT number is silly at best.

Now, let's get back to Cleveland and GS.

The Pierce block on the dunk is the only debatable one. The rest are flat out wrong.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pierce block on the dunk is the only debatable one. The rest are flat out wrong.

How about Allen's foul when Kobe swept through and caught Allen's arm on the 3 attempt? That is a frustrating play for a Celtic fan, but there is zero debate whether it was a foul.

Most of the other calls, like Garnett's close out to Gasol's body were 50-50. The refs could have swallowed the whistle, but that does not mean they were not fouls.

The ONLY terrible foul call I saw was Big Baby on Gasol.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Allen's foul when Kobe swept through and caught Allen's arm on the 3 attempt? That is a frustrating play for a Celtic fan, but there is zero debate whether it was a foul.

Most of the other calls, like Garnett's close out to Gasol's body were 50-50. The refs could have swallowed the whistle, but that does not mean they were not fouls.

The ONLY terrible foul call I saw was Big Baby on Gasol.

He jumped into Ray. Jumping unnecessarily sideways. NO way.

Classic superstar nonsense bail out to keep the game close call.

Especially when they showed multiple plays of allen getting hit on the elbow during his regular shooting motion. Not jumping into guys.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After avg 27.5 PPG after games 1 and 2 of the finals last year, Klay is now avg 10.8 PPG in his last 7 NBA finals games. This is the 2nd best players on the Warriors guys

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He jumped into Ray. Jumping unnecessarily sideways. NO way.

Classic superstar nonsense bail out to keep the game close call.

Especially when they showed multiple plays of allen getting hit on the elbow during his regular shooting motion. Not jumping into guys.

Post those and maybe you have a better case. Just not in this thread.

The Allen call had nothing to do with Kobe jumping sideways. His arm was caught on Kobe's left wrist as he went up for his shot. That is a very easy call for any ref to make. Any objective basketball person would acknowledge this. The body contact did not get the call, Allen's hand was on Kobe's arm. This was a textbook call.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wiggy does not come back in the next 2 days, then I think people need to lay off him a bit. That will more or less prove that his absence was unrelated to the Cavs performance.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wiggy does not come back in the next 2 days, then I think people need to lay off him a bit. That will more or less prove that his absence was unrelated to the Cavs performance.

True I agree. He has logged in so maybe he's going through some shit.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Allen call had nothing to do with Kobe jumping sideways. His arm was caught on Kobe's left wrist as he went up for his shot. That is a very easy call for any ref to make. Any objective basketball person would acknowledge this. The body contact did not get the call, Allen's hand was on Kobe's arm. This was a textbook call.

Yeah I had enough Celtics/Lakers talk on this finals thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is some amazing fiction.

Please tell me you write more. You have a gift for making sh*t up.

Kobe was owned. He was abominable in game 7 until they started making up fouls on the celtics to send him to the FT line.

The video proves all.

:lol: @Celtics fans.

"The Celtics would never have lost a game in the teams entire history if it wasn't for the refs intentionally screwing them over." - Celtics Fans :tinfoil3:

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

whcih only happens because he jumps into him sideways. Total bailout.

The fact that nba won't apologize for that game is astounding.

And imagine that, all those terrible calls started when Boston went up 12 or 14....what a coincidence!!

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @Celtics fans.

"The Celtics would never have lost a game in the teams entire history if it wasn't for the refs intentionally screwing them over." - Celtics Fans :tinfoil2:

No one said that.

that was a great series. Back and forth.

They should've let the players decide the end of the game. Not a parade of made up free throws on one end and ignoring real fouls (or calling 3 seconds with 20 seconds left on the shot clock) on the other.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said that.

Pretty sure you just did.

They should've let the players decide the end of the game. Not a parade of made up free throws on one end and ignoring real fouls (or calling 3 seconds with 20 seconds left on the shot clock) on the other.

:tinfoil3:

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure you just did.

:tinfoil3:

That's one game .

Not one word has been talked about the other games except for the one idiot Laker fan mocking a torn ACL

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's one game .

Not one word has been talked about the other games except for the one idiot Laker fan mocking a torn ACL

I've been following the NBA since 1970. I've never seen a Celtics fan simply say "Good game." It's always the refs fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.