• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh the 2 worst refs in the NBA in Tony brothers and Scott foster will be reffing the same game. Don't be surprised by a Cavs win. Warriors have a bad record with those 2. They reffed game 3 of thunder warriors some of the worst reffing I've seen

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh the 2 worst refs in the NBA in Tony brothers and Scott foster will be reffing the same game. Don't be surprised by a Cavs win. Warriors have a bad record with those 2. They reffed game 3 of thunder warriors some of the worst reffing I've seen

They're bad but they're not the reason the Warriors lose. The game you're referring to the Thunder were up 25 or 27 at halftime. I'm sorry but bad refs doesn't get you down by nearly 30 at halftime

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 18,018.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TurnUp's going all in on the Warriors winning game 2. You have another bet also on this game?

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%.
I've always said I didn't hold James Finals losses against him , except vs the Mavs.
My mindset is changing because he has now jumped ship twice, looking for the easiest path and hand picking a big part of his roster, in what has been a pretty weak EC the last 2 seasons.

Last year the injuries were a valid excuse.
This year, nope, despite the Warriors winning 73 games, they've had playoff adversity.
Most of us thought they wouldn't even be here after game 4 vs Ok City.

It's only been 1 game, but if the Cavs flame out again, the the view of James being 2-5 HAS to count against him when comparing all time greats ( which no doubt he is).

The Mavs finals should be held against LeBron, he played like dog shit. 8 points in one game...8? Really? But the rest of his 5 losses were to better teams. Outside his loss to the Spurs and Mavs... the other 2 finals he played in and lost... the Heat finals vs Spurs and last years vs Warriors, he was an absolute beast in those finals. Pull his numbers they are ridiculous. One man wrecking crew. At the end of the day part of the beauty of the NBA 7 game series is the better team usually wins. Spurs in 2014 were better than Miami, Warriors were better than the Cavs broken lineup last year. They are probably a lot better this year.

Cavs will lose, it wont be LeBron's fault. He was 1 assist shy of a triple double in game 1.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mavs finals should be held against LeBron, he played like dog shit. 8 points in one game...8? Really? But the rest of his 5 losses were to better teams. Outside his loss to the Spurs and Mavs... the other 2 finals he played in and lost... the Heat finals vs Spurs and last years vs Warriors, he was an absolute beast in those finals. Pull his numbers they are ridiculous. One man wrecking crew. At the end of the day part of the beauty of the NBA 7 game series is the better team usually wins. Spurs in 2014 were better than Miami, Warriors were better than the Cavs broken lineup last year. They are probably a lot better this year.

Cavs will lose, it wont be LeBron's fault. He was 1 assist shy of a triple double in game 1.

There's no excuses for him this time around. ******IF****** he loses this year, it will be a monumental failure. You (Lebron James) left a stable organization because you felt you couldn't win there anymore and like the young assets that Cleveland stockpiled while you were gone. Lebron essentially hand picked this roster and felt he could win going forward. The Cavs have by far the highest payroll in the entire league by a country mile. You have two all-stars playing alongside you in Love and Irving who are in the prime of their careers right now (Wiggy lets us know every single day it seems).

Lebron James is supposed to be the best player in the league and a generation type talent. If he loses this Finals, I don't care what his stats are. It will be a failure.

tl;dr - No excuses.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 18,018.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no excuses for him this time around. ******IF****** he loses this year, it will be a monumental failure. You (Lebron James) left a stable organization because you felt you couldn't win there anymore and like the young assets that Cleveland stockpiled while you were gone. Lebron essentially hand picked this roster and felt he could win going forward. The Cavs have by far the highest payroll in the entire league by a country mile. You have two all-stars playing alongside you in Love and Irving who are in the prime of their careers right now (Wiggy lets us know every single day it seems).

Lebron James is supposed to be the best player in the league and a generation type talent. If he loses this Finals, I don't care what his stats are. It will be a failure.

tl;dr - No excuses.

Wiggy attacked the Lakers when we had Nash, Kobe, and Howard for having a huge payroll but because Gilbert can affortd it.....it's okay for the Cavs? Hypocrite.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TurnUp's going all in on the Warriors winning game 2. You have another bet also on this game?

It's v cash ( not real).
I'm much more interested in the real bet I have on the series ( that I made on Warriors before game 7 vs Ok City).

@trojanfan12
If you tap out on v cash, how do you reload?

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 18,018.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's v cash ( not real).
I'm much more interested in the real bet I have on the series ( that I made on Warriors before game 7 vs Ok City).

@trojanfan12
If you tap out on v cash, how do you reload?

The SportsHoopla bookie will reload it for you.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But it is his fault because he chose who he though he could win with.

He's gotta be held accountable for thinking he can win championships with his other big 2 being poor defenders ( if they lose).

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy attacked the Lakers when we had Nash, Kobe, and Howard for having a huge payroll but because Gilbert can affortd it.....it's okay for the Cavs? Hypocrite.

I wish I knew this before. Yeah....that little shit always mentions how the Cavs have by far the highest payroll and praises Gilbert for it. Taking it further he always calls Arison a cheap ass always pointing out how Arison (Heat's owner) never spent that much on a roster with Lebron on it. For a self-praised expert on the salary cap rules, you'd think he'd know why.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 18,018.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There used to ne a member in here: Huwaryu (nopt spelled right) in Exile..big MLB fan. Did he get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.