• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray Allen pick up was LBJ, Switching the offense was LBJ(Bosh didnt like the move at 1st).

LBJ didn't even recruit Ray Allen. That was Zo, Riley, and Spo. Picking up Ray Allen was a no-brainer. LBJ didn't tell Riley to do shit.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't wrap my mind around LBJ picking Love out of all the other guys in the league. Was Love the only guy that would agree to go to Cleveland???

I think at the time he was at least the best option available and was DEFINITELY looking for a way to get outta Minnesota...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuses.

No Cavs fan better ever say another word about missing Love/Irving against GSW after the last 2 games.

Cavs obviously aren't better without them because they lose depth.

Love/Kyrie are not, have not, and probably will never be parts 2 and 3 of a championship team because they are way to weak on D.

Last years injuries left doubt.
This year, it's beyond obvious.
Little 3 experiment is done even though @WiggyRuss says 100% they all return.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or the face to show your balls...?

I know I know, but timing is everything...

Gordon has always admitted he's a lebron fan more than a cavs fan and I respect that. Unlike a lot of cavs fans on here who claim to have "always loved lebron"

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This had me laughing loud.. "Who are you supposed to be?" "Im the Head Coach" HAHAHA

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think at the time he was at least the best option available and was DEFINITELY looking for a way to get outta Minnesota...

This is the problem with letting the inmates run the asylum. The better move would have been the young talent, although I will grant it was unproven at the NBA level. But look at the moves LeBron has made as Cavs GM. Love for Wiggins and Thompson for an insane amount of money. LeBron thought Shabazz Napier was the guy to draft that year. He wanted to run organizations... Riley and Arison wouldn't allow it in Miami. Gilbert does. This is what you get. Outside of controlling his own interests, which is huge. LeBron can get you LeBron. Every other move seems to have blown up in his face. This team is pretty crap outside of him. Kyrie and Love don't play D. And a near max bench rebounder. oh.. JR Smith.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it a bit humorous now that people are suggesting the Cavs might be better off if Love doesn't play the next game. What happened to them not being at full health last year as the reason they lost. I've been on record saying that Love and Irving being out actually helped the Cavs, but it wasn't a popular opinion around here.

This series is far from over. Lebron and Kyrie are both capable of taking a game over. Add to it that role players generally play better at home and nothing is guaranteed. The Warriors did their part by protecting home court.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you predict the Cavs would win BOTH games 1 & 2 @ Oracle?

Wasn't me. I wishfully predicted Cavs in 7 games.

Reactions: LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This series is far from over. Lebron and Kyrie are both capable of taking a game over. Add to it that role players generally play better at home and nothing is guaranteed. The Warriors did their part by protecting home court.

No, it pretty much is. The Warriors have only lost back-to-back ONCE this season and that was against OKC in the WCF. Cleveland won't win 2/2

If the Cavs lose game 3, the Warriors sweep.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron career defining moment would be the 20 foot dagger with under 30 seconds to play to give Miami a 4 point lead in game 7 over the Spurs. Or you could go the entirety of game 6 at Boston the year before. But I am becoming more and more convinced the Miami years will be the only successful LeBron run in the NBA.
LeBron's 'Career Finals Defining Moment' will likely be a negative one considering he may likely lose another Finals, which could be over by the end of the week, and leaves him at 2-5 or a .286 Finals win percentage.

In other words, to this point, a negative account will most likely be his 'Finals Defining Moment'.

The actual Finals Defining Moment could be from early in his career or later with one of the moments listed below, or yet to be determined. Either way, here is his Resume of Unforgettable Finals Moments prior to this series...
  • Game 1 of the NBA Finals in 2007 - LBJ got completely schooled by Tim Duncan and the Spurs in Game 1 of the NBA Finals in 2007. LeBron had only 14 points on 25 percent shooting.
  • Game 4 vs. Dallas Mavericks, NBA Finals 2011 - James scored eight points. 3-for-11 shooting. Four turnovers. Most of his blunders happened in the fourth quarter, and the game was decided by three points being punked by none other than DeShawn Stevenson.
  • Game 5 vs. Dallas Mavericks, NBA Finals 2011 - After James called this Game 5 'The biggest game of his life', and despite scoring a triple double in the loss, LeVanish was virtually a non factor in the tightly contested 4th quarter, going 1 of 4 in the pivotal game 5 fourth.
  • Game 6 vs. Dallas Mavericks, NBA Finals 2011 - James continues to be missing in action in the Mavs closeout game in Miami. After a close first half, Miami only down by 2 points at the break, LeVanish scores his first field-goal on his first attempt in the 3rd quarter with just 1:49 remaining in the quarter. LeVanish is not heard of again scoring wise until he puts back a missed tip in from teammate Haslem with 7 minutes left and a double digit deficit. James does score another deuce while the game is in reach but just 3 shots in the 2nd have while the game was on the line in a close out game was the ultimate Finals Defining Moment.
Non Final Post Season Game Honorable Mentions
  • Game 1 vs. Boston Celtics, Eastern Semi 2008 - James went 2-for-18, scoring 12 points and clanking six ill-advised and well-contested triples, he also had a 10 turnovers. Not to mentions LeChoke also came up short in the clutch. James had the clearest path to the basket all night in the final minutes to tie the game and missed a finger-roll that he makes in his sleep, along with two other drives and, surprise, a three-pointer.
  • Game 1 vs. Chicago Bulls, Eastern Finals 2011 - LeBron stunk up the joint with just 15 points, six rebounds, and six assists, on 33 percent shooting with four turnovers again being punked by Luol Deng
  • Game 5 vs. Boston Celtics, Eastern Semi's 2010 - The game he became LeQuit...LeBron had 15 points and shot 21 percent.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well GS did what they had to do. Now the Cavs have to win 2 at home. The way they are playing that is even hard to see. They are a pretty bad road team but guys need to step up and there might have to be a lineup switch. I was saying from the start Mozgov could play more and it might happen. The problem is he is rusty. Right now the Warriors just have too many weapons and guys going off. The Cavs would have to shoot lights out the rest of the series but nobody is playing well enough it looks like. The Warriors have been the better team without question but I still see hope if they can win the next 2.

We are a bad road team? Pfffft

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensively with Whiteside the Heat would have matched up much better with GS. I'd probably still pick the Warriors to win but in 7 rather than what they'll do against the Cavs in 4/5/6

Lebron had a much better team in Miami than the pathetic expensive mess he created in cleveland

7 against the current heat team? Nah more like 5

Status
Not open for further replies.