• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week Six - WSIS

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets get this started.

I'm still debating making a trade 2 for 1. Mostert and Laporta for Kupp but now I have a tough decision.

My starting RB's and WR's are locked in.
RB - Bijan and Kamara
WR - AJ Brown and Thielen
I am starting Hockenson vs CHI no doubt.

FLEX - pick one

Pacheco vs DEN
Mostert vs CAR (Achane hurt now)
Laporta vs TB
Addison vs CHI
Mostert, but I'm not sure there is a wrong answer to this.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12tm half ppr

need to pick my RB2 and Flex from the list below

KW3 @ Cincy
Kyren Williams v Zona
James Cook v Giants
Mike Evans v Lions

currently rolling with WR1 Puka / WR2 Waddle / RB1 CMC
I think Walker is a lock. I want to say Cook, but my head says Kyren.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12tm half ppr, pick 1

Addison v Bears
Metcalf @ Cincy

Puka & Amon-Ra are my other starting WRs, locked and loaded every week they are playing.
Metcalf? Isn't Seattle pretty good coming off a bye?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR with bonuses for big plays (over 40 yards). Have DIggs and Olave at WR, so I need 2 RBs and a flex...

Rhamondre @ LV
Ford vs San Fran
Demercado @ LA Rams
Spears vs BAL in London
Amari Cooper vs San Fran
Josh Downs @ JAX
KJ Osborn @ CHI

I think I have changed my mind every hour or so with this. I kinda think both Browns make the top 3, but I don't want to start them both against a very stout (and hot) SF defense. Demercado is not a lock to take over the backfield in Arizona, especially if Ingram comes back (which I think would just be a hot hand committee thing if he does). Rhamondre has been straight trash, but he is due, right? Spears has been quietly earning more touches every week, but I don't know if I can start him, although, he may have the highest floor. Downs has also been improving every week, but I don't know if I can start him. Osborn could very well be the lock here, especially in that matchup. That game (Minn/Chic) could go way over the total.

When I first looked at the lineup this week, I thought there was no way I could start Rhamondre, but now I think there is no way that I can't (even with how bad he has been playing) and that he HAS to show some signs of life eventually. Especially against the Raiders.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,293.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have Derek Henry as my rb 1. And James Connor was my rb 2. But with him hurt I picked up the back up Demercado and also have Zach moss on the colts. Moss had 35 last week. So I’m tempted to use him instof Demercado what do you guys think

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR with bonuses for big plays (over 40 yards). Have DIggs and Olave at WR, so I need 2 RBs and a flex...

Rhamondre @ LV - I can't trust him at this point
Ford vs San Fran - not a good matchup. If no Watson, they might not score
Demercado @ LA Rams
Spears vs BAL in London - not enough touches imo
Amari Cooper vs San Fran - if Watson plays this is your best option. If not, I think he will get targets which is more than I can say for anyone on this list
Josh Downs @ JAX - he is getting more targets. I wonder how much they run the ball though
KJ Osborn @ CHI - Now the Vikings 3rd option if Addison becomes that WR1. Then you have Hock. This is a nice matchup

I think I have changed my mind every hour or so with this. I kinda think both Browns make the top 3, but I don't want to start them both against a very stout (and hot) SF defense. Demercado is not a lock to take over the backfield in Arizona, especially if Ingram comes back (which I think would just be a hot hand committee thing if he does). Rhamondre has been straight trash, but he is due, right? Spears has been quietly earning more touches every week, but I don't know if I can start him, although, he may have the highest floor. Downs has also been improving every week, but I don't know if I can start him. Osborn could very well be the lock here, especially in that matchup. That game (Minn/Chic) could go way over the total.

When I first looked at the lineup this week, I thought there was no way I could start Rhamondre, but now I think there is no way that I can't (even with how bad he has been playing) and that he HAS to show some signs of life eventually. Especially against the Raiders.
1. Cooper - if Watson plays. If not, 2 or 3 option
2. Osborn
3. Downs
4. Stevenson
5. Ford
5. Spears

I don't know enough about Demercado to include him

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rhamondre @ LV
Ford vs San Fran
Demercado @ LA Rams
Spears vs BAL in London
Amari Cooper vs San Fran
Josh Downs @ JAX
KJ Osborn @ CHI

i think you are right that stevenson is the best start... its hard... but i think he at least has upside with the RB floor... i mean, the patriots have to start using him... dont they??

Then i would go Demercado... none of us know anything about him... but AZ likes to run the ball... and the rams are a much better matchup than the 49ers are...

as to your Flex

I am nervous about Cousins without Jefferson... even if it is vs the bears... i actually think this is going to be a big Mattison game... maybe even an Akers game... and he is still the 3rd best receiving option on that team...

