• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs are going to have a very interesting off season after they lose these finals.
Do they keep lue?
Does LBJ Stay?
Do they trade Love?
Do they try and re shape their team?

imagine having to blow THAT mess up if they can't win a title...

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember all those rumors a few months ago about Durant going to GS?

Will LeBron retire if that becomes reality?
IMO, if LeBron wants to win a Championship, he needs to get out of Cleveland and come to the Western Conference.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imagine having to blow THAT mess up if they can't win a title...
If they lose this year they have no shot at winning one. They will need to do something and for some reason i can see LBJ getting desperate and want owner ship to sign Howard. Howard wont be their answer. He is also on a decline. Yeah he can defend the middle and help on defense but him and LBJ on the decline wont look good for the future.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frye would add to their defensive liabilities so much but they still need to play him. They need offense from somewhere. Right now they look like they might get swept if Love misses the next game.
Well with Love likely out the next game now they can afford to play Frye since that will only give them 1 defensive liability vs. 2 with him & Love.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, if LeBron wants to win a Championship, he needs to get out of Cleveland and come to the Western Conference.
I can see that, Maybe Clippers or OKC. Only problem leaving Cleveland again with out a championship would be Media suicide and really kill his image.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well GS did what they had to do. Now the Cavs have to win 2 at home. The way they are playing that is even hard to see. They are a pretty bad road team but guys need to step up and there might have to be a lineup switch. I was saying from the start Mozgov could play more and it might happen. The problem is he is rusty. Right now the Warriors just have too many weapons and guys going off. The Cavs would have to shoot lights out the rest of the series but nobody is playing well enough it looks like. The Warriors have been the better team without question but I still see hope if they can win the next 2.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with Love likely out the next game now they can afford to add Frye since that will only give them 1 defensive liability vs. 2 with him & Love.
hurts their rebounding even more. They are in some situation.
I can also see Cavs trading Irving for a nice player and then adding Chris paul. Imagine a rebuild of Paul and Howard joing LBJ. Cavs trading Irving and Love. talk about a mess and old team.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who in the west could he play with that can afford him...?

and no, I STILL don't want him on the Lakers...
Good point and I sure in the hell don't want LeBron on the Lakers. For one thing he will be 32 next season and probably has only 3/4 good years left. James will have to take a pay cut if he wants a Championship.

Reactions: LAD

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well GS did what they had to do. Now the Cavs have to win 2 at home. The way they are playing that is even hard to see. They are a pretty bad road team but guys need to step up and there might have to be a lineup switch. I was saying from the start Mozgov could play more and it might happen. The problem is he is rusty. Right now the Warriors just have too many weapons and guys going off. The Cavs would have to shoot lights out the rest of the series but nobody is playing well enough it looks like. The Warriors have been the better team without question but I still see hope if they can win the next 2.
Cavs still have to worry about Curry and thompson going off at some point. I mean GS 2nd unit has out scored Cavs 1st unit.

Reactions: LAD

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hurts their rebounding even more. They are in some situation.
I can also see Cavs trading Irving for a nice player and then adding Chris paul. Imagine a rebuild of Paul and Howard joing LBJ. Cavs trading Irving and Love. talk about a mess and old team.

Cavs will never trade Irving. Love, maybe. But not Irving given his upside. I doubt even Gilbert trades Irving for CP3 straight up, even if Lebron asks for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.