• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not gonna lie but being down 3 to 1 in that okc series was scary but really fun watching the comabsck. I miss the series alreAdy

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GS still only did what they were supposed to do and that was win their home games. If Im Cleveland, Im not going into a panic yet for being down 2-0, you have the next 2 at home to tie the series. Now if GS wins Game 3, then the series is over. BUT if I am Cleveland, i would panic and be really concerned with how they are being built. They are getting beat in every facet of the game.

Saying that they "did what they were supposed to do " is saying it lightly. Not only did they do it but they did it sending selling message

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron's 'Career Finals Defining Moment' will likely be a negative one considering he may likely lose another Finals, which could be over by the end of the week, and leaves him at 2-5 or a .286 Finals win percentage.

In other words, to this point, a negative account will most likely be his 'Finals Defining Moment'.

The actual Finals Defining Moment could be from early in his career or later with one of the moments listed below, or yet to be determined. Either way, here is his Resume of Unforgettable Finals Moments prior to this series...
  • Game 1 of the NBA Finals in 2007 - LBJ got completely schooled by Tim Duncan and the Spurs in Game 1 of the NBA Finals in 2007. LeBron had only 14 points on 25 percent shooting.
  • Game 4 vs. Dallas Mavericks, NBA Finals 2011 - James scored eight points. 3-for-11 shooting. Four turnovers. Most of his blunders happened in the fourth quarter, and the game was decided by three points being punked by none other than DeShawn Stevenson.
  • Game 5 vs. Dallas Mavericks, NBA Finals 2011 - After James called this Game 5 'The biggest game of his life', and despite scoring a triple double in the loss, LeVanish was virtually a non factor in the tightly contested 4th quarter, going 1 of 4 in the pivotal game 5 fourth.
  • Game 6 vs. Dallas Mavericks, NBA Finals 2011 - James continues to be missing in action in the Mavs closeout game in Miami. After a close first half, Miami only down by 2 points at the break, LeVanish scores his first field-goal on his first attempt in the 3rd quarter with just 1:49 remaining in the quarter. LeVanish is not heard of again scoring wise until he puts back a missed tip in from teammate Haslem with 7 minutes left and a double digit deficit. James does score another deuce while the game is in reach but just 3 shots in the 2nd have while the game was on the line in a close out game was the ultimate Finals Defining Moment.
Non Final Post Season Game Honorable Mentions
  • Game 1 vs. Boston Celtics, Eastern Semi 2008 - James went 2-for-18, scoring 12 points and clanking six ill-advised and well-contested triples, he also had a 10 turnovers. Not to mentions LeChoke also came up short in the clutch. James had the clearest path to the basket all night in the final minutes to tie the game and missed a finger-roll that he makes in his sleep, along with two other drives and, surprise, a three-pointer.
  • Game 1 vs. Chicago Bulls, Eastern Finals 2011 - LeBron stunk up the joint with just 15 points, six rebounds, and six assists, on 33 percent shooting with four turnovers again being punked by Luol Deng
  • Game 5 vs. Boston Celtics, Eastern Semi's 2010 - The game he became LeQuit...LeBron had 15 points and shot 21 percent.

Maybe. But all this occurred when he was 26 or younger. This is a guy that will play till late 30s. I just doubt this will be career defining, especially for a guy who will have won multiple titles.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all the lucky talk from the Cavs last year, made the warriors extremely mad and just pounded the Cavs

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying that they "did what they were supposed to do " is saying it lightly. Not only did they do it but they did it sending selling message

It's really stupid for the losing road team to use that line, because if you really believe it, then you're saying you're supposed to lose the series.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not gonna lie but being down 3 to 1 in that okc series was scary but really fun watching the comabsck. I miss the series alreAdy

Rumors are you pissed your pants down 7 with less than 6 to go in game 6. Can you confirm these rumors?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors are you pissed your pants down 7 with less than 6 to go in game 6. Can you confirm these rumors?

I mean I was worried for sure. But knew it would take a little miracle to get it done. It just seemed like one of those games where you're close but you really aren't that close. They got it done though!!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I was worried for sure. But knew it would take a little miracle to get it done. It just seemed like one of those games where you're close but you really aren't that close. They got it done though!!

Didn't answer the questions so just going to assume the rumors were correct

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predicted the Cavs in three.

I'm a fucking genius!
Maybe? If only you woulda pick the Dubs... :lol:

If the Warriors sweep, and we look at the starter minutes for each team, it may be about three games worth of minutes....:D

Honestly, I didn't watch a real Finals quarter in the fourth last night, they had subs in for the subs! So can we just subtract those minutes and say, Dubs in 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.