• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 18,743.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I knew this before. Yeah....that little shit always mentions how the Cavs have by far the highest payroll and praises Gilbert for it. Taking it further he always calls Arison a cheap ass always pointing out how Arison (Heat's owner) never spent that much on a roster with Lebron on it. For a self-praised expert on the salary cap rules, you'd think he'd know why.

Thought I mentioned it before.....LOL.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I knew this before. Yeah....that little shit always mentions how the Cavs have by far the highest payroll and praises Gilbert for it. Taking it further he always calls Arison a cheap ass always pointing out how Arison (Heat's owner) never spent that much on a roster with Lebron on it. For a self-praised expert on the salary cap rules, you'd think he'd know why.

How is having a high payroll a good thing when you can't win shit? Especially when you spend it on terrible players like Thompson.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit.

If you were betting Warriors today you have to lay 4-1.
I got in at -1.15.

#confidence
#cityofcleveland
#karma
#wiggywamd

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a large chunk of cash.

I typically don't bet the NBA
Long term you can't win.
I did want to bet the Finals
Just figured 1 series bet equated to a better chance of winning then trying to go against the spread.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard a few references to this. Are people joking or is that legit?

If so did anyone have a source. I know LeBron played a part in adding a longer break at the all-star break.... but the Finals schedule?? That's always been drawn out.

Is blame LeBron the new blame Obama
?

Yes, kind of this. Like Obama some people just can't stand LeBron, it goes beyond fair evaluation of him as a player. He's going to end up like Wilt Chamberlain, who only won 2 titles, but couldn't be denied as an all-time great. And people had problems with him too.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mavs finals should be held against LeBron, he played like dog shit. 8 points in one game...8? Really? But the rest of his 5 losses were to better teams. Outside his loss to the Spurs and Mavs... the other 2 finals he played in and lost... the Heat finals vs Spurs and last years vs Warriors, he was an absolute beast in those finals. Pull his numbers they are ridiculous. One man wrecking crew. At the end of the day part of the beauty of the NBA 7 game series is the better team usually wins. Spurs in 2014 were better than Miami, Warriors were better than the Cavs broken lineup last year. They are probably a lot better this year.

Cavs will lose, it wont be LeBron's fault. He was 1 assist shy of a triple double in game 1.

THIS. I think he probably deserved the Finals MVP last year even though they lost.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, kind of this. Like Obama some people just can't stand LeBron, it goes beyond fair evaluation of him as a player. He's going to end up like Wilt Chamberlain, who only won 2 titles, but couldn't be denied as an all-time great. And people had problems with him too.

James/Cavs took the lead late 3rd qtr.
What did he do after that?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS. I think he probably deserved the Finals MVP last year even though they lost.

He was their only offensive threat. He wasn't overly efficient either when you really dissect the numbers.

Iggy on the other hand was the difference maker in that series. Once Kerr started Iggy and put him on Lebron for a majority of the time, it changed the reflection of the series. Which is why he won the MVP.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James/Cavs took the lead late 3rd qtr.
What did he do after that?

To be fair to Lebron he was on the bench when the Warriors broke the game open

Just to add on to this. Lebron was replaced a minute after the Cavs took their 1 point lead. They were down 71-68 when Kyrie replaced him. When he returned with 9:37 to go in the 4th, that 3 point Warriors lead had increased to 14 in less than 3 minutes of play....So yeah really can't blame Lebron for that

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's v cash ( not real).
I'm much more interested in the real bet I have on the series ( that I made on Warriors before game 7 vs Ok City).

@trojanfan12
If you tap out on v cash, how do you reload?

I think once you hit zero, you automatically get $100. Not sure how long that takes or if you have to let Hammer or Ford know.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 18,743.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was their only offensive threat. He wasn't overly efficient either when you really dissect the numbers.

Iggy on the other hand was the difference maker in that series. Once Kerr started Iggy and put him on Lebron for a majority of the time, it changed the reflection of the series. Which is why he won the MVP.

This x10.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 18,743.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think once you hit zero, you automatically get $100. Not sure how long that takes or if you have to let Hammer or Ford know.

It usually happens by 4pm the same day when t SportsHoopla bookie shows up in afternoon.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Efficient? How you gonna be efficient playing 1 vs 5?

Yes Iggy deserved it, just saying LeBron had a good case too. And in the end I'm just saying LeBron haters aren't objective. They just hate the guy, so everything is spun negatively and the positives are ignored. It happens, it's just sports, no one cares least of all LeBron. Just saying they have it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.