You only have one WR1 on your list, so i would have to go him.... But i would pay attention to the weather... and if it is that bad, i would swap it to Ford... Ford at least catches balls... so his floor is not bad...

so i would rank

1. Stevenson
2. Demacardo
3. Cooper
4. Ford
5. Osbourne
6. downs
7. Spears...

And no fence to @Shanemansj13 , but i have learned never take advice from a pessimistic Homer... they will always over-exaggerate their team's woes and have blinders that other players in question have similar and usually worse situations... Im a Jets fan... I know what is like!!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think you are right that stevenson is the best start... its hard... but i think he at least has upside with the RB floor... i mean, the patriots have to start using him... dont they??

Then i would go Demercado... none of us know anything about him... but AZ likes to run the ball... and the rams are a much better matchup than the 49ers are...

as to your Flex

I am nervous about Cousins without Jefferson... even if it is vs the bears... i actually think this is going to be a big Mattison game... maybe even an Akers game... and he is still the 3rd best receiving option on that team...

You only have one WR1 on your list, so i would have to go him.... But i would pay attention to the weather... and if it is that bad, i would swap it to Ford... Ford at least catches balls... so his floor is not bad...

so i would rank

1. Stevenson
2. Demacardo
3. Cooper
4. Ford
5. Osbourne
6. downs
7. Spears...

And no fence to @Shanemansj13 , but i have learned never take advice from a pessimistic Homer... they will always over-exaggerate their team's woes and have blinders that other players in question have similar and usually worse situations... Im a Jets fan... I know what is like!!!
I don't think it's a homer to say Cooper easily has the highest upside on this list if Watson starts.

The 49ers defense is great but Watson has to throw to someone. If they are behind he probably throws 40 times, a lot of targets for Coop.

I would revise my list if Watson doesn't play and put Cooper near the bottom of the list. MY mistake

BTW I don't trust any fantasy player on the Browns except for Coop with Watson. Without....I wouldn't start any Browns player this week.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's a homer to say Cooper easily has the highest upside on this list if Watson starts.

The 49ers defense is great but Watson has to throw to someone. If they are behind he probably throws 40 times, a lot of targets for Coop.

I would revise my list if Watson doesn't play and put Cooper near the bottom of the list. MY mistake

BTW I don't trust any fantasy player on the Browns except for Coop with Watson. Without....I wouldn't start any Browns player this week.

i was more saying about your read on Ford, than cooper.... I just find when a homer talks about their craptastical team they get blinders.... @averagejoe had it when talking about Fields... @SteelersPride has it when ever you ask about a steelers player...

its sad that most of us in MBBRL root for terrible Craptastical teams, and try to give advice about our players...

Luckily for me, you all already have such negative thoughts about My Wilson Twins....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was more saying about your read on Ford, than cooper.... I just find when a homer talks about their craptastical team they get blinders.... @averagejoe had it when talking about Fields... @SteelersPride has it when ever you ask about a steelers player...

its sad that most of us in MBBRL root for terrible Craptastical teams, and try to give advice about our players...

Luckily for me, you all already have such negative thoughts about My Wilson Twins....
I put Ford at his 5th best and one of his worst options. I'm not sure how that is being a homer. I realize their weapons are lackluster and for Ford you better hope for a TD and/or some receptions

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when a homer talks about their craptastical team they get blinders
Agree but disagree.
Fantasy owners would alleviate some headaches if they wouldn't target players from bad offenses. Period.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree but disagree.
Fantasy owners would alleviate some headaches if they wouldn't target players from bad offenses. Period.

Well I don’t think anyone targets players on bad offenses. They generally just fall to you. Hard to pass on value. Even if bad team.

Or more accurately the bad team aspect is usually built into a players value. So you are usually comparing that player to lesser players.

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lies

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rhamondre @ LV
Ford vs San Fran
Demercado @ LA Rams
Spears vs BAL in London
Amari Cooper vs San Fran
Josh Downs @ JAX
KJ Osborn @ CHI

Rhamondre is due… but I’m not sure if Jones-Zappe gives a crappy.

But he’s still kind of a must start in this situation, imo.

Gimme Osborn for the bonus dart throw because I agree, I wouldn’t be touching the Niners defense…either or (but I guess Cooper deserves the thought… maybe that depends on Watson).

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have Derek Henry as my rb 1. And James Connor was my rb 2. But with him hurt I picked up the back up Demercado and also have Zach moss on the colts. Moss had 35 last week. So I’m tempted to use him instof Demercado what do you guys think

Hard to bench Moss after last week. No harm in seeing what Demercado can do on your bench. Both situations should be more clear after these games.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I am curious of Vikings weapons targets to this point:

Addison - 6,5,8,1,9 = 29
Hock - 9,8,11,3,8 = 39
Osborn - 6,6,3,2,9 = 26

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I am curious of Vikings weapons targets to this point:

Addison - 6,5,8,1,9 = 29
Hock - 9,8,11,3,8 = 39
Osborn - 6,6,3,2,9 = 26
Gimme osborn. Hocks very short to short area…addison will be bumpy…if he hits stride hes very talented.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Bills have 40 wins since 2020 and the steelers, titans, and dolphins all have +30... that covers at least 6-7 MBBRL members and there's several KC fans that are posting regularly around here.

So it's really just the Jets that are craptastic, sorry bro