• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Narrow 5 Players to One..............

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have one Keeper Spot left (after Stroud and LaPorta)

The Nommies are............

-Issiah Pacheco
-Puca Nucha
-Kenny Walker III
-Devonta Smith
-James Cook

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have one Keeper Spot left (after Stroud and LaPorta)

The Nommies are............

-Issiah Pacheco
-Puca Nucha
-Kenny Walker III
-Devonta Smith
-James Cook
are you talking about for next year?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

I'm looking ahead to next year.
do you have RBs?
Are they important in your league?
For my keeper league its a bitch to get top starting RBs. Where as WRs are easy to replace or find in keeper leagues.

However if position has no merit or worry. I would go with Puca Nucha. He is young & will continue to please & Kupp is getting long in the tooth.
If you have difficulties finding a good RB to keep. Then you might want to consider that spot.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nakua and KWIII are really the only considerations IMHO.

You know your league best, is it easier to get RB's or WR's on the draft? Keep whichever is tougher to obtain in yours

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nakua and KWIII are really the only considerations IMHO.

You know your league best, is it easier to get RB's or WR's on the draft? Keep whichever is tougher to obtain in yours
my opinion kinda differs on the RB spot.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Pacheco over KW3 if you go RB

If PPR, I'd go Nacua
Pacheco is easier to handcuff.

Have all four of these two sets of handcuffs, on my bench, in one dynasty this week. And feel like Seattle’s would take a lot more capital to get back, if I only could keep one.

I’m trying to factor that into how much more I’d still rather have Kenny3. Cuz I’d still rather have him.

If this were me, I’d keep Pacheco AND Walker. Then it’s between LaPorta and Puka. Saying that assuming no other team is keeping two QBs. But I don’t know the ins and outs of Fudges league. Not a knock on Stroud, just assuming most starting QBs will be available once erybody throws back into the pot.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fully expect a little overhaul of the Cheifs offensive skill position players next year. Don't trust Pacheco, it isn't like he's got that job on lock down having been so great that there isn't room to greatly improve. Do the Chiefs have bigger concerns? Yes, but..both McKinnon and CEH are UFA's next year, there WILL be new RB's on that team, and any of them would be a potential threat

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't trust Pacheco,
As a Pacheco owner, he has trouble being consistent. Guess you can make the argument so has KC this year too.

I would narrow the list down to either Pacheco and Nacua. I would lean Nacua but one of my personal rules is to target players from good offenses. Pacheco has the edge there and I don't see that changing.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Pacheco owner, he has trouble being consistent. Guess you can make the argument so has KC this year too.

I would narrow the list down to either Pacheco and Nacua. I would lean Nacua but one of my personal rules is to target players from good offenses. Pacheco has the edge there and I don't see that changing.
2023- Cheifs 32 offensive TD's, Rams 31.

I'm not so certain there much difference... unless the Cheifs get better at the skill positions, because they obviously have the better QB. (which might mean replacing Pacheco)

Btw..Seahawks have 29 offensive TD's... with Geno/Lock if we wanna bring KWIII into the conversation. They get a QB...???

Just sayin'....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess my overall point would be, when you're talking about a QB like Mahommes, who is supposedly the best in the business, and you have a middling offense, there are going to be changes. There's no way they stand pat and waste another year. Outside of Mahommes himself, and Kelce, who at 34 or whatever could retire at any moment, no one on that offensive roster has a safe spot next year, not in my opinion

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess my overall point would be, when you're talking about a QB like Mahommes, who is supposedly the best in the business, and you have a middling offense, there are going to be changes. There's no way they stand pat and waste another year. Outside of Mahommes himself, and Kelce, who at 34 or whatever could retire at any moment, no one on that offensive roster has a safe spot next year, not in my opinion
IMO since Reid has trouble drafting WR (after Tyreek), my guess is they sign a FA. Maybe a Pittman or Mooney?

As that relates to RB, I don't see Reid adding a "new" RB except for depth perhaps?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO since Reid has trouble drafting WR (after Tyreek), my guess is they sign a FA. Maybe a Pittman or Mooney?

As that relates to RB, I don't see Reid adding a "new" RB except for depth perhaps?

They already have 3 Mooneys on their team, I guess a 4th wouldn't hurt

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They already have 3 Mooneys on their team, I guess a 4th wouldn't hurt
Mooney has very good hands. Bears don't use him (or Moore for that matter). The 3 Mooneys on KC dont.

Some interesting options at WR for FA in 2024.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just WR:
Only one name on that list actually changes the current dynamic of the Cheifs WR room. Mike Evans. Which I could totally see, and think would be amazing. The rest are only marginal upgrades, if that, to what they've got now

I can easily see them replacing Pacheco with someone they grab in the 3-5th round.

Jacobs, Barkley, Pollard, D. Cook- I'd buy any of those guys as potential Cheifs in '24 as well.

And with CEH and McKinnon both UFA, it's not a question as to if there will be new RB's, there will be. The question is who, and are the better than Pacheco (maybe even if they may not seem so on paper- Pacheco shouldn't have been better than CEH)

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is there any draft pick value lost when choosing the keepers or are they kept off the draft board without loss of a pick

as is i like Walker here ..

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one name on that list actually changes the current dynamic of the Cheifs WR room. Mike Evans. Which I could totally see, and think would be amazing. The rest are only marginal upgrades, if that, to what they've got now

I can easily see them replacing Pacheco with someone they grab in the 3-5th round.

Jacobs, Barkley, Pollard, D. Cook- I'd buy any of those guys as potential Cheifs in '24 as well.

And with CEH and McKinnon both UFA, it's not a question as to if there will be new RB's, there will be. The question is who, and are the better than Pacheco (maybe even if they may not seem so on paper- Pacheco shouldn't have been better than CEH)
Isn't Tee Higgins going to be FA?