• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see that, Maybe Clippers or OKC. Only problem leaving Cleveland again with out a championship would be Media suicide and really kill his image.

Clippers don't have the cap space and neither would OKC if Durant re-signs.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs will never trade Irving. Love, maybe. But not Irving given his upside. I doubt even Gilbert trades Irving for CP3 straight up, even if Lebron asks for it.

I dunno. Lebron has gilbert by the balls pretty tight. Right now if he wanted to he'd force Gilbert to trade Irving for Marcelo Huertas.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well GS did what they had to do. Now the Cavs have to win 2 at home. The way they are playing that is even hard to see. They are a pretty bad road team but guys need to step up and there might have to be a lineup switch. I was saying from the start Mozgov could play more and it might happen. The problem is he is rusty. Right now the Warriors just have too many weapons and guys going off. The Cavs would have to shoot lights out the rest of the series but nobody is playing well enough it looks like. The Warriors have been the better team without question but I still see hope if they can win the next 2.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they are fantastic.

I can't wait to see.what happens this Summer.

Will Durant get the same vitriol that Lebron got if he goes to the Warriors?

I personally don't see the issue with Lebron going to the Heat.

The press tour was clownish. But, he had every right to leave as a free agent.

Ditto for Durant.
I couldn't agree more that it was his choice to leave. But the way he did it was a total debacle and a desperate cry for attention IMO.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you don't think he'd actually worry about that...

do you...?
I think a little. It has to. This would be the 2nd time he built a team in Cleveland and bounced on them. Also can he deal with not having any control if he goes to the Clippers or OKC. I mean he really would have no say. At least in miami he had some power. He would have 0 power and play 2nd or 3rd fiddle on those teams. Doc would be in charge in LA and KD and Westbrook would have say over LBJ.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. Lebron has gilbert by the balls pretty tight. Right now if he wanted to he'd force Gilbert to trade Irving for Marcelo Huertas.

I agree somewhat. However, if this team gets its collective asses whipped in 5 games, or even swept. I think Lebron loses some of his hold given that he's not living up to his end of the deal at that juncture.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs will never trade Irving. Love, maybe. But not Irving given his upside. I doubt even Gilbert trades Irving for CP3 straight up, even if Lebron asks for it.
Who knows. i agree it wouldnt be the smart move but we saw them trade Wiggins for Love so you never know. Irving has disappeared in the Finals and u always have to worry about him getting injured. Im not saying they will do this but I can see LBJ over reacting. If LBJ said trade Irving to Gilbert and he said no LBJ would say fine Im not signing with you. LBJ has so much power with these 1 year deals.

Reactions: LAD

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a little. It has to. This would be the 2nd time he built a team in Cleveland and bounced on them. Also can he deal with not having any control if he goes to the Clippers or OKC. I mean he really would have no say. At least in miami he had some power. He would have 0 power and play 2nd or 3rd fiddle on those teams. Doc would be in charge in LA and KD and Westbrook would have say over LBJ.

He didn't have any power in Miami. That's why he left.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree somewhat. However, if this team gets its collective asses whipped in 5 games, or even swept. I think Lebron loses some of his hold given that he's not living up to his end of the deal at that juncture.

I think they'd probably go hard for a Kevin Love trade. There's bound to be some moron out there who'd want him.

Glad the Lakers didn't trade Randle and the #2 pick last year for him like it was rumoured.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers don't have the cap space and neither would OKC if Durant re-signs.
there is always a way. Clippers would trade blake. that would clear enough cap. OKC would some how make it happen if they had a chance. I never say never anymore with how all these teams have 3-4 top players now.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
usually I would say but with these 1 year deals he still has the power. Gilbert needs to make LBJ happy or he leaves.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe a Kyrie package to Memphis for Conley?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over 3200 posts in this thread just after two games and the cavs fans aren't representing very hard. After all that talk during the regular season too.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
usually I would say but with these 1 year deals he still has the power. Gilbert needs to make LBJ happy or he leaves.

In another year, Gilbert might want him to leave.
The back end of the supermax contract won't be looking that good.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't have any power in Miami. That's why he left.
I disagree a little. He had some. Not as much in Cleveland but he had some. Wade was the face but LBJ did have say. Now agree at the end he might of not and thats why he left.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows. i agree it wouldnt be the smart move but we saw them trade Wiggins for Love so you never know. Irving has disappeared in the Finals and u always have to worry about him getting injured. Im not saying they will do this but I can see LBJ over reacting. If LBJ said trade Irving to Gilbert and he said no LBJ would say fine Im not signing with you. LBJ has so much power with these 1 year deals.

TOO much imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.