• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree a little. He had some. Not as much in Cleveland but he had some. Wade was the face but LBJ did have say. Now agree at the end he might of not and thats why he left.

Ok. What specific power did he have? His boys didn't have the access that they wanted. I'm waiting to hear of the slight amount of power that he had.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well GS did what they had to do. Now the Cavs have to win 2 at home. The way they are playing that is even hard to see. They are a pretty bad road team but guys need to step up and there might have to be a lineup switch. I was saying from the start Mozgov could play more and it might happen. The problem is he is rusty. Right now the Warriors just have too many weapons and guys going off. The Cavs would have to shoot lights out the rest of the series but nobody is playing well enough it looks like. The Warriors have been the better team without question but I still see hope if they can win the next 2.

Well...my CAVS in 6 looks pretty silly about now...but like you said...GS did what they have to do...in gm 1 CLE competed and just got beat...last night they competed for a Q, then collapsed like a straw building in a KS tornado.

We shall see if CLE can actually hit shots in their own building...not rooting for either team, but as finals series go...goes w/o saying this has been ugly so far.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they'd probably go hard for a Kevin Love trade. There's bound to be some moron out there who'd want him.

Glad the Lakers didn't trade Randle and the #2 pick last year for him like it was rumoured.

which GM out there do you fleece...?

I KNOW some o' you smart-asses are thinking Jim Buss...:lol:

I said GM's dammit...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe a Kyrie package to Memphis for Conley?
Yeah or they can try and find a better SG and then sign Chris Paul(who LBJ likes a lot). trade Love for a True center or trade love for picks and then sign howard. Cavs can do a lot the real question is will they do the right moves or the wrong moves.

teams that would take love...... Boston, maybe Nets, Knicks, There will be teams out there.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hurts their rebounding even more. They are in some situation.
I can also see Cavs trading Irving for a nice player and then adding Chris paul. Imagine a rebuild of Paul and Howard joing LBJ. Cavs trading Irving and Love. talk about a mess and old team.
Yep, it's not like they were running away with the rebounding stat so far...losing Love isn't going to improve that.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. What specific power did he have? His boys didn't have the access that they wanted. I'm waiting to hear of the slight amount of power that he had.
Ray Allen pick up was LBJ, Switching the offense was LBJ(Bosh didnt like the move at 1st).

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...my CAVS in 6 looks pretty silly about now...but like you said...GS did what they have to do...in gm 1 CLE competed and just got beat...last night they competed for a Q, then collapsed like a straw building in a KS tornado.

We shall see if CLE can actually hit shots in their own building...not rooting for either team, but as finals series go...goes w/o saying this has been ugly so far.

I suppose it depends on your point of view...:rockon:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but getting a split in the first 2 games would have made things seem more manageable.
Didn't you predict the Cavs would win BOTH games 1 & 2 @ Oracle?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah or they can try and find a better SG and then sign Chris Paul(who LBJ likes a lot). trade Love for a True center or trade love for picks and then sign howard. Cavs can do a lot the real question is will they do the right moves or the wrong moves.

teams that would take love...... Boston, maybe Nets, Knicks, There will be teams out there.

Now wiggy would take that as an insult! Thompson is worth every dime he gets :pound:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look you are a heats fan and i will take your word because you know more about your team then me but to say he had no power is a little silly. I just cant see it.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most embarrassing Finals ever. Even worse when Iverson went up against the lakers. At least that little willed his team to 1 win and only 1 blow out.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most embarrassing Finals ever. Even worse when Iverson went up against the lakers. At least that little willed his team to 1 win and only 1 blow out.
Is it possible you are getting a little ahead of yourself?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they'd probably go hard for a Kevin Love trade. There's bound to be some moron out there who'd want him.

Glad the Lakers didn't trade Randle and the #2 pick last year for him like it was rumoured.
I still can't wrap my mind around LBJ picking Love out of all the other guys in the league. Was Love the only guy that would agree to go to Cleveland???

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it WILL give some Cavs fans another excuse though...which is what we aLL wanted to avoid...:dhd:
No excuses.

No Cavs fan better ever say another word about missing Love/Irving against GSW after the last 2 games.

Edit: had wrong quote at first

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't wrap my mind around LBJ picking Love out of all the other guys in the league. Was Love the only guy that would agree to go to Cleveland???

He was going to be the answer to all the problems lebron had the first time around in cleveland.

And the rest of the NBA laughed!

Status
Not open for further replies.