• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 7

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Amari cooper a good start this week? He had a good week two weeks ago and then laid an egg last week. This morning I went and picked Rahee rice off free agency to play in flex. The chiefs have Denver so hopefully he lights there defense up.

I'd start Rice over Cooper pretty easily with the current state of CLE QBs in addition to Rice's recent increased usage with the best QB in the game throwing it to him.

Cooper does have a nice matchup vs SEA this week, but I think it is too hard to trust any of their receiving options with Watson/Walker/DTR under center. Watson couldn't let it rip, like at all, in his limited action vs the Colts. Wouldn't be too surprised if he has a lingering shoulder issue rest of season, think Cam with the Pats and how awful those throws were to watch.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,293.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd start Rice over Cooper pretty easily with the current state of CLE QBs in addition to Rice's recent increased usage with the best QB in the game throwing it to him.

Cooper does have a nice matchup vs SEA this week, but I think it is too hard to trust any of their receiving options with Watson/Walker/DTR under center. Watson couldn't let it rip, like at all, in his limited action vs the Colts. Wouldn't be too surprised if he has a lingering shoulder issue rest of season, think Cam with the Pats and how awful those throws were to watch.
Do u think the dolphins are a good defense or do the Eagles have a better defense I have both. The dolphins have the patriots this week and the Eagles have the commanders this week

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do u think the dolphins are a good defense or do the Eagles have a better defense I have both. The dolphins have the patriots this week and the Eagles have the commanders this week

Id go with Eagles, Washington is on an early 2000s Houston pace for allowing sacks and Pats just had a really nice game vs banged up BUF D

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right now I am not starting any WR/TE for CLE. Just too many unknowns and inconsistencies.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Along these lines, I need a RB and flex from this group. PPR and bonus points for plays over 40 yards.

Najee vs JAX
Warren vs JAX
Henderson @ DAL
Tyjae vs ATL
Cooper @ SEA
Downs vs NO

Leaning Henderson and Cooper. I wish someone would take over in Pittsburgh.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Along these lines, I need a RB and flex from this group. PPR and bonus points for plays over 40 yards.

Najee vs JAX
Warren vs JAX
Henderson @ DAL
Tyjae vs ATL
Cooper @ SEA
Downs vs NO

Not a great list so I agree on this two choices. Cooper had a bad week vs Indy but that rarely happens with any QB for him. Warren-Harris is a toss up so really hard to choose one of those guys.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now I am not starting any WR/TE for CLE. Just too many unknowns and inconsistencies.
Not a great list so I agree on this two choices. Cooper had a bad week vs Indy but that rarely happens with any QB for him. Warren-Harris is a toss up so really hard to choose one of those guys.
I should never say never. If you have a lack of other options...Cooper can make your lineup but only in deep leagues.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Najee vs JAX
Warren vs JAX
Henderson @ DAL
Tyjae vs ATL
Cooper @ SEA
Downs vs NO

Downs over Cooper for me. Can't recommend any of those RBs but think I'd go one of the Steelers RBs because it seems to me that McVay has never been fond of Henderson. However not sure it makes much difference who you go with at RB because none are appealing.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Debating whether to start Addison over DK