• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week Two - WSIS

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR

Pick 2

McLaurin vs DEN
Bourne vs MIA
Marq Brown vs NYG
Mattison vs PHI

PPR
Pick one

Pacheco vs Jax
Addison vs PHI

1) Surtain is on McLaurin...I'd steer clear, expecting Dotson to have a nice day, I might go with Bourne and Brown over Mattison tonight since PPR league, but would go Bourne/Mattison if you really want the RB in there

2) Addison.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Single point PPR with 2 flex I need to bench 1 of these guys

Nick Chubb
Josh Jacobs
Najee Harris
Brian Robinson (Washington)
Tyler Allgeier

I am leaning towards benching Harris

Najee all day until he proves otherwise. Wasn't good last year. Looked even worse game 1 this year

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is a WSIC situation (who should I cut) that might lead into a WSIS question tomorrow, so I figured I'd get the thread rolling this week

12tm half ppr w/basic IDP

I dropped my IDP guys that got injured to make room for Puka and Kyren Williams, so now I need to make cuts for a couple IDP guys before wk2 kickoff. Tons of good IDP options, we only start 1 DL, 1 LB, and 1 DB, benches aren't big enough to stash/block other teams so my only debate is who gets chopped, I'll figure out who to add

Current cut options, guys in bold are my main considerations for the chopping block:
Javonte Williams - not a cut candidate
Kyren Willams - used 20% FAAB, he's not getting cut, at least not this week
Tank Bigsby - had a weird fumble on a broken play, but mainly took a back seat to Etienne after all the pre-season hype. Did get red zone action, moderate hold imo
Tyjae Spears - outsnapped Henry week 1, played on ALL the 3rd down snaps, strong hold imo
Jaylen Warren - played about evenly with Najee, neither really did anything though, cut candidate
Eli Moore - my WR5, but I'm weak at WR and don't want to cut loose a guy that got 7 targets when his team rolled to an easy/blowout win
Hunter Henry - only added him from waivers in case Andrews sits out again, he's my 1st cut candidate, but I can't take another week of non-performance from TE, I need at least 4-6pts (I started Likely here, Goedert and Chig in multiple other leagues week 1 :Cry:)
I go with Bigsby....

I am torn between..Full PPR
B. Hall...Cowboy's D is pretty good.
J. Hill....not sure how the time share is going g to be.

T. McLaren..might have Sustain defending him
T. Burks..only 3 targets in a crowded receiving group.

Last edited:

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if Hopkins is out that makes Burks tempting, but think I still go Hall here. even against cowboys, any touch has HR potential and I would assume Jets lean heavily on the run regardless of score the entire time ZWilson is QB

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hall. He's the only one you can trust the workload on. Dallas is really good, but the Jets are gonna have to utilize both their backs a lot to hide Wilson's deficiencies. Hill, you can't trust the Ravens RBs. The one consistency over the last couple of years is when there is an injury and it looks like one guy is gonna step up, the other guy is the one that performs. And the WRs are tempting, but too uncertain right now early in the season. T-mac still coming off injury, working with a new QB. Burks might be ok if Hopkins doesn't play but also, Tannehill (fucking Tannehill) keeps throwing to the other team a lot.