• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest mistake lebron made was go back to cleveland after the whole "Not one, not two. not three..." bullshit in Miami especially after The Decision.

He would have won at least one more championship, probably more, and would have been respected a lot more.

No Question.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree.
The Heat would also have lost and became the mockery of the NBA.
Right now, the East just isn't good enough.

Defensively with Whiteside the Heat would have matched up much better with GS. I'd probably still pick the Warriors to win but in 7 rather than what they'll do against the Cavs in 4/5/6

Lebron had a much better team in Miami than the pathetic expensive mess he created in cleveland

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree.
The Heat would also have lost and became the mockery of the NBA.
Right now, the East just isn't good enough.

I completely disagree. The Heat may not beat the Warriors this season.. but last year? LeBron lost in 6 by himself. Add DWade and Whiteside... possibly Bosh (remember Bosh got cleared for NBA activities during the NBA playoffs last year). Impossible to prove, but Miami may have gotten the Warriors then.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensively with Whiteside the Heat would have matched up much better with GS. I'd probably still pick the Warriors to win but in 7 rather than what they'll do against the Cavs in 4/5/6

Lebron had a much better team in Miami than the pathetic expensive mess he created in cleveland

You know who the Cavs really could use right now?

Andrew Wiggins.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't have much to add. It's a bit much to ask for more of the Warriors after these two games, but I'd like to see them clean up the turnovers. Other than that their defense has been really great so far, which will need to remain so in Cleveland. Offensively, they seemed to have much better balance and flow in game 2 than in game 1. Steph and Klay have yet to go off, but they're doing their parts at least defensively. I'm really hoping the Warriors go out super hungry in game 3 in attempts to just crush the spirit of the Cavs right out of the gate.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting to get worried about Wiggy.

Should someone call his mom to see if he's ok?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I completely disagree. The Heat may not beat the Warriors this season.. but last year? LeBron lost in 6 by himself. Add DWade and Whiteside... possibly Bosh (remember Bosh got cleared for NBA activities during the NBA playoffs last year). Impossible to prove, but Miami may have gotten the Warriors then.

The summer James left, our big addition was McBob.
Our tradable assets were none.
Bosh being effective last playoffs?
Total guess.
Warriors are great.
We'd be 2-4 with 3 consecutive losses IMO.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total guess.
Warriors are great.

I think we could've added another key player in the offseason had James stayed. Once he left it wasn't a big draw to get guys to come and play for the minimum or MLE.

Bosh was cleared as andre pointed out. I'm not sure how we would've done against the Warriors. But Wade/Bosh are good at defense.

But, we'll never know. Because this is all hypothetical. But this season, we would've stood no chance against this Warriors squad. They're playing just as good as that '14 Spurs team, if not better.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total guess.
Warriors are great.

That Heat team was good. The summer acquisitions sucked... but you are leaving out Whiteside by saying "summer." Plus, who knows what deals Riley would have made at the deadline with a LeBron roster. Can't prove it either way, but I do know LeBron lost a close finals last year with little to no help. In Miami, he did have help.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just not a good matchup for Cleveland. We pretty much knew defensively that they had little chance at slowing down Golden State's offense. If they continue to have this much of a problem scoring, this series will be over quicker than most wanted.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just not a good matchup for Cleveland. We pretty much knew defensively that they had little chance at slowing down Golden State's offense. If they continue to have this much of a problem scoring, this series will be over quicker than most wanted.

Im ready for the off-season. Would love it if the basketball season ends on Friday night

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bosh would still be sick.

That is a huge loss.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really disappointed in the Cavs performance so far. I was hoping they'd make it an interesting series. They now have to win every home game and somehow pull one out at GS...going to be a very tall task.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't know you guys were discussing last year.
Yeah....this year is a different situation. No matter how I look at it, even with a healthy Bosh. If Lebron were on this Heat team with Whiteside, and just for shits and giggles you put Winslow on this team (we wouldn't have him this year if Lebron stayed) we'd still get smoked by this Golden State team.

They're just that damn good this year.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....this year is a different situation. No matter how I look at it, even with a healthy Bosh. If Lebron were on this Heat team with Whiteside, and just for shits and giggles you put Winslow on this team (we wouldn't have him this year if Lebron stayed) we'd still get smoked by this Golden State team.

They're just that damn good this year.

Yeah, they are fantastic.

I can't wait to see.what happens this Summer.

Will Durant get the same vitriol that Lebron got if he goes to the Warriors?

I personally don't see the issue with Lebron going to the Heat.

The press tour was clownish. But, he had every right to leave as a free agent.

Ditto for Durant.

Reactions: LAD
Status
Not open for further replies.