• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 4 WSIS

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, your team is stacked.... especially at RB...

id be targeting better than wilson in a trade... so i wouldnt do it this deal on BOTH sides...

but you definitely would win this trade...

even if it means you end up being "stuck" starting Achane this week while you wait for Monty and Barkley to recover, if you can pull a good WR for Gibbs, seems like a slam dunk move for your roster
Im 1-2 and a loss this week buries me. Okkkk
Lets do it. He probably got
Cold feet.

Only fear is denver sucks
And sutton is doing great

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im 1-2 and a loss this week buries me. Okkkk
Lets do it. He probably got
Cold feet.

Only fear is denver sucks
And sutton is doing great

again... i wouldnt do this trade if i were your team... you need a better WR than WIlson... i dont know why you are trying to get another RB in a deal...

also, looking at your starting lineup... you should really never be starting london... you have so many RBs... use them!!!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again... i wouldnt do this trade if i were your team... you need a better WR than WIlson... i dont know why you are trying to get another RB in a deal...

also, looking at your starting lineup... you should really never be starting london... you have so many RBs... use them!!!
well last week they were all hurt homie.......and achane was nothing...........hes offering wilson for gibbs straight up. Having barkley, monty, and achane available obviously makes me a ton stronger

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well last week they were all hurt homie.......and achane was nothing...........hes offering wilson for gibbs straight up. Having barkley, monty, and achane available obviously makes me a ton stronger

I had a little anger in that post... damn!!!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with Milk here, try to get a better WR than Wilson unless you really think Jets upgrade QB over the next few weeks

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you guys feel about this trade, 1ppr

Team A: Courtland Sutton, Jamyr Gibbs
Team B: joe Mixon, cam akers, garret wilson

Team A would need to drop say a michael thomas or josh palmer to roster Akers.....or drop Rico dowdle

Mixon is the only safe start.
Akers isn’t worth dropping Thomas or Palmer… maybe he’ll drop Akers

Z three away all the Wilson potential for G

So, if I’m Mixon owner, am I trading him for Sutton and Gibbs? Probably not… and potential or not, no way I’d “throw in” Garrett too.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Love vs Lions (Thursday)
or
Dak Prescott vs Patriots

Both home games

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going to go ahead and get this out here now because in my main dynasty league (half PPR) I have to play 2 RB, 2 WR, and 2 RB/WR/TE and I have been making completely shitty decisions so far this year:

Bijan Robinson
Jahmyr Gibbs

De'Von Achane (on my bench last week)
Alvin Kamara
David Montgomery
Ceedee Lamb
Amari Cooper
Calvin Ridley
Puka Nucua

Tank Dell
Zay Flowers

And then at tight end I have to either play:

Dallas Goedert
Sam Laporta

Last week's starters are in bold and I am 1-2 in this league because of lineup decisions. I had 95 points on my bench last week between Achane, Dell, and Laporta and lost by 2. And I'm sure people are going to be wondering, but I had the 1.1 (Robinson), 1.2 (Gibbs), 1.3 (Smith-Njigba who isn't even a consideration), 1.10 (Achane), and 1.12 (Flowers) picks in the rookie draft. Then I got Laporta with the 3.1. Puka was traded to me as part of a package when I traded Kittle for a next year's first and he basically threw in Puka back before training camp even happened when nobody knew who he was (thanks Treff), and I picked up Dell as a free agent before the season started after somebody dropped him when we had to make roster drops before the season (thanks Dan).
So the general consensus here is that I started the right guys last week and it was just bad luck and I should do the same thing this week? It certainly looks like Monty is going to play tomorrow night. I think if he plays he's a better start than Gibbs, but should I start Kamara over both of them?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the general consensus here is that I started the right guys last week and it was just bad luck and I should do the same thing this week? It certainly looks like Monty is going to play tomorrow night. I think if he plays he's a better start than Gibbs, but should I start Kamara over both of them?
I am not starting kamara yet.
Saints are a dumpster fire without carr. Zero idea on his useage yet.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought the general consensus was that you should be benching Goedert and starting LaPorta every week to turn those L's into W's

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a little anger in that post... damn!!!

I agree with Milk here, try to get a better WR than Wilson unless you really think Jets upgrade QB over the next few weeks

Mixon is the only safe start.
Akers isn’t worth dropping Thomas or Palmer… maybe he’ll drop Akers

Z three away all the Wilson potential for G

So, if I’m Mixon owner, am I trading him for Sutton and Gibbs? Probably not… and potential or not, no way I’d “throw in” Garrett too.
Pivot. What about ford for garret wilson, straight up.

Abother team that has
Ceedee lamb, keenan allen, zay flowers, atwell aiyuk, gabe davis….desperately wants ford, he lost chubb. Hes quite unrealistic…but any ideas there

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Abother team that has
Ceedee lamb, keenan allen, zay flowers, atwell aiyuk, gabe davis….desperately wants ford, he lost chubb. Hes quite unrealistic…but any ideas there

Doubtful Ford can pull CD or Allen, but Aiyuk or Flowers should be available imo

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not starting kamara yet.
Saints are a dumpster fire without carr. Zero idea on his useage yet.

I thought the general consensus was that you should be benching Goedert and starting LaPorta every week to turn those L's into W's

So I already have Laporta in over Goedert, but if I don't start Kamara, then would you start Gibbs, Monty, or Achane?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Abother team that has

As a Chubb owner, I didn’t even make a FAAB bid for Ford. I drafted Hunt, but that looks overly optimistic of me.

I don’t know how you turn him into Lamb or Allen, but sign me up for Aiyuk…if he’s desperate, maybe you get Gabe too

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I already have Laporta in over Goedert, but if I don't start Kamara, then would you start Gibbs, Monty, or Achane?
It would be achane or monty for me. If try n hone in on anticipated workload reports for both though.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Chubb owner, I didn’t even make a FAAB bid for Ford. I drafted Hunt, but that looks overly optimistic of me.

I don’t know how you turn him into Lamb or Allen, but sign me up for Aiyuk…if he’s desperate, maybe you get Gabe too
I just listed lamb and allen. Id need to add pieces for sure