• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 16 WSIS

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR

Pick 2

Derek Henry vs sea
James Connor at chi
Devin Singletery vs Cle

Pick 1

Evan Engram at TB
David Njoku at Hou

Pick 3
Rashee Rice vs LV
DJ Moore vs Ari
Amari Cooper at Hou
Jacobi Meyers at KC
Tyreek Hill vs Dal
Singletary and Henry

Njoku

Moore, Cooper and Tyreek. Rice, if he doesn't play.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice deep one here:

Keenum vs Browns
Siemian vs Redskins
Rudolph vs Bengals

Also have Brissett, whom I was hoping for.
Rudolph? I figure at this point, you are playing the best matchup, so Keenum is out. I think Rudolph's weapons put him up by a smidge.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me feedback. Starters are all slotted with my initial thoughts. Not budging on defense. The other two defenses are horded for me to decide between next week. Let me know what you think.

View attachment 349202
View attachment 349203
I think I go Mixon over Rice, but I tend to lean RB when it is close. No Jamar Chase says they should lean on him a little more.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR, 4 pt TD passes and bonus points for long plays...

Need 1 QB

Fields vs Arizona - He's boom or bust. I am playing the 1 seed as the 6. May be time to swing for the fences. Especially since...
Lawrence @ Tampa - ... TLaw is my play it safe guy and he is questionable with a concussion.
Murray @ Chicago - Not really loving the matchup as much as the alternatives.

... and 1 RB and 1 Flex

Conner @ Chicago - The experts are down on him, but I think he could see a lot of check downs in this game.
Ford @ Houston - Consistent. Scored between 11 and 15 points for 6 straight weeks before putting up 7 last week.
Warren vs Cincy - Which one of these guys gets hot?
Najee vs Cincy - Does the change at QB favor one over the other?
Amari Cooper @ Houston - I feel like he should be in at my flex. Flacco finds him.

Thanks in advance.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I go Mixon over Rice, but I tend to lean RB when it is close. No Jamar Chase says they should lean on him a little more.
The young draft choice has started to take touches away from him the last two weeks. Maybe it’s different no Chase but I really don’t trust that offense on the road with a back up QB. At the same time, I can see where you’re coming from with game script. I don’t think the Steelers will be lighting up the scoreboard so they aren’t likely to run and hide. Rice has been 20,10,14,19 points the last few weeks and targets have been 10,9,10,9 in those weeks. I think Rice has the higher ceiling and he may have the higher floor. He’s scored 3 of the last 4 weeks and last time out vs LV he was 8 catches for 107 and a TD.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The young draft choice has started to take touches away from him the last two weeks. Maybe it’s different no Chase but I really don’t trust that offense on the road with a back up QB. At the same time, I can see where you’re coming from with game script. I don’t think the Steelers will be lighting up the scoreboard so they aren’t likely to run and hide. Rice has been 20,10,14,19 points the last few weeks and targets have been 10,9,10,9 in those weeks. I think Rice has the higher ceiling and he may have the higher floor. He’s scored 3 of the last 4 weeks and last time out vs LV he was 8 catches for 107 and a TD.
That's fair. Like I said, I tend the lean RB, but Rice does have the higher ceiling and is trending up.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fair. Like I said, I tend the lean RB, but Rice does have the higher ceiling and is trending up.
Thanks for letting me talk it through in my head. I was torn on that one too.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Need 1 QB

Fields vs Arizona - He's boom or bust. I am playing the 1 seed as the 6. May be time to swing for the fences. Especially since...
Lawrence @ Tampa - ... TLaw is my play it safe guy and he is questionable with a concussion.
Man this is tough. Chicago’s defense has been really good. I also can tell you that last year with a better defense Gannon as Eagles DC gave up quite a bit of QB rush yards to Fields. I think Fields is a better play than Murray. Lawrence is in need of a win this week. If he’s cleared I think you have to consider him.
... and 1 RB and 1 Flex

Conner @ Chicago - The experts are down on him, but I think he could see a lot of check downs in this game.
Ford @ Houston - Consistent. Scored between 11 and 15 points for 6 straight weeks before putting up 7 last week.
Amari Cooper @ Houston - I feel like he should be in at my flex. Flacco finds him.

Thanks in advance.
Cooper is definitely your flex. He’s gonna be 7-8 targets minimum. What if Ford’s health? If his hand is ok he’s a consideration but Connor may be the better play. I agree with you on check down. Chicago D turned when they added Sweat and pass rush has been better.

I say Fields Connor and Cooper.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR

Pick 2

Derek Henry vs sea
James Connor at chi
Devin Singletery vs Cle

Pick 1

Evan Engram at TB
David Njoku at Hou

Pick 3
Rashee Rice vs LV
DJ Moore vs Ari
Amari Cooper at Hou
Jacobi Meyers at KC
Tyreek Hill vs Dal

Henry, Singletary
Njoku
Rice, Moore, Hill

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Need 1 QB

... and 1 RB and 1 Flex

Thanks in advance.

Fields
Conner and Cooper

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I did a thing. My QBs are Geno and Flacco because I was Herbert and he went down. Nick Mullens was sitting on the waiver wire so I picked him up. I’m looking at Detroit and they play run well but QBs put up numbers against them. They’ve let Mullens throw the ball downfield.

Do I have the balls to start Nick Mullens in the Fantasy Football semifinal?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got one for y’all

Pick 2 full ppr

Nico Collins
Michael Pittman
Josh palmer
Javonte Williams

Leaning towards Palmer and Pittman.

My fear is if I don’t start Palmer then with Collins and Pittman being questionable what if neither play?

And I think I like palmers gamescript more than Collins. As I don’t think the browns offense is good enough to Force Houston to pass all game. While Buffalo can get off to a big lead very early.

Javonte is the safest pick as he is the only rb. But he also has the lowest floor of that group

Clearly if Pittman plays he is my easy start. And since he is questionable because of a concussion. I doubt he would be used cautiously

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is a real doozy.

Need 2 in a half ppr

Pacheco
Jonathan Taylor
Davante Adams

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I did a thing. My QBs are Geno and Flacco because I was Herbert and he went down. Nick Mullens was sitting on the waiver wire so I picked him up. I’m looking at Detroit and they play run well but QBs put up numbers against them. They’ve let Mullens throw the ball downfield.

Do I have the balls to start Nick Mullens in the Fantasy Football semifinal?
I might go Geno. Tennessee is beat to hell on defense and they tend to be more of a pass funnel anyway.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is a real doozy.

Need 2 in a half ppr

Pacheco
Jonathan Taylor
Davante Adams

Good thing you have until tomorrow to make the decision.

I’d say JT is your must start.
I’d be leaning Adams as my second start.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got one for y’all

Pick 2 full ppr

Nico Collins
Michael Pittman
Josh palmer
Javonte Williams

Leaning towards Palmer and Pittman.

My fear is if I don’t start Palmer then with Collins and Pittman being questionable what if neither play?

And I think I like palmers gamescript more than Collins. As I don’t think the browns offense is good enough to Force Houston to pass all game. While Buffalo can get off to a big lead very early.

Javonte is the safest pick as he is the only rb. But he also has the lowest floor of that group

Clearly if Pittman plays he is my easy start. And since he is questionable because of a concussion. I doubt he would be used cautiously
I think you start Palmer in a game where they should trail the whole time. Then go Pittman if he plays and you have Nico as the backup.

I am not starting Javonte in either league where I have him.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,293.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I pick up the Washington defense and drop the bears. Washington has the jets and bears play cards